Received: from 69.22.185.96,
New York, Giglinx Inc

From MRS. Deborah E Parr
Return-Path: <ddgdfg@rediffmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Reply-To: [deboraheparr1@yahoo.com]
Subject: Pls. View the attached file

HELLO MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.

I AM MRS. DEBORAH E PARR, FROM REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, BORN IN THE STATE OF OHIO USA. I AM LEGALLY MARRIED TO MR. JOHN PARR, A SOUTH AFRICA CITIZEN BORN BROUGHT UP IN SWITZERLAND, I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 32 YEARS BEFORE WE MOVE DOWN TO SOUTH AFRICA IN 1985 AFTER MY HUSBAND RETIREMENT IN 1974, I AM 71 YEARS OLD BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST.

ALL INDICATION FROM MY DOCTOR THAT MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOULDN’T LIVE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS.THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER DISEASE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN. MY DEAR HUSBAND WAS INVOLVED WITH THE JANUARY 2000 KENYA AIRWAYS PLANE CRASHED AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE NEWS LINE WEB SITE. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm )

40 YEARS PERIOD OF MARRIAGE LIFE, STILL WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD, MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED SOME PART OF HIS BUSINESS AND MONEY IN THE BANK. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS AND WARN ME TO DECEASE FROM THINKING OVER WHO IS GOING TO INHERIT ME, TODAY I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE CONTRIBUTE TO THE LESS PRIVILEGES, CHARITY AND ORPHANAGE HOMES. I MADE THIS DECISION AFTER LISTING TO THE NEWS LINE ABOUT 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHO SECRETLY DONATE HER FORTUNE UPON HER DEATH,
http://www.myfoxspokane.com/dpps/news/dpgoh-woman-donates-secret-millions-upon-her-death-fc-20100305_6410207

I CHOOSE YOU AFTER VIEWING YOUR PROFILE AND I HAVE CONFIDENT IN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE PRAYED. I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $20.5MILLION U.S DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS STILL IN THE BANK WHERE MY HUSBAND DEPOSITED IT. I AM GOING TO ADVICE MY LAWYER TO CHANGE MY LAST WILL TO YOUR NAME AND FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME. LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUGH I AM LATE THEN OR ALIVE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT GOD IS VANITY ACCORDING TO THE WISEST KING IN ISRAEL KING SOLOMON, AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO HELP THE NEEDY AND THE LESS PRIVILEGE,.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, PLEASE FURTHER DISCUSSION CONTACT ME WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS: deboraheparr2@yahoo.com

I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

REMAIN BLESSED
MRS. Deborah E Parr

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Date: 2011/09/04 ,
Subject: Beloved Dearest in Lord

Beloved Dearest in Lord

HELLO MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.

I AM MRS. DEBORAH E PARR, FROM REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, BORN IN THE STATE OF OHIO USA. I AM LEGALLY MARRIED TO MR. JOHN PARR, A SOUTH AFRICA CITIZEN BORN BROUGHT UP IN SWITZERLAND, I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 32 YEARS BEFORE WE MOVE DOWN TO SOUTH AFRICA IN 1985 AFTER MY HUSBAND RETIREMENT IN 1974, I AM 71 YEARS OLD BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST.

ALL INDICATION FROM MY DOCTOR THAT MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOULDN’T LIVE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS.THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER DISEASE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN. MY DEAR HUSBAND WAS INVOLVED WITH THE JANUARY 2000 KENYA AIRWAYS PLANE CRASHED AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE NEWS LINE WEB SITE.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm )

40 YEARS PERIOD OF MARRIAGE LIFE, STILL WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD, MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED SOME PART OF HIS BUSINESS AND MONEY IN THE BANK. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS AND WARN ME TO DECEASE FROM THINKING OVER WHO IS GOING TO INHERIT ME, TODAY I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE CONTRIBUTE TO THE LESS PRIVILEGES, CHARITY AND ORPHANAGE HOMES. I MADE THIS DECISION AFTER LISTING TO THE NEWS LINE ABOUT 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHO SECRETLY DONATE HER FORTUNE UPON HER DEATH,
http://www . myfoxspokane . com/dpps/news/dpgoh-woman-donates-secret-millions-upon-her-death- fc-20100305_6410207 \http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=O8o-e-iLsUM

