Dr. Ben Nathan

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From DR BEN NATHAN
X-Originating-IP: 82.128.18.214 , Nigeria, Multi Links Telecommunications Ltd.
Return-Path: <www@libuska.starnet.cz>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008
Subject: ATTN: ESTEEMED BENEFICIARY
Reply-to: <bennathan1922@yahoo.co.in>

FROM THE DESK OF:
DR BEN NATHAN

ATTENTION:

YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS OF $10 MILLION USDON CONTRACT NUMBER NNPC/PED/KADREF/Y2K.THIS IS TONOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUNDS HASBEEN GAZZETED TO BE RELEASED, VIA KEY TELEX TRANSFER(KTT ) -DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER TO YOU BY THE SENATECOMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE FUND TRANSFER.MEANWHILE,A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS AGO WITH A LETTER,CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE.HERE ARE HER INFORMATIONS:

NAME JANET WHITE
BANK NAME: CITI BANK
BANK ADDRESS: ARIZONA, USA.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428.

PLEASE,DO RECONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE ,AS A MATTER OFURGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU SO THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING INTO THE WRONG ACCOUNT NAME. THE RESERVE BANK GOVERNOR,EXECUTIVE, BOARD OFDIRECTORS AND THE SENATE COMMITTEE FOR FOREIGN OVER DUE INHERITTANCE FUND HAVE APPROVED AND ACCREDITED THIS REPUTABLE BANK WITH THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE / FOREIGN OPERATIONS,TO HANDLE AND TRANSFER ALL FOREIGN INHERITTANCE FUNDS THIS FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT OF THIS YEAR 2008. HOWEVER,WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS.WHITE,IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHEN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY. YOU ARE ADVISE TO REACH ME ON MY MAIL, ALSO PROVIDE YOUR
(1) Your full name and mailing address..........
(2) Telephone, and mobil..............
(3) Age: ............
(4) Sex............

REGARDS,

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR BEN NATHAN