Dr Jeremiah Jonathan, International Aid Organization

R

Renter

I received the same message with regards to a different add:
1 Bedroom, 1 living room suite on University of Toronto.Approx 650 Sq ft, fully furnished suite. Includes 5 piece appliances. A/C, Cable TV also included.All 3 TTC Subway lines conveniently accessible from this location!On St. Joseph, between Queens Park & Bay. On U of T Campus. By J.M Kelly Library, Alumni Hall, & School of theology. Close to Yorkville entertainment & shopping district. Hospital on University Ave & financial district on Bay St.

CONTACT OWNER: (jeremiahhthzs@gmail.com)

This is what he replied with:

I'm a Medical doctor and I Volunteer for International Aid Organization. I and my wife arrive West Africa a week Ago in supporting long term needs for clean water in Kenya, Sudan, Mali, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Benin, Republic, Nigeria and Ethiopia - providing the everyday needs of more than 389,500 people. Also committed to mitigating the impact of HIV/AIDS, which kills more than 6,000 Africans everyday, we are supporting community garden programs for AIDS sufferers and their families.

We are renting our apartment because we will be spending a long time (1-3yrs) traveling around Africa and we need a clean responsible person that we can trust to take a proper care of the apartment at all time. I cherish my apartment so much so I took the keys /documents with me and am only willing to rent it out to someone who I can trust because I don’t want my property to be misused in my absence. I would like to have your word because i am doing this base on trust and putting everything in God hands. The rent includes all utilities and it available for short and long term rental. Fill out the Rental application below if interested and please note this that you cant go inside the apartment because the property is locked and the keys are right here with us but feel free to go view the exterior and upon approval the keys/papers work will be FedEx to you.

RENTAL APPLICATION
Tenant Name:
Desired date of occupancy:
Desired length of occupancy:
Smoker:
Pets:
PRESENT ADDRESS:
How long:
Home Phone No.
Cell Phone No:
Current rent payment:
Reason for moving:
Employer:
Address:
City:
State:
Position:
If a student:
Name of the School:

Thank you again for your interest in our home, Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that I can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.

Thanks and God Bless.
Dr Jeremiah Jonathan.
International Aid Organization.

S

starelle

It just happened to me also!

This was his reply to me:

INFORMATION AND APPLICATION FOR THE APARTMENT FOR RENT
Thanks for the email and interest in my home. Yes my 1Bed Room apartment is NOW available for RENT. If you are interested you can call me for further details on my number +206-984-4387 OR +206-337-6413: below are the fees and entry requirement.
Fees: Per Month: $800
Security / Deposit: $800

RENTALS APPLICATION
FIRST NAME:__________________
MIDDLE NAME:_________________
LAST NAME:__________________
PROFESSION: ________________
HOME PHONE (____)__________
(CELL)PHONE (____)__________
(WORK)PHONE (____)__________
KIDS _____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY________
PRESENT ADDRESS:_____________________
CITY: _______________
STATE: ______________
ZIPCODE: ____________
HOW LONG DO YOU INTEND STAYING?____________
WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?______________
HOW SOON CAN YOU HAVE THE DEPOSIT PAYMENT SENT TO ME___________________________
HOW SOON DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE KEYS AND DOCUMETS OF THE HOUSE___________________________
DO YOU HAVE A PET:_____________
NAME OF PET:_____________
KIND OF PETS:_____________
DO YOU SMOKE?______________
DO YOU DRINK?______________.
I HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOONEST

Wide Parking place is available.
We decided to rent our property to a responsible person because we are currently in London for missionary work and have a 4 years course. To avoid keeping my apartment Empty during these periods of time we both have decided to lease our property to a good and God fearing person that will take good care of the property.

There is no Registration fee. Only deposit payment required in other to send keys and paper works. I would like you to know that I am a very free mind person and would want you to express yourself to telling me more about you. Looking forward to receive this detail, I would get back to you soonest and then let you know my terms.
Pets are allowed and utilities are available.
I hope to hear from you soonest. God Bless.
Dr Jeremiah Jonathan.

