Staff member
From CHAN, Shannon Melissa
Return-Path: <shannonchan@surgery.cuhk.edu.hk>
Received: from 137.189.140.9, Hong Kong, Cuhk
Subject:
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
From: "CHAN, Shannon Melissa" <shannonchan@surgery.cuhk.edu.hk>

Dear Prospective Client,

Iurii Investment Company is an independent firm in the United Kingdom that provides loan and financial advice to businesses and individuals in a wide range of industries and business sectors. As an independent loan and advisory firm, we offer loan rating from $50,000USD - $1,000,000,000USD ($1billion USD Maximum) Iurii Investment Company is structured to provide a quality alternative to large chartered accounting and consultancy firms. All of our team have extensive commercial experience in hands-on roles and have worked on a variety of business issues.

Our clients include local and international corporate's, private companies, professional service firms and high net worth individuals. We strive to provide our clients with value-added advice and solutions complemented by a high level of personal commitment and service.
If interested to seek a loan from our firm, kindly revert with your
Full Name:
Contact Address:
Telephone number:
Repayment Duration:

To get more details reply to us on : [iuriichereta@yandex.ru]

Thanks,
Debby Wilson
Head, Marketing Manager
Iurii Investment Company
United Kingdom
(iuriichereta@yandex.ru)

D

Dipesh kumar thapa

Dear sir,
I am a nepalese citizen from nepal.I want to borrow money from your investment company for my business run.so,will you please,kindly elaborate your companies terms and conditions.I have a genuine collateral within nepal.I need money for 10-15 years to establish my business.I want to know annual interest rate which I have to pay as well as initial service charge.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@Dipesh kumar thapa This is an antifraud website, we post copies of scam emails. No offer of a loan on this website is genuine.

More information here: Why your loan mail is probably fake