David Morris, Express Delivery Service

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: dhl772033@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020
Subject: Re: Conduct this code (ATM-0411) to subject show that your really own of $7.5Million
Return-Path: dhl772033@gmail.com

Attention,

What is going on? Only a fool will give up to lost the Consignment Box contents $7,5million?why not look for solution to borrow $50 usd send through western union or Ria, i have $130 usd at hand to sport you pay the charges $180 usd complete to deliver your Consignment Box contents $7,500,000.million or ATM CARD contents $7,500,000.million this code (ATM-0411) to you or do you want to losing it?better look for the solution to buy the $50 usd iTunes Card or Google scratch it send photocopy to avoid FRANCE CUSTOM GOVERNMENT not confiscated your Consignment Box contents $7,500,000.million sized it and transfer it into FRANCE government account?

Get back to avoiding the FRANCE CUSTOM not sized your Consignment Box contents $7,500,000.million to deliver to your country or do you want Consignment Box contents $7,500,000.million delivered to Mr Larry Martin with this Address,:.. 735 Binford st. Larry Utah 994401 Country: USA? as your next kin to claim your Consignment Box content $7,500,000 million on your name?I am waiting for your reply urgently with Western Union or Ria send the fee $50 usd

First Receiver Name::;;;;;( ARINZE )
Middle Receiver Name::;;;;; ( SYLVESTER )
Last Receiver Name::;;;;; ( NCHEKWUBE )
City: Cotonou
Amount:$50 Usd
Country Code;+229

ADDRESS NO 22 APKAPKA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

All the necessary arrangement pertaining to the shipment of your CONSIGNMENT BOX has been concluded but DHL Courier Company mandated that your CONSIGNMENT BOX will be shipped as soon as $50 usd pay .

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Courier Act as adopted in 1997 and amended on 3RD July 2000 by the constitutional assembly. ,

Yours faithfully,
Best Regard's
MR DAVID MORRIS
Tel.+229-68542895
EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: dhl772033@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020
Subject: Re: Conduct this code (ATM-0411) to subject show that your really own of $7.5Million

Attention,

Have I done wrong to you? please get back to us so that your Consignment Box contents $7,500,000.million deliver to your give address not deliver to wrong person

Do you want the Consignment Box content $7,500,000 million confiscated? to transfer your money $7,500,000 million into a government account? better get back send $50 usd through western union or or go to Apple buy iTunes Card or Google Play Card $50 usd scratch it send me photocopy so that government will allow us to deliver Consignment Box content $7,500,000 million not sign as the abandoned fund Since you cann,t come up big amount of money $600 usd complete.

I am almost 100% sure I GUARANTEE to process the delivery legally to protect you from any breach of law. I am doing it to bring happiness into your life and the life of your family or want me to sign your Consignment Box content $7,500,000 million to your next of kin? or go to Apple buy iTunes Card or Google Play Card $50 usd

Our lawyer will obtain the covered paper to delay you to the consignment box contents $7,500,000 million to avoid Mr Larry Martin not claiming your fund with this Address,:..735 Binford st. Larry Utah 994401 Country: USA not claim your Consignment Box content $7,500,000 million i am reply

First Receiver Name::;;;;;( ARINZE )
Middle Receiver Name::;;;;; ( SYLVESTER )
Amount: $60 usd
Country Code;+229
ADDRESS NO 22 APKAPKA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

All the necessary arrangement pertaining to the shipment of your CONSIGNMENT BOX has been concluded but DHL Courier Company mandated that your CONSIGNMENT BOX will be shipped as soon as $60 usd pay .

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Courier Act as adopted in 1997 and amended on 3RD July 2000 by the constitutional assembly. ,

Yours faithfully,
Best Regard's
MR DAVID MORRIS
Tel.+229-68542895
EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: dhl772033@gmail.com From: DHL SERVICE COMPANY <dhl772033@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020
Return-Path: dhl772033@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 9:30 PM
Subject:Re: Conduct this code (ATM-0411) to subject show that your really own of $7.5Million

Attention,

What have done wrong to you?get back receive to your ATM CARD $7,5million?yes you can using Western Union or Ria send $50 usd or go to any Apple shop buy Steam Wallet Card, iTunes Card or Google Play card $50 usd scratch it send the photocopy, since you will not come down in person to pick up your ATM VISA CARD by yourself to completed $500 usd dear i have $450 usd at hand,i am wait the fee $50 usd urgent to deliver the ATM CARD $7,5million okay.never let Situations to stop your receive ATM CARD Package uploading $7,5million and your have privilege to claim your fund or it will cancel from your name.

What is going on in your life or do you want your ATM CARD contents $7,5million sign to return into the government account to cancel the delivery of your $7,500,000.million to your name deliver it to Mr Larry Martin Address,:..735 Binford st. Larry Utah 994401 Country: USA You need to pay them their security keeping fee $50 usd today to avoid the keeping fee money increasing day by day before you receive your ATM CARD $7,500,000.million to avoid misappropriation of luggage's and know let Situations to stop your receive ATM CARD Package contents $7,500,000 million moreover try to understand i am doing everything my possible best to bring happiness into your life or do you want your next kin to claim your package ATM CARD Package contents $7,500,000 million on your behalf.

Kindly Rush To Western Union or Ria send $50 usd .
First Receiver Name::;;;;;( SYLVESTER )
Middle Receiver Name::;;;;; ( ARINZE )
Amount: $50 usd
Country Code;+229
ADDRESS NO 22 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

You are welcome to DHL COURIER COMPANY LTD with worldwide delivery at it best. We are pleased to be at your service, DHL COURIER COMPANY LTD is regulated and stipulated by the delivery service authority (DSA),the delivery institution that REGULATES all delivery activities in Benin Republic.

Yours faithfully,
Best Regard's
MR DAVID MORRIS
Tel.+229-68542895
EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: dhl537269@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 3:08 AM
Subject: Re: Consignment Box or ATM CARD parcel (ATM-0411)

Attention, Please To Your Package

THIS IS SEVERAL MESSAGE AND SEVERAL FINAL NOTICE I AM SEND TO YOU ABOUT YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION AND YOU STILL KEEPING IGNORE TO REPLY BACK TO RECEIVE ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE BECAUSE OF LITTLE $480 USD WHICH I TOLD YOU SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE FROM $50 USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION,RIA OR BUY STEAM WALLET CARD,GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR EBAY CARD SCRATCH IT AND SNAP SEND THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE COPY? WHAT IS WRONG HOLDING YOU KEEP SILENT TO LOST YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION?

THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES AND FINAL NOTICE ABOUT YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION,THIS IS END OF YEAR HELP AND FINAL SPORT,IF WE DIDN,T HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN 24HOURS YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS$7,5MILLION FILE WILL RETURN TO (IMF GOVERNMENT) PACKAGE TODAY,You should go to Apple Store BUYING AMERICAN EXPRESS GOLD CARD or STEAM WALLET CARD or GOOGLE PLAY CARD of your choice worth of $50 usd and scratch and send me photocopy of the card.

TASTES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 24HOURS TO EFFECT YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTE $7,5MILLION NOT GET TO YOU SO REPLY BACK TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION,SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS BIG PAYMENT $480 USD,GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE RENEW YOUR PACKAGE FILE $50 USD ONLY TO CLAIM YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION?UNTIL YOU PAY $50 USD TO RELEASE YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION TO YOU OKAY

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE FEE $480 USD,GO AHEAD AND SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE FROM $50 USD SO YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE,I WILL GUARANTEE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU MUST RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION WITHIN 24HOURS,AFTER YOU SEND $50 USD TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE AND I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED ON YOUR YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION.

I REPEAT AGAIN,ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE $50 USD AND NOTHING WILL STOP US NO ADDITIONAL FEE AGAIN TO AVOID MISTAKE IN SENDING YOUR DAILY PACKAGE TO YOU AND REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO GET THIS ATM CARD PACKAGE,BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR RENEW YOUR FILE UPON RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD BANK PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION?

KINDLY RUSH TO WESTERN UNION,RIA OR OR BUY STEAM WALLET CARD,GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR EBAY CARD SCRATCH IT AND SNAP SEND THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE COPY? ONLY WE ACCEPTED SEND WHATEVER YOU HAVE FROM $50 USD ONLY,CALL ME ON THIS LINE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY OKAY.

MOREOVER TAKE NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTERS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY NAME TO CLAIM YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE HERE NOW.

We are pleased to be at your service, DHL COURIER COMPANY LTD is regulated and stipulated by the delivery service authority (DSA),

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
( ECOWAS CLEARANCE) DELIVERY CHARGE: $50 USD ATM VISA CARD

KINDLY GO TO MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION OR RIA SEND ONLY $50 USD
First Receiver Name::;;;;; ( SYLVESTER )
Middle Receiver Name::;;;;; ( ARINZE )
Last Receiver Family Name::;;;;; ( NCHEKWUBE )
Amount:$50 Usd
Country Code;+229
ADDRESS NO 22 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

Note: The charges cannot be deducted from our side for this is our mode of operation or manipulation. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Courier Act as adopted in 1997 and amended on 3RD July 2000 by the constitutional assembly.

