Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Reply-to: natwebakplc@yahoo.co.jp
To: Recipients <Ax34@nx12.a78.org>
Date:Sat, Jan 2, 2016
Subject Dear owner

Dear owner,

I am Mr. David Moyes, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations'office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us.

As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.
(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (david.moyes10@aol.co.uk)

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (david.moyes10@aol.co.uk). You can either come in person or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,
Mr. David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Taiwan, Taipei, Taiwan Fixed Network Co. Ltd.

Return-Path: DAVID15@greenxxenm.jp.tn
Subject: Dear Owner
To: Recipients <DAVID15@greenxxenm.jp.tn>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016
Reply-To: <mrdavidmoyes330@yahoo.com>

Dear owner

I am Mr. David Moyes, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (mrdavidmoyes256@yahoo.com)

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Please Reply this email strictly at (mrdavidmoyes256@yahoo.com)

Best Regards,
Mr. David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit
E-mail: mrdavidmoyes256@yahoo.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Jan 9, 2016
Subject: Happy New Year

Hello:

Thanks for your email received concerning the shipment of your consignment Trunk boxes worth of $8Million Dollars which has scheduled for shipment and has been facilitated By United Nations payment Auditors as instructed By United States Delivery Authority since the trunk boxes has been in our facility for a very long time.

But be inform that we have concluded with management and United Nations office here in Atlanta Georgia and it has been finalized that consignment will release and ship to you, but the trunk boxes must be clear from customs and IRS before proper shipment process will take place.

Henceforth you are advice to pay for Clearance and Yellow tags fee of $350 only and the shipment process will take effect immediately without any delay or more fees. Kindly advise that this is 100% legitimate approved by United States Government.

Moreover, the consignments were declared as personal effects and classified documents while in actual fact contain raw cash, US currency notes in $100USD denominations carefully packed and stashed in two trunk boxes. Approximately, 4MillionUSD in each box.

The electronic scanner revealed it when the package was scanned in JFK in New York before it was shipped to Atlanta, and the shipment will be release immediately the clearance is done, so you are advice to pay the clearance and inspection charges ASAP to enable the shipment facilitate immediately.

Kindly bear in Mind that all the original documents have secured and in place which will handle over to you to proof the legitimate of the said funds with your name on the papers.

I wait to hear from you very urgent.
David Moyes

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
IP= 10.28.177.86 Unknown.

Date: Sun, Jan 3, 2016
Subject: Re: Hello: xxxxxx, Happy New Year.
To: xxxxxxxx

Attention xxx
I am looking forward to hear from you regarding the $350 for the clearance certificate of your trunk box to be deliver to you. As I told you in my previous email, Be informed that we have concluded with management and United Nations office here in Atlanta Georgia and it has been finalized that consignment will release and ship to you, but the trunk boxes must be clear from customs and IRS before proper shipment process will take place.

Henceforth you are advice to pay for Clearance and Yellow tags fee of $350 only and the shipment process will take effect immediately without any delay or more fees. Kindly advise that this is 100% legitimate approved by United States Government.

Use this information to send via money gram or warmart to wart.

Name---Modesty jones

Address--Albany GA 31707
Amount $350

I wait to hear from you when you send, I have scan and send the document from Department of treasury , so as soon as you send the $350 today the consignment will be deliver to your door step without any delay. I also want you to send your direct phone number.

Best Regards,
Mr. David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
(646) 741-9947

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: Jan 9, 2016
Subject: Dear owner Happy New Year
To: "Recipients" <d.v14@payingstate.blg.lt>

Dear owner,

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations'office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us.

As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.
(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (qqqww2319@gmail.com)

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away simpley because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can, for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it You can either come in person or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I get involved in this project.

Best Regards,
Mr. David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge

Same format as Miyuki, from 105.112.34.91,
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

From Mr. David Moyes
Return-Path: DAVID65@cb6n.website.tk
Reply-To: mrdavidmoyes900@yahoo.com

(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (mrdavidmoyes256@yahoo.com)

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
The same.
Return-Path: <IRS.GOVT@outlook.com>

(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (mrdavidmoyes11@gmail.com)

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mmoyes603@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: MR DAVID MOYES <mmoyes603@yahoo.com>

(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (mrdavidmoyes11@gmail.com)

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <office3383@swan.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0120.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0120.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.21])
Reply-To: <dm3450062@gmail.com>

Mr David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
E-mail: dm3456265@gmail.com
Tel: 1-4093492490

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <shipment@aria.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0317.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0317.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.18])
Reply-To: <davidmoyes7689@gmail.com>

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <mr.david_muhammad@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Mr David Moyes <davidmoyes8876@gmail.com>

Please Reply this email strictly at (davidmoyes8002@gmail.com)

Sophie

Samurai
Received: from v45649.1blu.de ([178.254.25.74])
Subject: GOOD DAY!!(!178.254.25.74 CODE)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019
Reply-To: infoofficeuse@gmail.com

From Mr. Eric Barnhart
Head Officer-in-Charge
P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320

ATTN.

I am Mr.David Moyes Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered An abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport. To our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 242.508IBS each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes

I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project. Please Reply this email strictly at (officeinfo320@yahoo.com) with reconfirmation of your Full Name, Home Address, City, State and Telephone number.

Sincerely,
Mr. Eric Barnhart,
Head Officer-in-Charge,

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Return-Path: <officedept772@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <davidmoyes343@gmail.com>
Subject: By my assessment
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:52:16 -0700

From Mr.David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320

GOOD NEWS

I am Mr David Moyes, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (davidmoyes294@gmail.com)

As I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Please Reply this email strictly at (davidmoyes294@gmail.com)

Best Regards,

Mr David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
E-mail: davidmoyes294@gmail.com
Tel (+1)4093492490

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <adminsmtp@aarscomputers.com>
Received: from (EHLO NAM02-BL2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (52.100.131.42)
Reply-To: <davidmoyes462@yahoo.com>
Subject: CAN I GIVE YOU THIS TRUST
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019
Return-Path: adminsmtp@aarscomputers.com

Dear Owner,

I am Mr David Perry Moyes, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JFK Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Best Regards,
Mr David Perry Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidmoyes177@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic311-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com ([74.6.131.124])
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019
Reply-To: davidmoyes177@yahoo.com
Subject: GOOD NEWS

Dear owner

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

(REPLY TO THIS EMAIL : (davidmoyes2702@gmail.com)

Please Reply this email strictly at (davidmoyes2702@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
Mr. David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
E-mail: davidmoyes2702@gmail.com

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <adminsmtp@aarscomputers.com>
Reply-To: <davidmoyes37@yahoo.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: From Mr. David Moyes,,
Date: 2020-03-26
To: Recipients <info@att.net>
Reply-To: mrdavidmoyes2019@aol.com

SHIPMENT OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX
From Mr. David Moyes
Head Officer-in-Charge
P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320.

I am David Moyes, Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. I came across an abandoned consignment box weighing approximately 242.508IBS and it had your details on it. Fortunately after a scan, it revealed that the content of the box is some amount of money. By my assessment, the box contains about 8M USD or more.

As I write, the box is in airport storage facility. The Consignments like I said is a metal trunk box weighing about 242.508IBS (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name, address and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, address and Phone Number, so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official document. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to United Kingdom (place of origin) as I was instructed.

Warm regards,
David Moyes,
Head Officer-in-Charge,
P.O. Box 20509 Atlanta, GA 30320.
Email: mrdavidmoyes02@gmail.com

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <offinfo15@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mrdavidmoyes2019@aol.com

David Moyes,
Email: mrdavidmoyes02@gmail.com