Staff member
Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Subject: Good news!!!
To: Recipients <info@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018
Reply-To: dianacesar1982@outlook.com
Message-Id: <20180808032446.ED2BA21A734E@mail.lviv.ua>

Good day,

I have an interesting business offer for you which will be of immense benefit to you. Although this may be hard to believe and thought of as one of the numerous online scam but Please grant me the benefit of doubt and write me to know what this entails, am sure you wont regret it. You stand to gain 50% of $27,500,000.00 million USD from this.
All conformable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.

Thanks,
Diana Cesar.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dianacesar1982@outlook.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR02-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.69.77)
Subject: Re: Good news!!!
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018

Thank you so much for your response to my proposal I salute your courage and enthusiasm I would like to be sure of your willingness trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction I assure you that your details and interest will be carefully protected during and after this transaction On January 8th 2007 Mohammed Abid an Electrical Company Director who deal on import export worldwide bank with HSBC in Hong Kong made a fixed deposit of US2750000000 TWENTY SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY in our branch a number of notices were sent to him when it was due but no response came from him till date When I joined HSBC in August 2007 haven worked as an economist for the Hong Kong China equities research arm of Macquarie Securities in Hong Kong As part of my primary duty I was asked to review all fixed deposit exceeding the amount of US2000000000 TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS during the exercise I find out that Mohammed Abid did not indicate any next of kin in his official documents while depositing the funds We later found out that Mohammed Abid along with his family had been killed in Baquaba on 18th June 2007 during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home What bothers me most is according to the laws of Hong Kong at the expiration of 20 years the funds will revert to the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds against this scenery I have all the information needed to claim these funds What I expect from you is trust and commitment I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL All that is required is your honest cooperation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect me and you from any breach of the law Like I proposed since I have exclusive access to his file you will be made the beneficiary of these funds You do not have to have known him I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this For all your troubles I propose that we split the money in half In the banking circle this happens every time I cant be the next of kin or anyone from my family this is why I seek your help Please accept my apologies keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposal I have offered you All conformable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you as we move on Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction however I shall be waiting for your response and assurance just as they will appear on the documents to process the claims We will share in the ratio of 50 for me and 50 for you Please do not betray my confidence If we can be of one accord act swiftly on this Contact me with your name address phone Best regards Diana

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@dianaprivatemail.com>
Received: from (EHLO us2-ob1-2.mailhostbox.com) (162.210.70.53)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019
Reply-To: Diana Cesar <info@dianaprivatemail.com>
Subject: Re: More details

Thank you so much for your response to my proposal; I salute your courage and enthusiasm. I want to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, I assure you that your details and interest will be carefully protected during and after this transaction.

On January 8th 2007, Mohammed Abid an Electrical Company Director who deal on import/export worldwide bank with HSBC in Hong Kong, made a fixed deposit of US$27,500,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) in our branch, a number of notices were sent to him when it was due, but no response came from him till date. When I joined HSBC in August 2007 haven worked as an economist for the Hong Kong-China equities research arm of Macquarie Securities in Hong Kong. As part of my primary duty I was asked to review all fixed deposit exceeding the amount of US$20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS), during the exercise I find out that Mohammed Abid did not indicate any next of kin in his official documents while depositing the funds.

We later found out that Mohammed Abid, along with his family had been killed in Baquba on 18th June 2007 during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home. What bothers me most is according to the laws of Hong Kong at the expiration of 20 years the funds will revert to the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds, against this scenery; I have all the information needed to claim these funds. What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL. All that is required is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect me and you from any breach of the law.

Like I proposed; since I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. You do not have to have known him. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money in half. In the banking circle this happens every time.

Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposal I have offered you. All conformable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you, as we move on; Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction; however I shall be waiting for your response and assurance, just as they will appear on the documents to process the claims. We will share in the ratio of 50% for me and 50% for you. If we can be of one accord, act swiftly on this and reply to this email with your Name, Address, Country, Phone.

