David Kaltschmidt and Maureen Smith Charity Foundation

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <bongiz@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp214t.alice.it) (82.57.200.92)
Reply-To: <dmaureensmith@aol.com>
Subject: Redeem your $ 850.000.00 USD..
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018

Get back to us for more information.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <sec375_grutly@santafe.edu.ar>
Received: from correo.santafe.edu.ar (correo.santafe.edu.ar. [200.12.192.40])
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 )
From: "E.E.M. NRO 375 \"JOSE KELLER\"" <sec375_grutly@santafe.edu.ar>
Message-ID: <240891773.39902.1550448337454.JavaMail.zimbra@santafe.edu.ar>
Subject: DONATION

$1,000,000.00 dollars has been donated to you by Maureen David Kaltschmidt who won the Powerball Jackpot of $758.7 million Dollars. Contact her via Email: maureendavidkaltschmidt523@gmail.com for more details

K

krag

In regards to your email, I quite understand your skepticism and with the look of things you are very skeptical about this transaction. I want to state categorically clear here that the only thing I can deduct from the reservation/thoughts you expressed in your email is the fact that you are probably scared or jittery of the magnitude of the funds been donated to you.

Please be informed that I am not unaware of Internet frauds that are prevalent around the world presently, according to USA laws, this offence is subject to as much as 6 years in a federal penitentiary if found to be truly involved in this manner of fraud. Furthermore, has reciprocating laws that may allow us to find any person who is involved in this type of fraud in whatever country of origin and prosecute them and their associates or firms.

You are a benefactor and you have nothing to worry about, you should count yourself very lucky because I for once never thought I would win anything all my life. I really would wish you make good use of the Funds.

I am truly sorry about your feelings right now but you must understand this is no illegitimate operation, but I must inform you that this is legitimate and I will not deviate from the ethics of this donation. I am giving you my words that this is not in any way related to scam as our job is to serve according to the limitations of the law and not getting ourselves involved in what is contrary to the ethics of this noble profession.

Please believe me this is not a SCAM. Yes, I respect whom you are, what you do, and where this prestigious email letter come from, but one thing I need to confess and stress out is that frauds and scams are nowadays widely spread throughout the globe via communication means of such as emails, telephone calls, thus we have to be extra careful about this issue.

You must agree with me that Trust, Sincerity, Reliability, Honesty, and Commitment cannot be built overnight. no one knows you better than you know yourself, So i would advise you to get back to us if you are interested in receiving your funds.

Best Regards,

David Kaltschmidt Maureen Smith.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <administracionng@arnetbiz.com.ar>
From: "administracionng@arnetbiz.com.ar" <administracionng@arnetbiz.com.ar>
Return-Path: administracionng@arnetbiz.com.ar

Three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000.00 dollars) has been donated to you by Maureen Smith, 70, and David Kaltschmidt, 55. they won the Power-ball Jackpot of $327 Million Dollars in 17 February 2016. Contact her today at maurendkall@gmail.com for more details.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From: 102.176.180.174, Kenya, Nairobi, Syokinet Solutions Limited
Return-Path: <andy@prodart.pl>
Reply-To: <<kaltschmidtmaureendavid@gmail.com>>
Subject: Attention
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019

$500,000.00 dollars has been donated to you by Mrs Maureen David Kaltschmidt, they won the Power-ball Jackpot of $327 Million Dollars in 17 February 2016. Contact her today at kaltschmidtmaureendavid@gmail.com for more details.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: alexandra.oyola@07d02.mspz7.gob.ec
Received: from [192.168.0.195] 161.142.33.50]) by mail.07d02.mspz7.gob.ec
Subject: Re: $850.000.00 Donation
To: Recipients <alexandra.oyola@07d02.mspz7.gob.ec>
From: David & Maureen <alexandra.oyola@07d02.mspz7.gob.ec>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019
Reply-To: davidkaltsmith@aol.com
Message-ID: <20190724124521.8A2FE23C5EB62@mail.07d02.mspz7.gob.ec>

Dear Benefactor,

This is to officially inform you that David & Maureen has picked you for a donation of $850,000,00 USD, For more information on your payment status, Kindly respond to this email, For any inquires on the above email.

Yours Truly,
David Kaltschmidt & Maureen Smith