I CHOOSE YOU AFTER VIEWING YOUR PROFILE AND I HAVE CONFIDENT IN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE PRAYED. I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $20.5MILLION U.S DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS STILL IN THE BANK WHERE MY HUSBAND DEPOSITED IT. I AM GOING TO ADVICE MY LAWYER TO CHANGE MY LAST WILL TO YOUR NAME AND FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME. LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUGH I AM LATE THEN OR ALIVE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT GOD IS VANITY ACCORDING TO THE WISEST KING IN ISRAEL KING SOLOMON, AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO HELP THE NEEDY AND THE LESS PRIVILEGE,.

MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, PLEASE FURTHER DISCUSSION CONTACT ME WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS: [deboraheparr@rocketmail.com]

I AWAIT URGENT REPLY.

REMAIN BLESSED
MRS. Deborah E Parr

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
197.87.11.197, South Africa, Cape Town, Mweb Connect (proprietary) Limited

From: "Mrs. Deborah E. Par" ~mrs.deborahe2mrs@hotmail.co.za>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Deborah E. Par" ~deborahe2mrs@hotmail.co.za>

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: : <webyerss22@uwaoma.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017
Reply-To: Mrs. Deborah Par <epar.deborah@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: MAY GOD BE WITH YOUReply to:

Good day Dear friend,
I am Mrs. Deborah Par, from republic of Ireland, born in the state of Ohio USA. I am legally married to Mr. Goodman Khanyile a South Africa citizen born brought up in Switzerland, I live in Switzerland with my husband for 32 years before we move down to South Africa in 1985 after my husband retirement in 1974, I am 76 years old by the grace of God, I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.
All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn?t live more than two months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis.
This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again. My dear husband was involved with the January 2000 Kenya airways plane crashed as you can see on the news line web site. Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm 40 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank.
Today I have decided to donate and contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes.
I made this decision after listing to the news line about 100 years old woman who secretly donate her fortune upon her death.
I choose you after viewing your profile and I have confident in you because I have prayed. I am willing to donate the sum of $20.5million U.S Dollars, to the less privileged.
YOU WILL ALSO GET 30\25 OF THE MONEY WHICH WILL BE; SIX MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS $6,100,000 AS YOUR COMPENSATION FOR HELPING ME FULFILL THIS DESIRE OF DONATION.
Please I want you to note that this fund is still in the bank where my husband deposited it. I am going to advice my lawyer to change my last will to your name and file in an application for the transfer of the money in your name.
lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose even though I am late then or alive, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without God is vanity according to the wisest king in Israeli Solomon, and I made the promise to God that the fund will be use to help the needy and the less privilege.
Kindly contact me with my private email for further discussion below.
Email Address: epar.deborah@yahoo.com.hk
I await urgent reply. discussion
Remain blessed
Mrs. Deborah Par

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
She lost an "r". :(

South Africa, Vanderbijlpark Mtn Business Solutions (pty) Ltd

Return-Path: <>
Subject: Dear friend
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018
Reply-To: mrsdeborah.epar@yandex.com
Message-ID: <auto-000760010052@srv.dir.bg>

