GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
from: Mr Tom Crist <pancera.alberto@comunepastrengo.it> via welcomeitalia.it
reply-to: "ehitemple@gmail.com" <ehitemple@gmail.com>
date: Dec 22, 2019, 12:37 PM
subject:
signed-by: welcomeitalia.it

I bring you good news
Hello my amazing friends, I just want to say a very big thank you to Dr. Ebore for helping me with the correct lottery winning numbers which I played and won the lottery of $44,000,000 US Dollars in a jackpot from 7 lottery play. After many years of playing the lottery and losing, I was referred to Dr. Ebore by a colleague who the spell caster helped with solutions to her financial and health problems. I bought a house with all the features I never dreamed I'd have. From there, I went on to buy me a car. I sincerely appreciate Dr. Ebore for his honesty and magical works. It exists only in the right hands and with it everything is possible... If you have any problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster with spiritual gifts to solve that problem for you, then Dr. Ebore is the right man. You can contact him for lottery spell, love spell, success spell, pregnancy spell, marriage spell, cure to any kind of illness etc.
Email: Ehitemple@gmail.com, WhatsApp: +19723839289 blessings.

S

Stanzin

Why are you lying, he takes my all money and never did anything and gone lost !!!