Yours faithfully,
Best Regard's,
MR. DAVID MORRIS
Tel.+229-62067151
EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Reply-To: dhl537269@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020
Subject: Re: Consignment Box or ATM CARD parcel (ATM-0411)

Attention, Please To Your Package

Why are you still betraying me or do you want your ATM CARD parcel content $7,500,000 million to cancel or confiscate your money transferred it to government bank account because of insurance coverage fee which is cost of $650 usd but this office give you disaccont to pay $50 usd deliver fee only to enable our diplomat getting the gate pass to deliver your ATM CARD parcel to your giving home address immediately your ATM CARD parcel on position move from security the department.

Stop delaying to pay this fee $50 dollar to avoid more money or additional fee pay moreover our attorney stand on your behalf to make sure your your ATM CARD parce will getting to you within 24hour after the fee $50 usd pay I am give you full 100 % i 100 % ii 100 % iii sure and guarantee to receive your ATM CARD parcel contents $7,5million sign by chief of high court justice Bénin republic

Kindly get back or do you want your Representatives sign to receive your bandane package ATM CARD $7,5million and to fake Representatives to claim your ATM CARD parcel contents $7,5million after confiscate $7,5million or not?

Bear it in mind the intention of the IMF office cancel your name but our lawyer stand on your behalf cancel that plane from IMF office and why you ungrateful keeping silent to your lost your fund because of a little fee $50 usd or Economic situation?.

KINDLY RUSH TO APPLE STORE BUY $50 STEAM WALLET CARD,GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR SCRATCH IT AND SNAP SEND THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE COPY?

( ECOWAS CLEARANCE) DELIVERY CHARGE: $50 USD ATM VISA CARD

KINDLY GO TO WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM,WORLD REMIT SEND ONLY $50 USD

First Receiver Name :.. ( SYLVESTER )
Middle Receiver Name : ( ARINZE )
Last Receiver Name...( NCHEKWUBE )
Country Code;+229
Amount: Only $50 usd
Telephone ...+229,62067151
ADDRESS NO 22 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Courier Act as adopted in 1997 and amended on 3RD July 2000 by the constitutional assembly.

Yours faithfully,
Best Regard's,
MR. DAVID MORRIS
Tel.+229-62067151
EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE

Lone Wolf

Reply-To: dhl537269@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020
Subject: Fwd: Why are you keep silent lost your parcel?

Attention,

Attention, Please tomorrow is 22th of december we are agree to deliver your ATM CARD Package contents $7,5million within 24hours to start withdrawing your money $10,000 usd twice $20,000 usd from ATM CARD ?enough is enough delaying the package try to send $50 usd through western union or can go to any Apple shop buy Steam Wallet Card, Ebay Card or Google Play card $50 usd scratch it snap the card please get back so that government betray you send deliver your ATM CARD Package contents $7,5million to wrong personW

KINDLY RUSH GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION AGENT SEND FEE OR GO TO APPLE STORE BUY $50 USD STEAM WALLET CARD or GOOGLE PLAY CARD SCRATCH IT AND SNAP SEND THE PHOTOCOPY OF THE COPY?

Stop thinking how much you spent nut thinking what you will gain at last and only a fool will keep silent government betray her there ATM CARD PACKAGE CONTENTS $7,5MILLION to wrong person,Follow the Instruction to receive your Inheritance ATM CARD Package contents $7,5million I am give you full 100 % i 100 % ii 100 % iii sure and guarantee your package ATM CARD PACKAGE to your home address immediately

I am wondering why are you still keep silent about losing your package ATM CARD $7,5million from the government?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

KINDLY GO TO WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM,RIA,WORLD REMIT SEND ONLY $50 USD
First Receiver Name :.. ( SYLVESTER )
Middle Receiver Name : ( ARINZE )
Last Receiver Name... ( NCHEKWUBE )
Country Code;+229
Amount: Only $50 usd
Telephone ...+229,62067151
ADDRESS NO 22 AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC

Note: The charges cannot be deducted from our side for this is our mode of operation or manipulation. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National Courier Act as adopted in 1997 and amended on 3RD July 2000 by the constitutional assembly.
Yours faithfully,

Best Regard's,
MR. DAVID MORRIS
Tel.+229-62067151
EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE