Dr Anderson Susan, buy a camera

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
On Craigslist:

Return-Path: <drandersonals@live.com>
Received: from 77.220.15.130, Kenya, Wash NOC First Network, abuse report to [abuse@iwayafrica.com]
Return-Path: [drandersonals@live.com]
X-Originating-IP: [77.220.15.130]
Subject: RE: Canon EOS 400D / Rebel XTi Digital Camera -- complete upgraded kit!! - $875
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010

On 4/26/2010 9:28 AM, Dr Anderson Susan wrote:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hello,
l want to know if your item is still available an also the finial price of it.? looking forward to hear from you. Regards

On 4/26/2010, Dr. Anderson Susan wrote:
Hi,
The price is ok with me. The Camera is for my son's birthday gift, who travelled down to West Africa few weeks-ago with his dad (my husband) that works under US Embassy. l want you to send him this package for him to cheer up, because he is now recovery from a fatal accident that made his right leg to be incapacitated after he under went a major surgery.

l would like to do the shipment by myself, but dont have time due to nature of my work. I will pay $960.00 for the cost of the package and shipping fee. I'll be paying you via Paypal, provide me your paypal account information, but if you dont have paypal account you can as well provide me your full informations so l can proceed with the payment via Merchant express money order. The money order delivers payment to door step by their delivery men or by mail. I will be very grateful to hear from you soon.
Regards.

And the last:

You have to ship the camera to my son, Here is my son information for the shipment..
Anderson ilonz Afunw
59 Awkunanaw Street Achara Layout
Enugu State
Nigeria 23442.

Shadow

Ninja
[On 4/26/2010, Dr. Anderson Susan wrote:.......
l want you to send him this package for him to cheer up, because he is now recovery from a fatal accident that made his right leg to be incapacitated after he under went a major surgery.
Wow! They must have some seriously talented doctors in West Africa to get him to recover from a fatal accident.

T

Todd Davis

Me Too

Same email, same address, same scam. They tried to get me to send my iPhone there. I almost fell for it. Sent me a very official looking PayPal notification in fact. Good thing I contacted Paypal before the item was shipped.