Dr. Fri Moor

B

Be Careful

How do we bust this guy? I want to report this scumbag to the cops.

My name is Dr, Fri Moor, I am the owner of the apartment located at 125 East 12th Street #2H, New York NY 10003. The monthly rent is $1,150. Which includes:gas,heat,hot Water,electricity,washer and dryer,dishwasher. And security deposit of $600. I am in Canada working as the Chief Operating Officer,Medavie Inc.Bathurst,Canada. I can come down to show you the apartment if i am convinced that you are serious. The initial plan was to sell the apartment. Which we tried, but the Realtor inflated the prize hence taking more time to sell,because of this reason,we need a responsible person that will take very good care of the apartment. Most importantly,a serious and trust worthy person who will be willing to pay the rent without delay.
Note; the total move-in cost is 2 months rent of $1,150 per month,$2,300 for the 2 months and security deposit of $600. Total,$2,900. As a very busy person i would only take my time to fly down to the NY for you to preview the apartment, only if you accept to pay the above move-in cost after seeing the apartment. FURNITURE: Apartment is fully furnished but if you are moving in with your furniture there is a storage room in the unit where you could keep my furniture. Feel free to call or text me on 7812691183 for more update.
THE LEASE IS FLEXIBLE (1 MONTH) (3 MONTHS) (6 MONTHS) (9 MONTHS) (1 YEAR) etc.
Get back to me with the following if you are still interested.
Applicant Full Names:
Contact Phones:
Number of Pets:
Number of occupants:
Profession:

Best,
Fri.