Dr Mohammed Aliu, Dr Mohammed Financial Loan Firm

V

Vasu

Every one please don't believe emails and don't pay any amount to loan persons .they are doing this all scams from new Delhi.and they as registration fee first 10600 and later on they ask transfer charges 20000 like that.later on they said server down and next day funds issues and later on govt stopef this kind of loan and your application is one hold u have to wait up to 2 months they said like that.and they are all nigirian people .iam example for all this I lost 30000 rs .ok and finally they said u have to wait up to 3 months for refund amount.now three months over .mobiles switch off.so please wakeup.and do jobs and less salary also will get growth but don't be fool

A

Aisha

Salam to all,

Please be very careful. I am one of the victim.. yes . He is not genuine n dishonest man.. they prey you when u needed help the most.. seriously... please be careful ok... I have proof of their scam n lies...

F

Fayaz

Salam to all,

Please be very careful. I am one of the victim.. yes . He is not genuine n dishonest man.. they prey you when u needed help the most.. seriously... please be careful ok... I have proof of their scam n lies...

Hi Aisha,

Can you please let me know about some of the proofs. I spoke to him and supposedly this person is in Canada. He is asking me to pay $150 as a registration fees. Can you guys please advice me as he told me that there is nothing to worry about and he wouldn't con anyone for such a small amount.

Looking for a reply ASAP.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
R

Rommel

Hello good day yo all i just want to ask if know a legit international loan company because im trying to find one but all of rhem are asking for payments before receiving the loan?

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
@ Rommel, in part, you answered your own question. If people keep asking you to make a lot of payments up front then it most likely isn't a real loan company. Otherwise, you'll have to keep looking. We're an anti-fraud website. We aren't a loan company and you need to find some local, legitimate loan company in your country.

A

Asyraf

After i read all the post, i guess i am 1 of the victim with muslim financial group. 1st $500 payment 2nd $970 for tax 3rd $750 for delay payment 4th $699 for anti terrorist form. I guess all gone. My kids money my company saving. Any advice i send to wais salih ali wais using western union.

A

Asyraf

Yupz, it will be a lesson for me and also for others to learn. Try google search about the company you are trying to make a loan before follow them. As for me i am late due thought it was legit until i read this post.. Be extra careful before you a loan. Please..