Dr Promise Ugo, Benin, ATM Card

From promiseugo2007
X-Originating-IP: [128.177.12.36] New York, White Plains, Abovenet Communications Inc
Return-Path: <promiseugo2007@yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008
Subject: ATM PAYMENT CENTER

ATTENTION :

RIGHT NOW I ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC, THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM MR. PRESIDENT, CHIEF IYAYI IBONI(GCFR) REPUBLIC OF BENIN.THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS PER DAY.

SO IF YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THIS WAY,PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING OUR ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO THE ATM CARD DIPT E-MAIL ADDRESS AS LISTED BELOW.

1.FULL NAME
2.ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD
3.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
4.YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION

HOWEVER, KINDLY CONTACT THE BELOW PERSON WHO IS IN POSSITION TO RELEASE YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD. MR Mark Udu DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT FINANCIAL BANK PLC. MOBILE: 00229 93076083, EMAIL: <financialbank2009@yahoo.fr>

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT $850,000.00 YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS (ATM-811) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

REGARDS,
Dr Promise Ugo

NB/ I LOOK FORWARDS TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST
YOUR ATM PAYMENT CODE CARD (ATM-811)

Spidey

Ninja
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subject: Thanks for your effort

Compliments of the day,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred to Australia through the assistance of a new found client,but I cannot forget your past efforts and assistance to me.So contact my associates on the information below.

NAME: David Cole, EMAIL: <davidcole10146@yahoo.fr>

Ask him to send to you the total sum of ($1.5 Million) One Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars in an international Certified bank draft which I kept for your compensation,or you can discuss with him on how best to have send it across to you.Forward my mail to him for confirmation and do send him with this information below for identifications and confirmations.

Your full Names.............
Home address..................
With your Telephone number...............

Best Regards,
Promise Ugo