David Wood

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
A new YIM scammer. "David Wood", probably he claims to be an engineer too.

[engdavidwood@yahoo.co.uk] Is the email he uses. he has a UK phone redirect, +447031948976.

J

JaneG

As of 2018, now goes by skype ID: dwprivate1, email: engdavidwood1971@yahoo.co.uk and wechat: engdavidwood. Active through various profiles on LinkedIn that relate to UK and Manchester.
Standard invitation to connect similar to: Hey,You look gorgeous, simple and nice. My name is David, engineer from UK. I am interested to know more about you, am looking for a friendship with you. add me on skype, wechat or email because i will not be static on linkedin network.

J

Jessy

Received LinkedIn msg from this person. It looks like a scam, and I'm just curious if I can find anything on the internet. This thread confirms my suspecion so thanks so much :) The complete msg is as below, and his uses Project Ireland as profile name. And fyi I'm residing in the U.S.

Hey,You look Gorgeous,simple and nice. My name is David,an Engineer from UK.I am interested to know more about you, am looking for a friendship with you.add me on Skype ID: dwprivate1 or Wechat ID : engdavidwood email at: engdavidwood1971@yahoo.co.uk because i will not be static on linkedin network

PROJECT IRELAND
NOKIA
United Kingdom

kmhelen

Hey,You look Gorgeous,simple and nice. My name is David,an Engineer from UK.I am interested to know more about you, am looking for a friendship with you.add me on Skype ID: dwprivate1 or Wechat ID : engdavidwood email at: engdavidwood1971@yahoo.co.uk because i will not be static on linkedin network

D. Wood
Nokia

英国

V

Vivien

I received this man's msg and he sent me his and his daughter's photos yesterday.

K

kmhelen 2019

I received this man's msg and he sent me his and his daughter's photos yesterday.
i also received the photos from him and everyday he sends email to me, sometimes he sends me messages from WeChat