Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020
Reply-To: companydhl57@gmail.com
Subject: DHL PACKAGE DELIVERY NOTIFICATION

DHL International Benin
Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie
03 BP 2147
Cotonou,Benin Republic.

DHL PACKAGE DELIVERY NOTIFICATION

Your package worth the total sum of $1,200,000 United State Dollars in an ATM CARD is here in our office.It was deposited to this office by the United Nations {HEAD CONSULTANT} saying that it was won by your email address in their ongoing online random selection Compensation Program 2019 in association with the International Corporation Benin Republic OIL&GAS LTD.

What you have to do now is to contact our delivery department with your information and as soon as we confirm your details our delivery team will commence with the delivery of your package to your designated address immediately.

You would required to submit information below such as:
Your Full Name:
Your Home address:
Your Phone Number:
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:
Your Country:

We shall proceed on your delivery as soon as we confirm your information, I also wish to inform you that you will be taking the responsible of the delivery charges being $185 usd only.

NOTE THAT;,you are to contact our Head Dispatch Officer( DR MAXWELL RICHARD ) with all this information to avoid wrong delivery thanks.

We Await your prompt positive response.

DHL Express ?Courier Company.
DR MAXWELL RICHARD {Head Dispatch Officer}
Email: companydhl57@gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
The information contained in this message is confidential. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.This mail was sent on behalf of DHL DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY security code of Conduct.

Return-Path: <joyfrank00200@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020
Reply-To: paymentreleased55@gmail.com
Subject: DHL GOAL MAIL COMPANY New York USA

Dear beneficiary I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $50 as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you don't fear as soon as you send the $50 iTunes card today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lying to you because I can not use my life swear because of $50, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

don't you know that the IMF AND THE HOMELAND SECURITY are monitoring all our conversation and they sees each and every email we sent to each other just to make sure that nothing stops our transaction and to also ensure that everything goes the right way just give me a try you can count on me because I am legitimate and trustworthy if we do anything funny they must know and it will cause a lot of problems that may lead to the confiscation of this funds and I don't want that to happpen

I always stick to my word I am a man of my words and I never fail to do what I have promised to do so you don't need to fear or worry over anything because you are dealing with a legit company and we don't double charge in this company I give you my word this $50 iTunes card is the only fee you will ever pay to receive your funds nothing more i swear If I fail to mail your funds to your residence destination after you send the $50 iTunes card as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you don't fear as soon as you send the $50 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lying to you because I can not use my life swear because of $50 how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

I would have paid the $50 on your behalf long ago if I was allowed to but the government of USA always reject my fees because I am only your Diplomatic Delivery Agent and my Job is to make sure you receive your funds as soon as possible you are the only one that can be allowed to pay this $50 because you are the rightful owner of this funds I hope you now understand the reason why you have to pay the $50 iTunes card by yourself so that you can be able to receive your funds in the next 4 hours as planned You should not have any negative thoughts about me because am legitimate so don't fear or worry over anything because your 100% safety regarding this delivery is assured my name is Mr Wolf William your Diplomatic Delivery Agent from the DHL GOAL MAIL COMPANY New York USA the total amount you are expecting to receive is $25.7 Million Dollars Ok and The $50 iTunes card fee is for the delivery process of your funds and it will be enough for this delivery and as soon as you send me the required $50 iTunes card i will deliver your funds to you straight to your home address without any delay Ok And i swear with my life once you send me this $50 iTunes card there will be no more fees and i give you the 100% assurance that once you send this iTunes card of $50 there will be no more fees trust me just give me a try and if unfortunately any fee of any kind comes out i will take care of it just go ahead and send me the required $50 iTunes card and leave the rest to me and if i ever request for any more fees let thunder strike me instantly trust me

I promise you as soon as i hear from you with the payment of $50 iTunes card. Today i shall get everything done the same day you send the $50 iTunes card I swear

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
The same format as Sphinx:
Return-Path: <dhlservice227@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: companydhl57@gmail.com

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <adnan.fleafel@hotmail.com>
Subject: YOUR DHL EXPRESS SHIPMENT HAS ARRIVED.
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020

Dear

Your parcel has arrived at the post office on 14, July 2020. Our courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you due to incorrect delivery details. To receive your parcel, Please see and check attached shipping documents.

VIEW STATUS https://candsoffshoreservices.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwenty/documnttrackin/dahl/login_validate.php?email=...@yahoo.com

With kind regards,
DHL Express Team

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .....
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and please do delete this message. You should not disseminate, distribute, copy or disclose any information contained herein to any third party

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <vincentbankston@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020
Reply-To: deploymentagent711@gmail.com
Subject: Attention: Dear Beneficiary

Attention: Dear Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that we have credited your total sum of $5.500.000.00 USD into an ATM VISA card and we have deposited it with DHL Express Company to deliver it to you. We paid all the necessary charges such as Company registration and delivery fee.

The only money you will send to them is the security keeping charges of your ATM VISA card $50.00 dollars. We tried to pay that but they complained that they don't know when you will contact them for the delivery and the demurrage might have increased by then. I deposited it on 25/08/2020. Therefore, contact them now with Your:

Your Full Name........
Your Country............
Your City Airport........
Your Home Address........
Telephone Number.........
Gender...................

DHL Express
Email address: deploymentagent711@gmail.com
Tel/+22964083699

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jaderableymike@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <pmogan75@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: <johnsonrebecca128@yahoo.com>

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <kevinsalmon700@yahoo.com>

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <blackjohnson196@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020
Subject: Attention: Dear Beneficiary

Attention: Dear Beneficiary

This is to bring to your notice that we have credited your total sum of $5.500.000.00 USD into an ATM VISA card and we have deposited it with DHL Express Company to deliver it to you. We paid all the necessary charges such as Company registration and delivery fee.

The only money you will send to them is the security keeping charges of your ATM VISA card $50.00 dollars. We tried to pay that but they complained that they don't know when you will contact them for the delivery and the demurrage might have increased by then. I deposited it on 25/08/2020. Therefore, contact them now with Your:

Your Full Name........
Your Country............
Your City Airport........
Your Home Address........
Telephone Number.........
Gender...................

DHL Express
Email address: deploymentagent711@gmail.com
Tel/+22964083699

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <amaechiprince931@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dhlcourier37@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED NOW

DHL International (Nigeria) Ltd.
Isolo Expressway
New Airport Rd Junction
Isolo Lagos.

Dear Customer, This serves as urgent notice;Your Waybill tracking number will be forwarded to you once we dispatch your ATM card parcel for your monitoring purposes.

The management of DHL Courier Company wishes to inform you that your ATM card valued US$18.5M has been submitted to our custody for onward delivery to your destination.We shall deliver your ATM Card once you send the delivery fees and you shall be given a tracking number, that is, the Track and Trace number of your parcel once it is posted to your destination address, so as to enable you track your parcel to know exactly when it will arrive to your destination address.

Meanwhile the delivery fees is only $150.00, so buy an I-TUNES CARD send it via attachment with the receipt as soon as possible to enable us dispatch your ATM card parcel today and update you with the tracking numbers.So the management of this company is hereby advised you to send the delivery fee of $150.00 USD via I-TUNES CARD or STEAM CARD to speed up the delivery process today.

Regards
DHL Team

Hwarang

Return-Path: <linc@bardstown.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM VISA CARD
Reply-To: delivery.wecare@email.cz

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I WOULD CANCEL THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD THAT CONTAIN THE SUM OF $1,950,000,USD OR YOU ARE STILL WILLING TO RECEIVE IT. YOUR SILENCE MAKES NO OPTION BUT TO CANCEL THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE SINCE YOU'RE UNABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE SHIPPING FEE.

CONTACT THE BELOW EMAIL IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

(info.wecare@email.cz)

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Wed, Feb 3, 2021
Subject: FROM DHL GET BACK TO US

DHL Express Shipping in Washington, DC
3130 V St NE, Washington, DC 20018
United States

Dear Beneficiary:

This is DHL International Delivery Company of United States,We wish to officially inform you that we received a package containing an ATM CARD with your name valued $5 million USD to be delivered to to yourresidential address.. It was brought to our notice yesterday morning from International Monetary Fund Department (IMF). Kindly reconfirm the below information properly to avoid any mistakes during delivery.

Full names....
Parcel owner address....
Tel.....
Occupation.....
Nearest Airport.....

We will register your package and send you the tracking number for safety delivery of your package as soon as you reconfirm the required information needed for safety delivery to your residential address in your Country.

DHL brand is known around the world. DHL takes protecting our customers and their sensitive information serious, DHL is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information in the past 30 years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies as DHL that's bigger, stronger, better than ever.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you within 48hours.