Best regards,
Diana.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: diana@cactico.org
Subject: Re: Next step?
To: You <diana@cactico.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019
Reply-To: info@dianaprivatemail.com

Hello, How are you doing today hope all is well with you?, my name is Diana Cesar, I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, westand to gain $27,500,000.00 million USD between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt. All conformable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail, I will send you more details on this transaction.

Thanks, Diana.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <dianacesar@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <cesardiana052@gmail.com>
Subject: More details?
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019

Hello, I'm Diana from HONG KONG, I have an interesting deal of $ 27500000.00 million for us. We both share the funds at 50% each in a matter of weeks. Please grant me the benefit of the doubt and reply for more details.

Wishing you a happy new year in advance.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Lots of Goodies!
Photos: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/diana-cesar.132908/
Passport: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/prc.739/post-369807
ID card: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/hong-kong.35153/post-369805
Deposit Certificate: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/hong-kong.132907/

Return-Path: <dianaupdate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: Re More details?

Hello, I acknowledge your mail, be informed that in issues of inheritance the beneficiary can be anybody, it is not mandatory for the beneficiary to be related to the deceased, it doesn't even matter if you are from different countries, the most important thing is there must be documents to show for it, which would stipulate your status as the sole beneficiary to the funds deposited at my bank, the entire transaction should be over in few weeks.

PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY;

On January 8th 2007, Mohammed Abid an Electrical Company Director who deal on import/export worldwide bank with HSBC in Hong Kong, made a fixed deposit of US$27,500,000.00 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) in our branch, a number of notices were sent to him when it was due, but no response came from him till date. When I joined HSBC in August 2007 haven worked as an economist for the Hong Kong-China equities research arm of Macquarie Securities in Hong Kong. As part of my primary duty I was asked to review all fixed deposit exceeding the amount of US$20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS), during the exercise I find out that Mohammed Abid did not indicate any next of kin in his official documents while depositing the funds. We later found out that Mohammed Abid, along with his family had been killed in Baquba on 18th June 2007 during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home. What bothers me most is according to the laws of Hong Kong at the expiration of 20 years the funds will revert to the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds, against this scenery; I have all the information needed to claim these funds. What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality at all.

Firstly, You are required to send a valid means of IDENTIFICATION card and a picture of you, occupation? Note, this project is capital intensive; I have to be very careful; I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident and after the successful deal we will meet and celebrate together for a great achievement. we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we needed to execute this project. I will look for a foreign bank that has the same telex number as my bank, to have an in house wire transfers of our funds soon, I will recommend that you open an offshore/online account in your name with the bank. The money would be transferred to that account which you will open in that branch for the purpose of receiving the transfer, this is the best way, I know it will protect us from my bank and any problem. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude, so you should listen to my instructions and follow them seriously.

The opening of Offshore/Online account is your only financial obligation. After this, the money will be banked for both of us, no other person will be involved in this transaction, and you can then transfer into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentation with the assistance of the attorney Barrister Jeffrey A. Rinde (Blank Rome Solicitors) to give the transaction the legal right, and I have attached to this mail copies of my passport, work ID, and Certificate of Deposit and a few pictures for your assurance and to know this pending transaction is legitimate and 100% risk free and you are dealing with me not a robot. however I shall be waiting for your response and assurance, We will share the 27,500,000.00 USD in the ratio of 50% for me and 50% for you. If we can be of one accord, act swiftly on this and reply to this email with the required info.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential, It's need for the confidential nature of this transaction and my job.

I await your timely response on this subject matter.

Kindest Regards,
Diana.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <bounce+c13d33.4cda93=yahoo.co.jp@email.moldescostura.com.br>
Received: by send.moldescostura.com.br
Subject: Info
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020
Reply-To: dc823215@gmail.com
Message-ID: <96c86cc2ca38a3c34e97d8351d3961fa@giga.med.br>

My name is Diana, I work with HSBC, HONG KONG, I have an interesting deal of $ 27,500,000.00 million for us. We both share the funds at 50% each in a matter of weeks. Please grant me a benefit of doubt and reply for more details.
Regards,
Diana.