A

almostfellforit

Dr. Jeremiah Jonathan = Dr. Jeremiah Peter = Counsellor Jeremiah Milton

"Dr. Jeremiah Jonathan" is now working as "Counsellor Jeremiah Milton", having posted an add for a one-bedroom apartment in Toronto.

WESTERN UNION TRANSFER INFO:
Western Union Money Transfer
Receiver's Name: Jeremiah Milton
Address: # 606 Brian Morris Lane,
City: Ikeja
State: Lagos
Zip code: 23401
Text Question: I LOVE?
Text Answer: GOD
Amount: $800

CALL WESTERN UNION TO REPORT THE FRAUD: 1 800 325 6000
GET IN TOUCH WITH LOCAL POLICE TO REPORT SCAM.

D

Dr Jeremiah JonathanSCAM

Dr Jeremiah Jonathan

Thanks for your mail and interest in renting my apartment. I am a Medical Doctor and am looking to rent our home for a duration of 1-3Years only because I have been transfer too west Africa to work with WLWC(WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER) so during this period of time I don’t want my home to be empty so I am looking for someone who is willing to take care of my property as if it is own. I am renting my apartment at an affordable price because I am not after the money you will be paying but looking for someone who I can entrust the property in his care. Also the apartment is available to short, Long term and month to month rentals.

I prefer dealing directly with my tenant so neither third party nor Agent involve because in the past my property has misused in my absence so I am taking my time to find the appropriate tenant to occupy my home. The keys of the apartment are with me here and I know you will like to see the inside before renting which is not a problem. Feel free to drive by the property and once approved as my new tenant I will make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you Via FedEx to your full address when filling out the Application.

RENTAL APPLICATION
Tenant Name:
Smoker:
Pets:
PRESENT ADDRESS:
How long:
Home Phone No.
Cell Phone No:

Credit Score:
Current rent payment:
Reason for moving:
Employer:
Address:
City:
State:
Position:
If a student:
Name of the School:

All Utilities are included in the rent parking available and the Appliances inside the apartment are-(Washer/Dryer,Fridge,Gas Stove)also the interior consist of(Central Air Condition, Gas heating, Fire Place, Storage area/room, Tile Floors, Internet.)

Once I have all this information I will let you know what the next step to take. Looking forward to hear from you ASAP so I can have the required details so that I can have it in my file In case of issuing receipts and contacting you.

Thanks and God Bless.
Dr Jeremiah Jonathan.

WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER (WLWC)
64 George Newman ave,
Lagos, Nigeria.23401
Cell #-2348067581758

Q

Queens Astoria

$600 / 1br - 2171 36th St,# 2-R,Astoria, NY 11105!!Pay & Move in (Astoria)

Thanks for your mail and interest in renting my apartment. I am a Medical Doctor and am looking to rent our home for a duration of 1-3Years only because I have been transfer too west Africa to work with WLWC(WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER) so during this period of time I don’t want my home to be empty so I am looking for someone who is willing to take care of my property as if it is own. I am renting my apartment at an affordable price because I am not after the money you will be paying but looking for someone who I can entrust the property in his care. Also the apartment is available to short, Long term and month to month rentals.

I prefer dealing directly with my tenant so neither third party nor Agent involve because in the past my property has misused in my absence so I am taking my time to find the appropriate tenant to occupy my home. The keys of the apartment are with me here and I know you will like to see the inside before renting which is not a problem. Feel free to drive by the property and once approved as my new tenant I will make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you Via FedEx to your full address when filling out the Application.

RENTAL APPLICATION
Tenant Name:
Smoker:
Pets:
PRESENT ADDRESS:
How long:
Home Phone No.
Cell Phone No:

Credit Score:
Current rent payment:
Reason for moving:
Employer:
Address:
City:
State:
Position:
If a student:
Name of the School:

All Utilities are included in the rent parking available and the Appliances inside the apartment are-(Washer/Dryer,Fridge,Gas Stove)also the interior consist of(Central Air Condition, Gas heating, Fire Place, Storage area/room, Tile Floors, Internet.)

