Samurai
from Dora Williams <dorawilliams19@rediffmail.com>
reply-to [dora_williams1980@yahoo.co.jp]
date Sat, Feb 12, 2011
subject GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY
signed-by yahoo.com

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU REPLY URGENTLY

Dear Child of God,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing.

Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs. Dora Williams an aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time illness.

I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of $14,000,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS ALSO TO ASSIST YOUR CHURCH PROJECTS WHILE YOU WILL HAVE TO DEDUCT 20% FROM THE MONEY TO ENABLE YOU CARRY ON ACCORDING TO MY DIRECTIONS. I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I am desperately in kind need of your assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works please kindly let me know immediately.

Please kindly respond quickly for further details, reply quick or you will give me room to contact someone else to handle this task on my

Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Dora Williams
Received: from [213.136.121.46] by web25806.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
reply-to: drdora_williams@yahoo.com
date: Jan 13, 2020, 11:01 PM
subject: CRY FOR HELP

Calvary greetings my dearest in the Lord

Dearest in the Lord

With all due sense of respect suavity and decorum, I humbly emplore and acknowledge apology if I demean your personal integrity, be that as it may I crave your indulgence hoping you will have a nice time and go through this mail in token of good faith and work hard to see that you justify this confidence of good work of gratitude in effort rewardness that is about to be repose on you.

Before I proceed I will not fail to ask about modification of your health and that of your business which is momentous in human dignity? In a not shell as courtesy demands my name is Dora Williams Former Resources Manager Chevron Oil Company Nig Plc. Wife of late Engr. Bruno Dickson Williams. Of course I got your contact information from a reliable database called business index through the Scottish Chamber of Commerce, Hence I decided to contact you from here in the Royal Berkshire Cancer Hospital London, United Kingdom, where I now undergoing cancer of the lungs treatment.

However, I will like to give a little preamble of my late husband before I advance further to let you know the proposition. It might interest to know that my late husband until his death was the CHAIRMAN/CEO of (ZAO TYZLYNAMASH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY PLC) affiliate Contractor with Shell Petroleum Development Company Plc. My late husband was a very dedicated and devoted Philanthropist who has bent of mind towards legacy to humanity. He loves to add value to the down trodden in the society by given out his great philanthropy, as in recognition of his outstanding humanitarian philanthropic and patriotic achievements, he was duly conferred with the National Honor of the office of the Order of the Niger (OON) by the then President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and because of his recognition of excellence knows no bounds especially in Africa and Europe as the honors, awards and chieftaincy tittles conferred on him cut across primordial lines.

The proposition, I write to you in good faith hoping you will understand the importance attached to this message. I am a 69 year old aging widow; I am a Scottish citizen by birth but married to late Engr. Bruno Dickson Williams Africa /Scottish Citizen. I wish to let you know that I am suffering from a long time illness diagnosed for cancer of the lungs and other infections as you can view in the recent attached diagnostics

Of course my aim of contacting you with grief and heavy heart is because I have recently been diagnosed of cancer of the lungs and other infections and the Doctor has confirmed in the recent diagnostics that the cancer has entered 1, 2, 3.4 and as a result of that has confirmed that I have a short period of time to live here on earth. Ever since this ugly news got across to me I have been in sober reflection, reflecting over my life in the past, but one thing that gives me courage is that I know we cannot live here on earth forever, we are going to die someday, but the important thing is where are we going to spend our eternity after life here on earth.

It is painful that after over 34 years of peaceful marriage with my husband, we were not blessed with only one son by name Nelson Williams Jr. who died as a result of Auto Crash on 10th of December 2009, at the age of 28, my son until his sudden death was the Medical Director of St. Nicolas Hospital Lagos-Nigeria, as you can view in the attach is my son while in a Hospital in the United States of America where he was flown as a result of the Auto Crash. We as had no other child except Doctor Nelson Williams after 34 years of peaceful marriage who will inherit our numerous wealth due to what Doctors described as pendenculum Fibroid. Of course since the sudden death of my beloved son in 2019, and my lovely husband in 2014, as a result of Nyanya Bomb Blast Abuja in 2014, by the deadly Insurgence called BOKO HARM. The Bomb Blast which claimed many lives and that of my husband.

Of course since my husband’s sudden death I have made several unanimous donations to the victims of Earthquake in HAITI, as well as the people of DAR-FUR in Southern Sudan and the displaced BOKO HARM victims in the North East of Nigeria. Now that my health is gradually deteriorating, according to the Doctor’s report, and I can no longer continue to do all these myself any longer, hence I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and the downtrodden in the society, through a foreign trustee precisely from the Western World who I will cede the funds under his or her custody valued (US$50,000,000.00) only, which I and my late husband jointly fixed with the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Head office Abuja- Nigeria.

I would prefer to continue this charity work with the assistance of a kind and trusted foreign trustee who would use these funds (US$50,000,000.00) with agreed interest of 6.7% derived from same and use it for utmost degree of honesty and transparency to the down trodden in the society. More especially a person who will use the funds to establish a Hospital Cancer Cervical Screening in any part of the World and open School for Boy’s and Girl’s catering for Refugees suffering from War and Violence precisely here in Europe As stated above, I discovered your profile through a Business Index from the hospital bed here in Royal Berkshire Cancer Hospital London United Kingdom, which of course confirmed of your status which moved me a lot, hence I decided to contact you from my hospital bed as you can view in the attached photograph of my good self with one of the Resident Doctor’s.

Consequently, I wish to bring to your notice that my late husband and I on the 24th of January 2012, made a joint (10) year term fixed deposit of (US$50,000,000.00) only, with the Trade and Exchange Dept. of the Affiliate Global Commercial Bank in Africa (United Bank for Africa UBA). It might interest you to know that our main purpose of depositing the Funds was to dispense plans for legacy to humanity after 10 years, before my late husband’s sudden demise in 2014.

Also as stated above, I want to unavoidably reiterate that I would need a very honesty and God fearing person precisely from the Western World who has basic leadership qualities and ability to manage funds and prioritize charity Organization to ensure efficient. A honest person who will be able to utilize these Funds with utmost degree of trust and use the Funds judiciously to plunge the funds into restoration of hope, happiness and succor to the down trodden in the society to achieve my heart desire and that of my late husband, by establishing a hospital cancer cervical screening which will be named after my husband’s as concedes in the codicil and last testament to his will.

As well I need a foreign trustee who will use part of these Funds to propagate the work of God, as this was part of our philosophy of charity of depositing the aforesaid Funds in 2012. Furthermore, I still want to reiterate that I found your Email ID from the internet during my recent search in the business index, and after I observed 12 days fasting and prayer seeking for God’s directive on whom to cede these funds, God revealed your name, hence the reason contacting you to that respect.

Please if you can be able to use these Funds accordingly for humanitarian gesture, kindly reply as soon as possible so as to enable me furnish you with further details, knowing full well that I have a limited time to live on this planet earth according to the Doctor’s recent confirmation. As you may rightly know everything with regards to these Funds needs to be done in extremity because I may answer the call of nature at any given time. Of course I am not afraid of death knowing full well that death is necessary thing that will come when it will come. Also am not afraid of death because there is a saying that “No Evil will happen to a good man either in life or after death”. One thing everyone must believe is that the life one lives here on earth determines whether he or she will make heaven or not. On that note, having decided to cede these funds to you should not be viewed as a stupid venture from a stupid woman, just view it as God’s intervention and directive, therefore I will sternly advise that you try as much as you can and use these funds with utmost degree of honesty, sincerity and transparency for restoration of hope, happiness and succor to the down trodden in the society.

As you can see I tried all I could to write you this mail from my sick bed just to show how important it is to cede these funds to you. Once again if you are interested kindly reply as soon as possible so as to enable me divulge further detail information to you, as well link you up with our Attorney who will be of help to procure all the legal/legitimate approval documents on your behalf. You know that our Attorney will need to secure the entire necessary document that will necessitate the claiming of the funds. As a matter of fact upon receipt of your response I finally handed over the Safe Keeping receipt my late husband signed with the United Bank for Africa (UBA) the very day these funds were deposited with the United Bank for Africa UBA. Also I have handed over to the Attorney a snap photograph my late husband took with the officials of the United Bank for Africa UBA, the very day these funds were deposited with them. All these will be forwarded to you by the Attorney for proof of legitimacy, genuity and avoidance of the doubt upon your explicit response to this mail.

Your earlier corporation response would be appreciated

Thanks and May the Almighty God in his infinite good mercies bless you as you claim these funds and use if judicially and judiciously for the down trodden in the society.

Please after going through the message, kindly open the attached files for your kind perusal and view recent diagnostics, my picture with the one of the Resident Doctor’s here that carried all diagnostics and of picture of my late son while receiving treatment in the Hospital in the United States of America after the Auto Crash. Stay blessed and remain healthy always

Yours In Christ Jesus,

Mrs. Dora Williams.
Direct Phone: +44-704-573-4562

GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
date: Jan 17, 2020, 6:40 PM
subject: STAY BLESSED
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Thank you so much for your prompt response, your prayers and good aspirations well received. My dear, life is like a school, it has phases and we tend to graduate. It is only people who are unwise that forget we are sojourners here, our determine our coming is the impact we created. I am aware that the world is full of evil manipulations, many people have lost their conscience because of earthly possession but I see nothing in the world. My sincere request is for you to fulfill my wish from this my death bed; you have to administer the fund effectively.