Good day Dear friend,I am Mrs. Deborah Par, from republic of Ireland, born in the state of Ohio USA. I am legally married to Mr. Goodman Khanyile a South Africa citizen born brought up in Switzerland, I live in Switzerland with my husband for 32 years before we move down to South Africa in 1985 after my husband retirement in 1974, I am 76 years old by the grace of God, I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast.All indication from my doctor that my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than two months, according to my doctors and in all indication regards to medical analysis.This is because the cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage that no hope for me to be a living person again. My dear husband was involved with the January 2000 Kenya airways plane crashed as you can see on the news line web site. Http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm 40 years period of marriage life, still we could not produce any child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank.Today I have decided to donate and contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes.I made this decision after listing to the news line about 100 years old woman who secretly donate her fortune upon her death.I choose you after viewing your profile and I have confident in you because I have prayed. I am willing to donate the sum of $20.5million U.S Dollars, to the less privileged.YOU WILL ALSO GET 30\25 OF THE MONEY WHICH WILL BE; SIX MILLION AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS $6,100,000 AS YOUR COMPENSATION FOR HELPING ME FULFILL THIS DESIRE OF DONATION.Please I want you to note that this fund is still in the bank where my husband deposited it. I am going to advice my lawyer to change my last will to your name and file in an application for the transfer of the money in your name.lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose even though I am late then or alive, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without God is vanity according to the wisest king in Israeli Solomon, and I made the promise to God that the fund will be use to help the needy and the less privilege.Kindly contact me with my private email for further discussion below.Email Address: mrsdeborah.epar@yandex.com,I await urgent reply. discussion Remain blessed Mrs. Deborah Par

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From South Africa.
Message-Id: <201801270657.w0R3nQ7h017992@spam.pkcatv.com.tw>
Reply-To: mrsdeborah.epar@yandex.com

Email Address: mrsdeborah.epar@yandex.com
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Deborah Par

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: aafc19@shrita.org.in
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020
Reply-To: deborahepar009@gmail.com
Subject:

Dearest Beloved,
My name is Mrs.Deborah Parr from South Africa,suffering from long term cancer of the breast presently hospitalized. I do not have a child due to my sicknesses.
I will be going in for an operation soon. And I have a transaction with a high amount of
value of US$30.5Million which I would like to donate for charity work to you for the
good work of God, to set up a foundation for the Orphanage.
I will provide you more details after knowing your willingness to handle this fund with
fear of God. Kindly contact me with my private email for further discussion below.
Email Address: deborahepar009@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Deborah Parr

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <aafc33@gcgd.in>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020
Message-ID: <538324529.87964.1607861975922@mail.yahoo.com>

Return-Path: <aafc25@gcgd.in>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020
Subject:

Dearest Beloved,
My name is Mrs. Deborah Parr from South Africa,suffering from long term cancer of the breast presently hospitalized. I do not have a child due to my sicknesses.
I will be going in for an operation soon. And I have a transaction with a high amount of
value of US$30.5Million which I would like to donate for charity work to you for the
good work of God, to set up a foundation for the Orphanage.
I will provide you more details after knowing your willingness to handle this fund with
fear of God. Kindly contact me with my private email for further discussion below.
Email Address: deborahepar009@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Deborah Parr

A

aaxtha

Greetings.

My name is Mrs.Deborah Par from South Africa , I am a new Christian
convert, suffering from long term cancer of the breast presently
hospitalized. I do not have a child due to my bad health condition.
All indications from my doctor that my condition is really worsening
and it is quite obvious that I wouldn’t live more than two months,
according to my doctors and in all indications regarding medical
analysis.

I have been touched by God to donate the money I have inherited from
my late husband to you for good work of God, I will like you to build
charity in my late husband's name and help churches, mosques,
Orphanages, widows and communities with a strong focus on the poor and
victims of HIV / AIDS, CANCER etc. I will be going in for another
surgery soon. I decided to WILLED the sum of US$30.5million US Dollars
to you to carry out the project as I have stated above, You Will Also
Get 30% Of The Money Which Will Be Nine Million One Hundred and Fifty
Thousand Us Dollars $9,150,000 as your compensation for helping me
fulfilled this desire of donation, please Let me know if you can
perform this humanitarian duty on my behalf, so that I will provide
you more details after knowing your willingness to handle this fund
with fear of God. Call me with my cell phone number: +27 633340511.

Thanks and God bless.

Mrs.Deborah Par