Dr. Mrs. Doris Udozie

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <olanike53@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mr.dorisudozie555@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021

Dear Confidant

I do not know much about you and how you will take this message but i am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be. I am Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie,the office assistant to the Central Bank Governor (Mr Godwin Emefiele). I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain any favor from you, rather I am doing this to save you from further damage and pains.I have done this to two people already, though they betrayed me at the end.

Before I proceed,you must promise me that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job,you can help me in whatever way the spirit of God directs you.

This is very secret,I overheard Mr Godwin Emefiele and other bank executives here in Nigeria saying that they will make sure you spend and pay much fees till you are tired and abandoned your UN/ World Bank Approved compensation amount of $1,300,000.00 (One million Three Hundrend United States Dollars) for them to later divert to an already opened offshore account in USA. Please do not pay anything to anyone again regarding the release of your fund(ATM CARD) because none of these evil perpetrators have your interest at heart.

The President of Nigeria and the members of his Federal Executive Council have since endorsed the payment of this approved compensation fund to you and your account is already activated which you can access at any time and your ATM card programmed and ready to dispatch to you. It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. I and another Christian colleague in the office can assist you only if you can agree with our proposal.

The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take our lives. If you venture contact anyone again or pay any money to these people, you will continue to pay more and more money till you are tired before they can convert the money to their own offshore online account in USA or possibly keep it in a suspense account that will be yielding interest for them.

Now, we have perfectly pulled out the ATM card that contains your UN/ World Bank Compensation payment amount . We are ready to send it to you immediately, PLEASE, our job is on the line. I am only 34 years married with two kids (A Boy and A Girl) and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age. I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the CBN. I will not deliver this ATM card to you if you let anyone know of this..

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and we will send the ATM card to you through DHL and all these horrendous and callous treatment will stop and you will happily receive your fund to your designated home address.

I shall attach my personal identifications to you as soon as I hear from you positively.

Get back to me if you are interested so that we can proceed.

Regards.
Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.
Office assistant to the Central Bank Governor

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mr.dorisudozie555@gmail.com>
From: "Dr. (Mrs) Doris Udozie." <mr.dorisudozie555@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021
Subject: Re: Re

What do you mean by you have not seen a honest person in Nigeria? anyway am here to prove otherwise.we have perfectly pulled out the ATM card that contains your UN/ World Bank Compensation.

I have vowed to do everything within my power to ensure you receive your ATM card without passing through further pains. The decision to assist you was born out of my Christian background and also to put a stop to those sinister acts. I am communicating to you with my personal email address for the security and safety of the funds.

My good friend, I am glad for your determination to protect me, my husband and kids. Based on this I must ensure you receive this ATM card as soon as possible.

Please all I require from you is a solid promise to Guide the information. Kindly send to me your Names ,Mailing

Address include Telephone No. for courier office to contact you while in your Country . I will furnish you with my I.D UN approval form and scan copy of the card in my subsequent message the moment I hear from you.

I await your urgent positive response.

Remain blessed!

Regards,
Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.

XSS

Ninja
ID card: Nigeria

Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021
Subject: Good day mrs.

Thanks for your mail,i want you to listen attentively to what am going to tell you now.I am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be.

I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain any favor from you, rather I am doing this to save you from further damage and pains.

Please do not pay anything to anyone again regarding the release of your fund because none of these evil perpetrators have your interest at heart.

If you venture contact anyone again or pay any money to these people,you will continue to pay more and more money till you are tired before they can convert the money to their own offshore online account in USA or possibly keep it in a suspense account that will be yielding interest for them.

I am a woman and a mother like you and i feel you pain.i can never betray you.The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take our lives.

Attached is my I.D card.

Regards.
Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.
Office assistant to the Central Bank Governor

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021
Subject: Re: Good day mrs.

Thanks for your mail and happy hearing from you,regarding your mail i am not asking you to believe me or doubt me i can only tell you the truth as a christian and also as a mother. I wont waste much of my time on this transaction if i found out you are not serious about receiving your ATM card.

my job is on the line due to the sensitive nature of this transaction because if they found out i pulled out your ATM card i might got killed.so you are advised to keep this private.

I will make sure you receive your ATM card if you follow my instructions in no distance time.

I just sent you my I.D card for you to know who you are dealing with.well this are the two options for you to receive your ATM card if you are serious about it.

First; you have to pay for the delivery charges from DHL which i know is not much.

Secondly;if you cannot pay for the delivery charges, you have to come down here and pick it up by yourself without paying a dime. Therefore, you are free to chose any of the option and inform me so i can know how to proceed with the delivery of your ATM card.

Regards,
Dr (Mrs) Doris Udozie.

Quark

Staff member
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021
Subject: Good morning

No problem then since you are not paying for the delivery of your ATM card,it means you are going for the second option by coming down here to pick up your ATM card without paying a dime.

Till then I have to get back to my office. Feel free to come over and pick it up. But it would have been better for you to pay the little charges for the delivery of your ATM card than taking a flight to here and going back to your country.

I think you are going to spend more in doing so, anyway is your choice.
I even tried helping you out with the delivery charges but you insisted you are not paying a dime.

In that case there is nothing else I can do than to wait on you to come down and collect it yourself.