Once I have all this information I will let you know what the next step to take. Looking forward to hear from you ASAP so I can have the required details so that I can have it in my file In case of issuing receipts and contacting you.

Thanks and God Bless.
Dr Jeremiah Jonathan.
WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER (WLWC)
64 George Newman ave,
Lagos, Nigeria.23401
Cell #-2348067581758

A

Another one...

Jeremiah Jonathan - Forest Hills, NY

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Jeremiah Jonathan <jnatmiah@hotmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for your interest in our home for rent, utilities such as Electricity, Gas, Water, Washer & Dryer, Internet & Cable e.t.c are included in the rent.

I am a Volunteer with the American Red Cross society and I arrived West Africa A week Ago with my wife in supporting long term needs for clean water in Kenya, Sudan, Mali, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Benin, Republic, Nigeria and Ethiopia - providing the everyday needs of more than 389,500 people. Also committed to mitigating the impact of HIV/AIDS, which kills more than 6,000 Africans everyday, we are supporting community garden programs for AIDS sufferers and their families.

This rental opportunity is for serious renters only because i will be spending a long term in Africa so if you would like to have an opportunity to rent my apartment then you will first need to be pre-qualified, and to be pre-qualified all you have to do is fill out the Rental Application below and once i receive your application and you have been pre-qualified, we will email you if you got Approved and please do note that you can only view the exterior at this time because the keys & documents are right here with me. Also the property is available to short and long term rentals.

RENTAL APPLICATION
Tenant Name:
Desired No: Of occupants:
Smoker:
Pets:
PRESENT ADDRESS
City :
State:
How long:
Home Phone No.
Cell Phone No:
Current rent payment:
Reason for moving:
Employer:
Address:
City:
State:
Position:
If a student:
Name of the School:
Personal References:

Thank you again for your interest in our home, Looking forward to hear from you with all this details so that I can have it in my file incase of issuing the receipt for you and contacting you.

Regards
Dr Jeremiah Jonathan.
American Red Cross society.

N:B: please note this that you cant go inside the house because the keys are right here with me but feel free to go view the exterior of the house and upon approval the keys will be send to you.

fedup2012

Jeremiah Jonathan Craigs List #2854439613 Little Neck, NY Rental

I found the same posting in Craigslist List the other day. Unfortunately, I gave him my info. Now what? help!!!!

Thank you for your interest in our home for rent, utilities such as Electricity, Gas, Water, Washer & Dryer, Internet & Cable e.t.c are included in the rent.

I am a Volunteer with the American Red Cross society and I arrived West Africa A week Ago with my wife in supporting long term needs for clean water in Kenya, Sudan, Mali, Liberia, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Benin, Republic, Nigeria and Ethiopia - providing the everyday needs of more than 389,500 people. Also committed to mitigating the impact of HIV/AIDS, which kills more than 6,000 Africans everyday, we are supporting community garden programs for AIDS sufferers and their families.

This rental opportunity is for serious renters only because i will be spending a long term in Africa so if you would like to have an opportunity to rent my apartment then you will first need to be pre-qualified, and to be pre-qualified all you have to do is fill out the Rental Application below and once i receive your application and you have been pre-qualified, we will email you if you got Approved and please do note that you can only view the exterior at this time because the keys & documents are right here with me. Also the property is availableto short and long term rentals.

RENTAL APPLICATION Tenant Name: Desired date of occupancy: Desired length of occupancy: Desired No: Of occupants: Smoker: Pets: PRESENT ADDRESS City : State: How long: Home Phone No. Cell Phone No: Current rent payment: Reason for moving: Employer: Address: City: State: Position: If a student: Name of the School: Personal References:

Regards Dr Jeremiah Jonathan. American Red Cross society.

N:B: please note this that you cant go inside the house because the keys are right here with me but feel free to go view the exterior of the house and upon approval the keys will be send to you.