David Morris

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <barrevansthomas99@gmail.com>
Reply-To: morrismrdavid74@gmail.com

get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {morrismrdavid74@gmail.com).

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <tonyelumelu400@gmail.com>

get in touch with me VIA this my confidential email {morrismrdavid74@gmail.com).

Plutonium

Return-Path: <barrevansthomas1000@gmail.com>

Spidey

Ninja
Return-Path: <honey_ben@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: davidmorris6243@aol.com

ID: United States

Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019
Reply-To: davidmorris6243@aol.com
Message-ID: <322662556.294895.1573059847134@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Your shipment........

I am Mr. David Morris, Head Officer-in-Charge, and Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia.

During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your, Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s) etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,
Mr. David Morris
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit

Tariel

Ninja
Return-Path: <sammymark2@aol.com>
Reply-To: Mr David Morris <sammymark2@aol.com>

Best Regards,Email me (mmrdavid7@gmail.com)

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <hammydaeyk@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020
Reply-To: Mr David Morris <hammydaeyk@aol.com>

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <gddhdgwhw@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mmrdavid7@gmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <imf120065@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020
Reply-To: mrdavidmorris2021@gmail.com

Kindly Contact.............. mrdavidmorris2021@gmail.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <38DjyXwwJDDENZNXNvrNZNXNTZNVY.PbZQVUNZVYgbapplNUbb.PbZ@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: amaka84amaka@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021

Kindly Contact.............. mrdavidmorris2021@gmail.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: goodd7492@gmail.com
Reply-To: mrdavid2morris@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021
Subject: SHIPMENT

From the office of
MR DAVID MORRIS
Administration Officer
United Nations Inspection Services
Atlanta, Georgia USA

Hello;

Our agency has in possession a parcel shipped from a government agency of the United Kingdom. During transport the package was damaged and the label became almost illegible. What we have deciphered appears to be your name.

In events such as this we have no choice but to turn these packages over to the closest match on the shipping address. This is required by law. And this is why we are contacting you.

These packages have been scanned and x-rayed in hopes to find any information to surrender them to the rightful owner.

We discovered, while x-raying these packages, that they contain a large amount of United States currency. We assume this was a transaction or transfer to you and that you are probably still expecting the delivery. (The total estimated sum is close to $8M)

Again, we are required by law to turn this package over to the rightful owner and since your name appears on the shipping label, that owner is probably you.

We would like you to forward this parcel to you but we need to verify your full name, proper shipping address and a telephone number so we may begin processing this claim.

There is a limited time required by law to claim lost/damaged/illegible packages. Once this time expires we must turn the package over to the United States Government who disperses the contents to charities. Any unclaimed money is sent to the US Treasury Office where it is destroyed.

If you feel that you should claim this money please reply with the information above and we can release it to you.

CONTACT.... mrdavid2morris@gmail.com

Thank you for your help in this matter;

MR DAVID MORRIS