Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <drdavidedos58@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.jubril2016@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021
Subject: DR JUBRIL UBARO,

Good day Sir,

My Name is called Dr Jubril Ubaro, i am the director to the International Transfer department of Ecobank Plc Burkina Faso, i am contacting you in respect of Late Mrs Suzara Maling Wan fund your inheritance fund to inform you that finally the bank have succeeded of calling back your fund from the HSBC bank London and the bank have open a file record for the fund ($4.5 Million Dollars) to be transfer to your nominated bank.

As the director of the International Transfer department, i want to be part of the project by support you for payment in the financial aspect so that after the fund is credited to your account you will give me (30%) of the fund as my share of the fund, you will take (60%) and (10%) will be sent aside for expencise to process the project, we will pay the fee required together.

I am ready to do everything possible as the director International Transfer department to make sure that the fund is confirm to your account under 14 Working days.

After i hear from you i will direct you to the bank and also guild you on how to follow up with the process.

I wait your respond.

Kind regard
Dr Jubril Ubaro
+226 6598 0614