Dr. Khan Raza, Petronas

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Dear

This is a consideration letter of employment from PETRONAS after our final verification of your submitted data.

Your qualification has been suitably nominated and found competitive for the services of PETRONAS in Malaysia. This document attached embodies the approved terms for the purpose of this contract by PETRONAS and you have been accepted as well as inviting you to Malaysia as representative signing in the Contract Letter.

Kindly go through the Contract Letter, if you found the terms suitable to you, please indicate your acceptance by signing in the required space and send the signed copy to the Human Resources for initial endorsement while you send a copy to Advocate Zaman Ibrahim and request his assistance for registration of your employment documents with the Employment Labor Association to obtain Employment Insurance Certificate for the 2 years contract before the management proceeds to shoulder the expenses of necessary Malaysia travel documents for your entry and resumption of duty in due time.

Be informed that PETRONAS will shoulder the expenses of your Work Visa, Residence / Work Permits and Travel Ticket upon registration of your employment document with Advocate Zaman Ibrahim, it proves your loyalty to take up a job opportunity with our team in Malaysia.

After signing the Contract, proceed to contact Human Resources and Advocate Zaman Ibrahim with a copy of signed Contract.

ZAMAN IBRAHIM, Advocates & Associates, Telephone: +601-334-513-32, Fax: +601-303-826-282, E-mail: [solicitors@zamanibrahim.com] Website: www.zamanibrahim.com

HUMAN RESOURCES (PETRONAS), Telephone: +60166402328, Fax: +60173826382, E-mail: [hr@petronasoilgas.com] Contact person: Dato Fuad Jaafar

You should furnish the information of your Employment Insurance Certificate and the necessary relevant travel documents at the earliest to enable the management secure your position until your arrival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for your job resumption with PETRONAS.

Please update us with information for registration of your employment documents and the process to obtain your entire travel documents with Advocate Zaman Ibrahim in case of advice where necessary.

Congratulations!!

Yours sincerely
PETRONAS Oil & Gas
Dr. Khan Raza (Recruiter)
Tel: +60162876059
E-mail: [recruiter@petronasoilgas.com]

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Websites submitted for killing. zamanibrahim.com is now dead.

petronasoilgas.com is not dead yet.

L

Lazhar

They tried to scam me but TZZZZZZZZZ

They tried to scam me as well but i am still rolling the ball with them until they get fedup of me; they want me to do a western union transfer of 995USD to process my employemnet visa... what a frics last two days i am calling Dr Khan he is not answering his phone hope he is now in Prison. Mr Attorney who i reconize the voice a Black African Nigerian or neibouring counries still answering the phone....
Don,t send any money to anyone Pertonas is a huge rich company counted as part of the 500 hundren richest companies in the world so they are not that cheap to ask money from anyone they need to employ.
Take care of your self and pockets
Lazhar

R

rcagnoni

dr Khan Raza Petronas

They also tried with me, keep asking the money and even they phoned me !
they are very stupid if they think that Executives recruitment works in that way (emails and a contract with a large salary !!

I have sent all the emails and information to Petronas, hope someone there will take care of that guy.

K

karl

DR KHAN RAZA

i have just received an email from DR khan raza with a job offer in malaysia.they have not asked for any money yet,but i became a bit suspicous about the email when i noticed a couple of grammer errors in the email.so i googled DR khan raza and the first hit i got was for this forum,so thanks guys for the posts and the info on the scam emails.although i would not be stupid enough to send money to anyone regarding a job offer,like one of your previous posts i think il have some fun with these guys and string them along for a few weeks..thanks again for the ALERT and keep up the good work..

celticwarrior

petronas scam

PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS)
Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Attention Prospective Expatriate,

With reference to our jobs opportunity, your Curriculum Vitae (CV) resume matches our requirements and has been shortlisted for considerations at PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS) on contract basis concerning 2011 Oil & Gas Project in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Meanwhile PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS) is in need of expatriates that can work in various fields and you are required to send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) resume and answers below questions of intent.

