Dr Leonard George, WU

Return-Path: <westernunionserviceoffice9@gmail.com>
From: westernunion service <westernunionserviceoffice9@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020
Subject: Re: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Attn;,

We hereby acknowledged to you the reception of the total fund USD$10.5 Million which was deposited in my western union office department on your behalf by Mr Gabriel Dominick, the first payment was recalled back because we need a letter of administration tax clearance approval, I'm here to inform you that your payment has finally approved for transfer via our network Western Union Digital Transfer.

We have verified and confirmed that your name is entitled to receive $5,000.00 on daily basis and in other to obtain the letter of administration tax clearance approval of your daily transfer before you can have access on receiving your fund $10.5 Million was deposited in my western union office department which you need to send sum of $99.00 to obtain the letter of administration tax clearance approval

Bellow is the information to send the $99 today for immediate transfer of your first $5,000.00 for you to pick up today and wait for the next payment tomorrow and so on until the full amount approved in your favor is paid.

Receiver's Name: GABRIEL MMACHI
City:Cotonou
Question: Urgent?
Answer: Good
Amount: $99.00

Send above mentioned requirement immediately for finally activation of your dormant account to start receiving your daily payment today.

Sincerely,
Dr, Leonard George
Call us at (+229) 99508668
Western Union Payments