Once again I want reaffirm clearly clear that at the tail end of the transaction you will have 10% of the total funds, 10% for an investment of high profit margin to sustain the charity work, 5% for my Representative Attorney and 75% for the foundation. The foundation will be involve in charity work in war torn countries through the assistance of the Red Cross, orphans and people with natural disasters. Please, I appeal to you in the name of God, never sit on the funds without following my deepest request that is the reason I have mapped out 10% for you and you will as well be the investment manager of the next 90%, I want this foundation to be known and called BRUNO & DORA WILLIAMS DIVINE MANDATE.

Actually if i don’t love you with all my mind, all my heart and all my soul I wouldn't have cede these funds to you. I keep telling that before I finally decided to cede these funds to you i observed 14 days fasting and prayer seeking for God's directive, could you emerging that at the tail end of the fasting and prayer God revealed to me in a trance 2 good times that i should cede the funds to you that you are the only person that can claim these funds and use it judiciously and judicially for the purpose it is meant for.

.However, it might interest you to know that I am a surgeon of reserved reputation; you know I am not an African by birth am a Scottish by birth but married to African who is of course African Scottish. Therefore, I will not do anything that will tarnish my image or that of my late husband knowing full well that in no distance time I will be join my ancestors in the land of the dead. I think I have to start doing things that will seem right before God and Humanity. Of course one thing is certain everybody will one day answer the call of nature but what matters most is life one lives here on earth and where one will spend his or her eternity.
So because of my late husband’s sudden death coupled with this ailment that is about to take my life, I decided to search for a reliable foreign trustee who will be transparent to plunge these funds into restoration of hope, happiness and succor to the down trodden in the Society. By establishing a free Cancer and Cervical Cancer Screening Foundation in any part of the World and open School for Boys and Girls in any part of Europe catering for refugees from War and violence, as this was my late Husband’s purpose of having this secret Dollar Account with a Ten Year fixed term deposit worth of $50,000.000.00 only with an agreement of 6.7$% interest with the United Bank for Africa Head office Abuja before his sudden demise.

So the Funds in question were deposited for Humanitarian Gesture, to dispense plans for legacy to humanity. If not that I am about joining the land of our silent Fathers I would have carry this project myself, but when the Doctor opened up to me that I have a limited time to live here on earth, hence I decided to go into search for a trusted and honest person mostly from the Western World who has fear of God to handle this Charity work. Once again I want to make it emphatically clear that the transaction is 100% genuine and legal, and I cede the Funds to you in a token of good faith and I will be pleased if you will claim these funds and use the funds for the purpose it is meant.

Now it will interest you to know that I have intimated and entrusted my In House Lawyer Barr. Robert James Dagogo everything with regards to these funds, and we have finished every discussion with the percentage you will stand to get, the percentage the lawyer will stand to get and the percentage made available for the Humanitarian Projects which is the onus of responsibility. I do hope it is now my lawyer’s responsibility to discuss with you the rest of other things with regards to claiming of these Funds cede to you and establishment of the projects. Of course everything is in the Codicil and last Testament to my will which the lawyer will send to you as soon as you get this transaction started with him.

My dear without wasting much time because of my condition of health, I think what is needed to be done at this juncture is to contact my lawyer as soon as possible knowing full well that my days are numbered and everything with regards to claiming of these funds has been handed over to the lawyer.

So do contact him to throw more light to you with regards to claiming of these funds and handling of the project as well. He is a tested and trusted lawyer so to say he has being our in house lawyer for over 25 years now. He is lawyer with high pedigree; hence I am able to still keep him after my husband’s sudden death.

Here is the lawyer’s contact information:

His Name: Barr. Robert. James Dagogo (SAN)
Email Contact: prudentchamberslafirm@gmail.com
Telephone: +234- 9060603087
Name of the Chambers: Prudent Chambers

Please be so kind enough to contact him immediately, so as to enable him intimates you with the modalities of how to go about this claim, no one knows when the death will occur, and be that as it may I need your fervent prayers.

Once again Mr. Dagogo is a very honest and trusted lawyer respectful and respected in the society. Of course he is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN). Please for avoidance of the doubt I hereby enclose as an attach a snap of my recent photograph right here in my Cancer

Hospital Bed, kindly open the attachment file for your perusal. If you still need my ID I will ask my lawyer to forward it to you.
Furthermore, I hereby forward for your kind perusal the diagnostic carried on me on the 31st of May 2018, also I enclose as an attach my recent photograph with the resident Doctor who is taking care of my treatment.

Looking forward seeing you contact the lawyer for more detail information.

May Almighty God in his infinite god mercies bless you as you as you Claim these Funds and use it Judicially, Judiciously for Humanitarian Legacy.

Stay Blessed and Remain Healthy Always

Please the most important thing is to use these funds for humanitarian work.
Looking forward seeing you contacting the lawyer for for more light regards to claiming of these funds.

Thanks and God Bless,

Mrs. Dora Williams