Send the required details to employers@petronasoilngas.com or call Dr. Khan Raza the EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER (EPM) on +601-628-760-59 for more information.

1. Give us details of your present employment status.
2. How soon can you travel down to any location post you?
3. What three specific job positions do you target from the company?
4. Give us your full details on the following:
5. Full name,
6. Permanent mailing address,
7. Office/work mailing address,
8. Direct contact number (s),
9. E-mail Address.
10. What are your future plans for the company if permanently employed?
11. What is your current country location?
12. What is your country of nationality?
13. What is your current monthly salary in $US currency?

Please ensure that all information provided is true and correct.

Regards,
E-mail address: employers@petronasoilngas.com
Tel: +601-628-760-59
Contact Person: Dr. Khan Raza
EMPLOYMENT:mad:

this is a scam email i rececived on the wensday 13/4/2011,as iv said in a previous post before i registered i think il string them along for a bit..mind you it had me going for a bit until i googled dr khan raza..thanks again to the admins of this site for all the info..

celticwarrior

petronas scam

i was wondering how they know i applied to petronas for a job in the first place?
has somebody hacked my email account and read my sent emails?:confused:

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Probably No one read your emails but if you have posted a resume online or you have left your emails address at a website-- scammers are always looking for that. It makes it easier to target you for a job scam if you are looking.

M

Man

Scam Email

This is a scam email i received on the Saturday 16/4/2011,
thanks to the admins of this site for all the info..

========================================
Job Opportunities in (PETRONAS Oil Company)
From: PETRONAS Oil & Gas Recruitment Team [recruit@petronasoilngas.com>

Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towersa
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Attention Prospective Expatriate,

With reference to our jobs opportunity, your Curriculum Vitae (CV) resume matches our requirements and has been shortlisted for considerations at PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS) on contract basis concerning 2011 Oil & Gas Project in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Meanwhile PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS) is in need of expatriates that can work in various fields and you are required to send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) resume and answers below questions of intent.

Send the required details to [recruit@petronasoilngas.com] or call Dr. Khan Raza the EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER (EPM) on +601-628-760-59 for more information.

1. Give us details of your present employment status.
2. How soon can you travel down to any location post you?
3. What three specific job positions do you target from the company?
4. Give us your full details on the following:
5. Full name,
6. Permanent mailing address,
7. Office/work mailing address,
8. Direct contact number (s),
9. E-mail Address.
10. What are your future plans for the company if permanently employed?
11. What is your current country location?
12. What is your country of nationality?
13. What is your current monthly salary in $US currency?

Please ensure that all information provided is true and correct.

Regards,
E-mail address: [recruit@petronasoilngas.com]
Tel: +601-628-760-59
Contact Person: Dr. Khan Raza
EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER
======================================

:-/

S

Sashi

Dr.Khan Raza

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the post. Now i came to know that Khan Raza had did his doctorate in Fraud Technology. Bloody Rascal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys.

M

MR. MG

jobs@petronasoilngas.com Fraud web address n mail

Dear All, please be careful n do not reply to this fraud guy. I have fwd this e mail to petronas oil company also but they even did not bother to comment on this fraud person who is cheating people around the glob using the name and address of real company.
Good Luck Mr. MG pakistani

M

mohsin

i recived contact letter from petronas

plz confirm me it ok or scam

PETRONAS OIL COMPANY
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Dear

This is a confirmatory to your earlier submitted application data; we delight to confirm upon your success appointment being nominated; your qualification was suitably found competitive consign by PETRONAS Management on the job requirements aim for your applied position.

This document attached embodies the approved terms for purpose relation to your offer of employment with PETRONAS; the contingent agreement is at-will upon your acceptance, and you have been accepted as well as invited by the Management in Kuala Lumpur to resume duties on the record time.

