Dr. Sibel Jihan Wright, US Army

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <34VetXw0JDEo0rruoymux.EDDsymux.o0yputmyux50zEEAmt00.o0y@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: officmail.211@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020
Subject: GOOD DAY

I'm Miss Sibel, US Army and a medical practitioner from Iraq, please contact me through my email, for important discussion with you.Thanks and remain bless.

lindsayjeff248@gmail.com

Regards,
Miss Sibel

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Photo: Sibel Jihan Wright

ID card: United States

Return-Path: <lindsayjeff248@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 202
Subject: GOOD Day

Hello

I'm Dr. Sibel Wright, 33 years old, and a medical practitioner born in an orphanage in a suburb in Wellington, New Zealand. Currently am serving with the US Army and deployed here in BAGHGDAD IRAQ. Regards to what I wants to tell you, I have about $4.5 Million Dollars here in a Security Company and this money we made it from the big amount of money we get from JSOC raiding operation, launching from western Iraq into the Idlib province on the border with Turkey to kill and capture ABU BAKR AL-BAGHDADI, the leader of ISIL. He died by self-detonating a suicide vest after being chased by American military dogs and being cornered inside a tunnel, killing two of his sons alongside him. 5 other ISIL militants were killed during the raid. I want to move this money to you by US Base International Diplomatic Immunity Courier Service to your country so that you will receive it and save the money for me until I go back to my country and come to meet you in your country because my assignment will soon be over here..

Since I am still working for the government I cannot keep the money here and i cannot send it to America in my private bank account because banking policy here is so difficult and strict, so I just want you to receive the money as my next of kin. If I fail to move this money out before I leave this country I will lose the money and it might expose me to the Government and again the director Security Company has already informed me that if nothing is done as soon as possible they will repatriate the funds into the government's treasury.

Therefore if you receive the money then you can take $1million US Dollars for your personal use and keep the remaining $3.5 Million US Dollars for me until I come to your country to see you.

This transaction is 100% risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed. As you know because of the war here in BAGHGDAD IRAQ is not possible to transfer money through bank to bank transfer because the banking policy here is so difficult and strict, so I will only send the money to you by US Base International Diplomatic Immunity Courier Delivery as parcel box so that they will deliver it to you in your house and you will receive it cash without any problem. To move the money all you need to do now is to send me your information so that i will use it and register the parcel box to the US Base International Diplomatic Immunity Courier Delivery so that they will deliver it to your address immediately.

Please send me your details:............. Your Full Name............................... Your Full Address............................ Your Mobile Number....................... Your ID Card................. So that I can finish the arrangement here for the delivery.

waits for your reply with love and care.

Yours
Sibel Jihan Wright

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lindsayjeff248@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020
Subject: Re: GOOD Day

Thank you for your response to my email and your interest to work with me. However before we proceed, you will have to get back to me with your full name, address, phone number and ID card so will use it to register the Box for the delivery to your home address.

Regards,
Miss Sibel Wright