Dr. Ehi Care

K

Keren Raiph

who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day I saw this great man testimonies in internet who is well know of HIV and Cancer cure and Herpes Simplex Virus, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also herpes positive to the Dr. Ehi Care, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, ehigreathome@gmail.com or ehigreathome@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this Dr Ehi Care, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work email him at ehigreathome@gmail.com Dr. Ehi Care Herbal Home

idiot small.jpg

According to the Lagos Daily Inquirer, Dr. Ehi Care, a former truk pusher, was working as a scavenger chasing rubbishes at Lagos main dump before he was captured on video whilst raping a male street dog behind a wood cutting mill by the Lagos Lagoon. According to Festac area police Chief Sergeant Colonel Emeka Dudu, Dr. Ehi Care was finally apprehended during the night whilst fast asleep in his usual spot underneath the expressway bridge. The article further states that Dr. Ehi has now been remanded into custody while he awaits sentencing. If convicted of his crimes (animal cruelty in the first degree and performing a sexual act in a public place in the second degree) he could be made to serve up to 18 months in prison and have to perform an additional 6 months of hard labor on a goat farm whilst collecting dung to repent for his sins. Is this true?