Dr. David John Roy

R

Ramona R

I think I’m talking to the same person now. He contacted me today. He goes by Dr. David John Roy and he is an Orthopedic Surgeon at a military base in Damascus, Syria. He has a 17 yr old son, named Jackson and he is divorced. He said he is originally from bullhead city AZ. He is an only child, his Mom is 89 and his Dad is dead. His Instagram is livetosave2222. 11johnroy@gmail.com

Dr David J.Roy (@livetosave2222) • Instagram photos and videos.

A

Anaeip

I think I’m talking to the same person now. He contacted me today. He goes by Dr. David John Roy and he is an Orthopedic Surgeon at a military base in Damascus, Syria. He has a 17 yr old son, named Jackson and he is divorced. He said he is originally from bullhead city AZ. He is an only child, his Mom is 89 and his Dad is dead. His Instagram is livetosave2222. 11johnroy@gmail.com

Dr David J.Roy (@livetosave2222) • Instagram photos and videos.
Hello, that’s exactly the guy who is writing now to me, exact same story different email in hangouts but same where he wrote

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
@Alisa, if you find a fake IG profile you should report it to them so they can remove it. If you have photos of "Dr Roy" we want to see them so we can post them.