Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: omar_jafar07@yahoo.com
Subject: BUY REAL CERTIFICATES
Date: 2016-08-26 18:19:29
Reply to: omar_jafar07@yahoo.com

Attn: sir/madam,

We sell genuine andauthentic accredited Degree Certificate from Malaysia, Australia, USA and UKuniversities at a reasonable cost. We provide 100% authentic degree to all theclients who are willing to purchase original degree with 100% data verificationfrom the university. However, you don't need to attend classes? just pick anycourse of your choice and any year for your graduation. You shall receiveexactly all the documents, which other students that spent time in study alsoreceived.

For more information,contact us at this email:- (info.buyrealcertificate@gmail.com)

BestRegards
Dr. Ismail Farouk
(Education Consultant)

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ellaad29@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019
To: "ellaad29@yahoo.com" <ellaad29@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1293522539.683339.155
Subject: BUY REAL CERTIFICATES

Same email text as above

For more information, contact us at this email:- ( info.buyrealcertificate01@gmail.com)

A

Anonymous patroller1245

Guys contact me via xxxxx espeacially you Sapphire's Strike
The Fraudster lives in Malaysia, mostly in Kuala Lumpur, and he is currently (as for June 2019 he is still active) using names such as Ismail Yaqoob, Dr Mohammed, and he is not even a Muslim. He took more than 20 thousands from my friend. Can you believe that? Although the mastermind is a bit unknown, his friends who are involved in such illegal activities are mostly nurses, some of them are from Philippines, and their names are Putra Hassanin Dato Mohsin, Santillan Ray Manaol, Marinah Binti Hasbunnasar etc. You can find them in facebook and linkedin. Anyone from Malaysia, if you see them, just contact me, don't need contact the police. I'll see the rest.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@Anonymous patroller1245 - We have removed your email address for your own security. May we suggest that you join here? Only members can use our messaging system. Thank you

See thread, same scammer https://antifraudintl.org/threads/dr-ismail-francis.107261/

We do like to see proof if you are naming real people. Feel free to join our community and if you prefer, proof may be sent to any admin via our private messaging system.. Thank you.

A

Anonymous patroller1245

@Anonymous patroller1245 - We have removed your email address for your own security. May we suggest that you join here? Only members can use our messaging system. Thank you

See thread, same scammer https://antifraudintl.org/threads/dr-ismail-francis.107261/

We do like to see proof if you are naming real people. Feel free to join our community and if you prefer, proof may be sent to any admin via our private messaging system.. Thank you.
I already pasted the same thing in the other discussion. Somehow I am unable to register it. Nothing wrong if you may email is deletes, but pls contact me via the email provided. Also I dont want the fraudster to see all of these plans. Not only that, you wjat is the biggest coincidence and funny thing? I am still having conversation with him via emails and whatsapp. I dont know if that can be helpful. The main thing is that we want our 20k back and want to be caught and get punished, and as i expalined before it is easy to do so, I can explain how to do it, as i know from which branch he receives and picks the money. We ca catch him there once i send another amount. Is that clear? But i need someine who lives and goes all the way to malaysia? Thanks