Dr. Collins/Dr. Rick

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Subject: Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown?
Date: 2016-10-18

Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today.Message us immediately.A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $908,000.00US Dollars. The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney.

My name is Dr RICK, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.

Our Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Canada, UK, Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney?s please don?t hesitate to contact us via Email :

xxx@gmail.com or whatapp me on +xxxxxx

Need Geniune Donors

Waiting for your responds?.
Best Regards?.
Dr collins

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Date: 2016-11-08

You want to buy a kidney or you want to sell your kidney? It's you looking for an opportunity to sell the kidney for money due to financial break down and do not know what to do, then a contact us today we sell kidney for a maximum of $900,000.

My name is DR. COLLINS a nephrologist at UBTH Medical Center. contact us through E-mail: xxxx or add me up on whatsapp...+234 xxxxx

Best Regards.
Dr. collins