Staff member
From DR.KARLU EMMANUEL CRAWFORD
Return-Path: <drkarluecrawford1012@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [80.87.85.118] Ghana, Accra, 4u.com.gh
Reply-to: <drkarluecrawford@myway.com>
From: "DR.KARLU EMMANUEL CRAWFORD" <drkarluecrawford1012@hotmail.com>
Subject: FROM DR.KARLU EMMANUEL CRAWFORD
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007

It is my pleasure choosing you as my partner.

My name is Dr. Karlu E. Crawford, of Liberia now live in Ghana due to the Civil War in my Country, I got your contact and I decided to ask you for our future benefit.

I have $15.5Million dollars in my late Father's foreign Account to develop in Hospital and Real Estate in your Country which will require your assistance as the citizen of the Country and also advise me in this project as I will come over to stay in your Country before starting the project, I would also like to use your name as the owner of the project to enable me not to pay too much taxes.

Presently the fund is in position to transfer into your foreign Bank Account for this project and as soon as all the total amount being transfer into your own bank account in your country I will fly down with my family to meet you.

Let me wait to read your advice regards to this issue and also to prove your honest and clean mind in this transaction, you are to scan copy of your ID card with your full name, address, phone/fax number to enable me forward your information’s to the Bank to enable them make necessary Documentation for transfer.

15% of the total amount will be your Share after the fund being transfer into your Bank Account.

You can also reply me through this E-mail: <drkarluecrawford@myway.com>
God be with you.

Dr. Karlu E. Crawford.

Quark

Staff member
From DR. KARLU EMMANUEL CRAWFORD

From DR.KARLU EMMANUEL CRAWFORD
Return-Path: <drkarlucrawford301@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [80.87.80.26] Ghana, Accra, Ghana Telecom ADSL
Reply-to: <drkarlucrawford@myway.com>
From: "DR.KARLU EMMANUEL CRAWFORD" <drkarlucrawford301@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007

My name is Dr. Karlu E. Crawford, of Liberia now live in Ghana due to the Civil War in my Country, I got your contact and I decided to ask you for our future benefit. I have $15.5Million dollars in my late Father's foreign Account to develop in Hospital and Real Estate in your Country which will require your assistance as the citizen of the Country and also advise me in this project as I will come over to stay in your Country before starting the project, I would also like to use your name as the owner of the project to enable me not to pay too much taxes.