Didem Nisanci, US Treasury Dept.

Maya

Staff member
Return-Path: <clsgodwin@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usdepartmenttreasury4@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021
Subject: U.S Department Of The Treasury Office Washington DC, Didem Nisanci

U.S Department Of The Treasury Office Washington DC, Didem Nisanci

THIS AGENT IS HERE BY WARNING YOU TO DESIST FROM SENDING SOMEONE ELSE TO COME AND CLAIM YOUR FUND WITHOUT ANY PRIOR INFORMATION TO THEM. THIS IS MAKING IT THE SECOND TIME SUCH THING IS HAPPENING, YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT THIS IS U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT AGENT WHOSE MAIN JOB IS TO DELIVER YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR GIVING ADDRESS SAFE AND SOUND.

SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO COME OR SEND THE REQUIRED FEE FOR THE DELIVERING OF YOUR FUND, KINDLY WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE READY OR YOU SHOULD WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER TO THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY FOR APPROVAL AND YOU SHOULD ALSO SEND THE PERSON WITH ENOUGH PROOF, IF NOT THEN YOU TOGETHER WITH THE PERSON YOU SEND WILL BE HANDLE ACCORDING TO THE LAW.

YESTERDAY, WE RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL, THIS TIME FROM A LADY CALLED MRS AMELIA HUNTS, SHE CALLED WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:+1- (628) 209-3376 AND HER EMAIL ADDRESS AS; (mhunts43@aol.com) , INFORMING US THAT YOU'RE DEAD AND THAT SHE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN, SO WE SHOULD DELIVER YOUR FUND TO HER HOME ADDRESS:178 E Herbert Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84111,
AND SHE ALSO TOLD US THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HER TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR FUNDS IN-CASE YOU'RE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOU.

SHE ALSO SAID THAT SHE KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO SEND SOME MONEY TO GET THE FUND DELIVERED BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND WE SHOULD LET HER KNOW THE COST.

WE ASKED HER TO HOLD ON SO THAT WE VERIFY AS WE DID NOT DISCUSS THAT WITH YOU BEFORE.

PLEASE CLARIFY US IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE TO KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT BECAUSE WE ARE CONFUSED NOW ABOUT THIS CLAIM'S.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY,BECAUSE ITS YOUR RESPONSE THAT WILL DETERMINE WHAT WE WILL DO ON THIS ISSUE.

IMMEDIATELY YOU GET MY LATTER CONTACT US FOR MORE CLARIFICATION AS YOU KNOW THIS MATTER NEEDS TO BE TREATED URGENTLY AS MRS AMELIA HUNTS IS WAITING TO CONFIRM AND LET HER CLAIM THE FUNDS AS YOUR NEXT OF KIN.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

WE REMAIN YOURS IN SERVICE.

THESE ARE YOUR FUNERAL PICTURES SHE SUBMITTED TO ME AS THE FINAL CEREMORNY OF YOUR BURIAL

Quark

Administrator
Staff member
Trunk box photos: Trunk box full of money!

Return-Path: <usdepartmenttreasury4@gmail.com>
From: "U.S. DEPARTMENT TREASURY" <usdepartmenttreasury4@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021
Subject: From: Chief of Staff: Didem Nisanci

Death is a very sad news and it's punishable by the law of United State Government, MRS AMELIA HUNTS will be persecuted for impersonation and fraud, On behalf of the U.S Department Of The Treasury, I hereby promise that MRS AMELIA HUNTS who claimed to be your Next Of Kin to claim your Funds will be punished according the law abiding this great Country.

Before i go on to the fee attached to the delivery of your Funds by the U.S Department Of The Treasury, due to your silence over your Funds in our custody, we the U.S Department Of The Treasury has already do away with your delivery until the latter we received from MRS AMELIA HUNTS who claims to be your Next Of Kin and ready to pay your charges to have your Funds delivered to her Giving Address: 178 E Herbert Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84111,

Due to several claims coming to this office Since your Package has been brought to us, this agent is hereby ordering you with immediate effect to provide all the needed requirements holding your Funds from been dispatched to the beneficiary doorstep, also i will like you to be aware that the Only thing holding your Package from being at your Doorstep is the Fees and you'll be receiving your Package after 48 hours the Fee is being paid.

My dear To be rest assured that there'll be no delay on receiving your Funds after you have Paid the fee, I've used my powers as the Chief of Staff to communicate the IMF, Homeland Security Agencies and FBI to insure that all the documents needed for your shipment's successfully obtained and Forwarded to the concerned Agencies here in State to avoid the charge of money laundering or any questioning from this Great Country.

Now the truth of Your package Is That you have to contact the Shipping Agencies in Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C, he will let you know the Cost to have your Package Delivered to your Address and also insure that all your delivery information is giving to him to avoid any mistakes of delivery to your Address, all that is required of you is to pay the security Keeping charges of $800 to the Shipping Agencies, I'm warning you to desist from anything that will cost more Delay on this Delivery because the authority of this government has just giving One Week to finalize this transaction and Report back to the White House immediately.

However We are very sorry for the News from MRS AMELIA HUNTS who claimed your Next Of Kin and remember we are giving Just One Week To finish this Delivery or your Package will be confiscated by the High Court,,, desist from sending your money to the wrong people and put your focus in getting your Funds cleared to your doorstep which will only cost you the amount of $800 To have your $7.4 million USD.

You're advised to contact the Shipping Agencies on this telephone (724) 230-8507, it's in our best interest to protect citizens and insure the safety of lives and properties, MRS AMELIA HUNTS will sooner be brought to Justice.

Thank you for reading my letter and I bless you with long life and prosperity.