Doctor Ayo Montana, Nigeria

No cure for HIV, anal warts, Hepaptitis B is possible from this scammer
Phone or Contact number 08100001828
Doctor AYO MONTANA
HIVCURE: DR AYO MONTANA NIGERIA
HIVCURE: The countdown to the HIVCURE mechanism has started worldwide. Dr Ayo Montana has recorded success with bee venom, silver ions and other molecular preparations. Back to negative enquiries 08100001828
This scammer is advertising in many places, often on Facebook and using Google blogs
https://www.facebook.com/ayomontana/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community/Discoverhivcure-Nigeria2-cure-education-08100001828-2475002809392944/
https://www.facebook.com/hivcure411/

N

net defib4braindead

You guys really improved his search engine optimization rating. Jealous Ayo Montana sexuality and gender infections control program is making money? His programs are sponsored, not a fee charging service. I wonder how NGOs are now fraudulent for sponsoring lifesaving viral load removal till negative is maintained services. Ayo Montana is untouchable, this is the internet, and the currency is presence. You guys have made him so rich....lol. please keep it up!. Talk about advanced mind control. Views through the roof. Excess bookings. Dollar revenue. What was your motive again? Lol!

I guess Ayo doesn't know antiretroviral treatments are free in Nigeria and they actually work. I guess he doesn't know his blog sites are being hunted out as well as his Facebook pages. I guess he doesn't know the money he .scams off people will dry up and I guess he doesn't know his programmes that don't exist are not sponsored, save for the money his scams get. I guess he doesn't know that his false claims are killing people and since he twittered people such as the EFCC and Metropolitan Police, he can count on getting arrested. I guess he doesn't know that Scampolicegroup are after him. Have a nice day Ayo

N

net defib4braindead

It is how this lad works and I love an angry lad. Just wait until tomorrow when he will get even more angry, obsessed, and watching his money disappear.
it is actually you that perseveres....your lame act....why not show yourself, that I may show you your cell.....lol pathetic salamander lol!!! hilarious!!!

N

net defib4braindead

you
To drag your dumb ass over here Ayo. You walked right into it.

And by the way, there's no cure for HIV. If there was the world would beat a path to your door. Instead they want to beat you with clubs when your snake oil tonics don't work.
you do not know anything about the program, no one is going to pay you, or beg you or plead with you, things are going to play out with appropriate karma...lol!!! please keep it up...i meant... keep it up...!!!!aahahahahahaaa

fleming

there was a post here about his [dr ayo montana's] money going down fast....can you please re-upload it...? I need to see that post again...I need the fucking scammer to see that he will end up poor....

it is actually you that perseveres....your lame act....why not show yourself, that I may show you your cell.....lol pathetic salamander lol!!! hilarious!!!
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks". Never mind Ayo, it is not going away and I lifted the Cloudflare restriction so all of Nigeria can read about you. I think your scamming of innocent and decent Nigerian people is nasty. I hope you don't offend the wrong people. :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

fleming

aaah good the cloud flare lifted...aaah lovely....that wretched wesley [oops W-W] it is a good job that you are doing, keeping the world abreast of miracle gay scammers....and Ayo Montana, what does that mean exactly.....what exactly does he put in his snake oil cure?...talk about a human snake, making snake oil extract for sale.....OMG....!!!!

fleming

Miyuki....please fuck him up with that post about his money finishing quickly....scuse me, why was the post removed in the first place....? MIYUKI YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT AYO MONTANA'S MONEY going down fast.....[USER MIYUKI]....