Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008

AFRICAN DEBT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
33 KAKAWA STREET
VITORIA ISLAND
LAGOS- NIGERIA
Email: <brown_john001@yahoo.co.uk>

YOUR KIND ATTENTION PLEASE
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to notify you that during the auditing of all foreign Debt payment records handled by African Debt Management Consultants, on behalf of the various Nigerian Government Agencies and Ministries, it was discovered from the records of outstanding foreign contractors and beneficiaries of Inheritance funds, due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria in this first quarter of Financial year 2008, that your name is next on the list of foreign beneficiaries who will receive their payment.

I don’t know if you are aware that your name was included on the payment schedule, if you are not aware, then someone must have included your name in the list. Our duty is to make sure all debts owed to any beneficiary whose name is on the list, is paid.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in ou r file, the outstanding payment due to you is USD $11 Million dollars (ELEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm the information below to enable us proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.profession,marital.
5) A copy of your identity for proper identification.

As soon as the above information are received and are legally validated, your payment will be made to you through the nominated paying bank.

Best Regards,

Dr koffie Duah.
Email: <brown_john001@yahoo.co.uk>

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
It's same.

From Dr koffie Duah
Return-Path: <africandebtmanconsultants@live.com>
Received: from [193.219.221.73] Nigeria, Lagos, Bone-C Net
Reply-to: <koffie_duak4@yahoo.co.nz>
From: "Dr koffie Duah" <africandebtmanconsultants@live.com>
Subject: YOUR KIND ATTENTION PLEASE
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008

AFRICAN DEBT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
33 KAKAWA STREET
VITORIA ISLAND
LAGOS- NIGERIA

YOUR KIND ATTENTION PLEASE
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to notify you that during the auditing of all foreign Debt payment records handled by African Debt Management Consultants, on behalf of the various Nigerian Government Agencies and Ministries, it was discovered from the records of outstanding foreign contractors and beneficiaries of Inheritance funds, due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria in this first quarter of Financial year 2008, that your name is next on the list of foreign beneficiaries who will receive their payment.

I don’t know if you are aware that your name was included on the payment schedule, if you are not aware, then someone must have included your name in the list. Our duty is to make sure all debts owed to any beneficiary whose name is on the list, is paid.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in ou r file, the outstanding payment due to you is USD $11 Million dollars (ELEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm the information below to enable us proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.profession,marital.
5) A copy of your identity for proper identification.

As soon as the above information are received and are legally validated, your payment will be made to you through the nominated paying bank.

Best Regards,
Dr koffie Duah

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Looks about the same, different emails.

From Dr Koffie Duah
Return-Path: <admc1961@live.com>
Received: from ml82.128.22.221.multilinks.com ([82.128.22.221] Nigeria
Reply-to: <koffie_duah@yahoo.se>
Subject: YOUR KIND ATTENTION PLEASE
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008

This is to notify you that during the auditing of all foreign Debt payment records handled by African Debt Management Consultants, blah, blah, blah....

Best Regards,
Dr Koffie Duah.