Please kindly go through the Appointment Offer letter; if the terms are suitable to you, indicate your acceptance by signing in the required space; also forwarding scan copies of the signed pages to viewed for final approval and further Issue of an employment certification letter from the Management.

And to contact the representative attorney Low & Partners Solicitors with the scan copy of sign acceptance letter and request their assistance regarding the requisite information to have all relevant travel papers, and other applicable documents for your entry to duty location in Malaysia prior to your resumption time.

Human Resource Management
Verification and Approval Section
Contact Person: KAZIM BIN ABDULA.
Human Resources Manager.
Email: [hrm@petronas-oilgas.com]
Tel: +601-664-023-28
Fax: +60173826382.

Low & Partners Law Firm (Advocate & Solicitors)
Suite 16.03 Kompleks Antarabangsa
Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contact Person: (Barr.) Low Nim Chor
E-mail: [attorney@lowpartnersfirm.com]
Telephone: +601-334-513-32
Fax: +601-303-826-282

The Low & Partners Solicitors will guide you to get the relevant documents from the probate authorities, as we are in prior negotiation of agreement for easier and prompt acquisition of employee’s necessary Travel documents through authorize Department Offices in Malaysia.

PETRONAS supervisory shall undertakes the work permit, visa including other Travel documents only you have abides with the policy, terms of agreement on clearance to obtain the Employment Insurance Certificate as to insuring the management for your entry to the duty position

Therefore you are expected to furnish us with the necessary relevant documents before 10 working days; this is to reveal according to the terms stipulated in page Two (2) - Three (3) of the Appointment letter for your duty resumption, while it will enable proceed for endorsement of your relevant documents, Preparation Flight Ticket to get ready through assistance of Low & Partners Solicitors prior to your departure for service with the Team.

Kindly update us with the process between you and the Low & Partners Solicitors in case of advice where necessary.

Congratulations on your successful.

Yours sincerely,
PETRONAS Oil Company.
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
Phone: +601-628-760-59
Contact Person: Muhammad Raza
Employment Manager

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
It's a scam mail and a fake website domain. Don't send them money and don't send your personal information. And don't answer any more of their emails.

sincerefriend

SCAM / Petronas

I am very worried, I have sent them my scanned copy of Passport… what they can do with this? what can I do now?.. Please reply me asap

BlueMonster

One more flower to the bouquet

Dear Employee,

The Petroliam Nasional Berhad Petronas Oil Company Recruitment team has reviewed your CV/Resume published in (Naukrigulf.com) below you will find the current positions where expatriates are needed in our Company.

Positions: Inspection Engineer, Administration Assistants, QA/QC Engineer, Accountant, Design Engineer, Factory Engineer, Environment Engineer, Production Manager, Safety Officer, Workman/Foreman/Technician, Service/Maintenance Supervisor, Site Engineer, Computer Engineer and Project Manager, Planner Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Executive Electrical (Electrical Engineer), Confidential Secretary, Executive IT ( Network Work & Admin), Executive Finance (Tax Executive), Executive Corporate Performance Management, Executive Manufacturing (Process Engineer)

Benefits: 1. Free Medical & Travel Insurance, 10 Days Leave / break/Vacation after every 90 working days, Four Bedroom Flat Duplex, Flight Fares (Air Tickets).

Kindly send the following information (International Passport data page Copy and Current CV/Resume)

The Documents should be provided to us through scan e-mail attachment For fast processing, because all the positions need expatriates" who Can be able to start up employment on April 2012, and all the Arrangement need to be done as fast as possible.

Do you have a dream working in Malaysia? Petroliam Nasional Berhad PETRONAS OIL COMPANY has welcomed this noble call contact us (info@petronasoilcom-my.com) for more details you may wish to call undersigned for urgent response!

Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Contact Person: Dr. Zainal Bin Abubakar.
E-mail: [info@petronasoilcom-my.com]
Telephone: +601116334840
Fax: +60321784708