Doctor Ayo Montana, Nigeria

who is this defib whaaat? curiouser and curiouser!!!
Dear fleming (if we may call you "Ian" for short), it was I who wrote about his dosh vanishing. I decided to remove the Cloudflare restrictions on website for Nigeria and Ghana though some malicious blocks are still in place for both Nigeria and Ghana. I felt this does not really work too well and can be passed by. I have the thinking that criminals cause a bad reputation in both countries and most people there are honest and decent and hardworking. If I may be forgiven for something that perhaps was a slight degree of prejudice and which I abhore. I used to admin a website for black people and they were creative, artistic and full of spirituality and many other qualities and indeed I have black people as friends. One of the sweetest ladies I know is a Muslim and I am pleased to have her and her knowledge as an Admin too. Ayo/Wesley of course happily scams his fellows and exploits their vulnerabilities
But Yes, we seek to ruin scammers, and personally I embrace and support youth associations in Nigeria and Ghana because we can keep them from crime and attack the problems from ground level.

fleming

you

you do not know anything about the program, no one is going to pay you, or beg you or plead with you, things are going to play out with appropriate karma...lol!!! please keep it up...i meant... keep it up...!!!!aahahahahahaaa
who is this whacked brain dead person please????!!!!!?????!!!!

Dear fleming (if we may call you "Ian" for short), it was I who wrote about his dosh vanishing. I decided to remove the Cloudflare restrictions on website for Nigeria and Ghana though some malicious blocks are still in place for both Nigeria and Ghana. I felt this does not really work too well and can be passed by. I have the thinking that criminals cause a bad reputation in both countries and most people there are honest and decent and hardworking. If I may be forgiven for something that perhaps was a slight degree of prejudice and which I abhore. I used to admin a website for black people and they were creative, artistic and full of spirituality and many other qualities and indeed I have black people as friends. One of the sweetest ladies I know is a Muslim and I am pleased to have her and her knowledge as an Admin too. Ayo/Wesley of course happily scams his fellows and exploits their vulnerabilities
But Yes, we seek to ruin scammers, and personally I embrace and support youth associations in Nigeria and Ghana because we can keep them from crime and attack the problems from ground level.
Oh gosh, Ian....but no... Alan Fleming is it. ....and with all sort of death threats....sounds like 'Esa Loca' by 'Two without hats' or what do you think....for so long he appears to have exploited their vulnerabilities....what a shame....keep up with the good work...and how's the weather HG?

Ayo has even started his attacks on AFI https://twitter.com/antifraudintl?lang=en and also continued on twitter about SPG https://twitter.com/ScampoliceG
Ayo your problem is that you are telling all these silly stories about reputable and legal organisastions and drawing attention to yourself as a confirmed criminal, and anyone can see you are a scammer and that we are absolutely correct. Keep it up .Our views have risen since you started

Last edited: