Dr. Eric Doran

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <ericdoran994@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lb0-x242.google.com (mail-lb0-x242.google.com.
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015
Subject: Fwd: More details on Errnd Runner Job from Eric

I'm glad you're interested in the job I'm offering. As I've mentioned earlier, I'm Eric Doran, a Consultant Neurosurgeon at NHS with a lot of elitist patronage, thereby making me a very busy person. It is a very flexible job but needs you to be highly efficient and consistent. The errand you will be executing for me are personal errands which includes banking and bill payments, receiving and distribution of payments, mails to my business partners around your location , And i hope you can handle the position diligently?

All errands will be in your city/town so it is not a must you have a car, but it is an added advantage if you do. You will be working 2-3 days a week(3 hours daily) and you will also be doing this for 3 weeks until I get back to town. I would have really loved to meet up with you to talk about this job because I'm not very safe with this idea of recruiting an assistant who will handle my personal business on-line, so we can formally meet and discuss about the possibility of making this arrangement long term if I'm satisfied with your performance.

And in regards to your compensation, I'm willing to pay you $200 per assignment/errand you run for me and you will be executing a minimum of 3 assignment per week so the minimum compensation you will be receiving per week is $600. Let me know if that's okay with you and get back to me. Thanks

Dr. Eric Doran.

A

Ariel T.

I just received this email from the same guy.

Re: CareerBuilder Job Application : Administrative Assistant
Eric Doran ericdoran994@gmail.com
Greetings,

Thanks for your swift response. The available job position is a Personal Assistant, and what it entails is explained below:

My name is Eric Doran. I am a traveling consultant neurological surgeon with a lot of elitist patronage, thereby making me a very busy person. If I choose you for this job, you will be in charge of my mails(pick ups and drop offs), and also running my errands. It is a very flexible job but needs you to be highly efficient and consistent.

You will receive an advance payment for your first week job, and I will also have my mails/packages forwarded to a nearby post office where you can pick them from at your convenience. All errands will be in your city/town so it is not a must you have a car, but it is an added advantage if you do. You will be given detailed instructions on every mail received. The content of the packages will be business and personal mails. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me.

You will be working 3 days a week(4 hours daily) and you will be also doing this for 3 weeks until I get back to town. I'm not very safe and comfortable with this idea of recruiting a personal assistant who will handle my personal business online so we can formally meet and discuss about the possibility of making this arrangement long term if I'm satisfied with your performance.

I will pay you $525 weekly plus some other benefits depending on how impressed I am. If you accept this offer please reply with the following details:

Full Name, Physical/Residential contact address, Apt # (If any), Zip Code, Cell number, Home number, Current Occupation, Bank name and Available hours.

I will be needing your service almost immediately. Once the information above is received, your first assignment will be mailed to you. Also I will instruct my financier to start processing your first week payment together with some funds to run my errands.

Please get back soon and have a nice evening!

Eric Doran.
(225) 442-8021 (Text Only)