Dr Stuart W. Symington

Return-Path: <postofice6@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf1-f67.google.com) (209.85.167.67)
Reply-To: incumbentw.stuart@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019
Subject: DEAR: BENEFICIARY,

FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, ABUJA. Cellphone: +2348127699543

DEAR: BENEFICIARY,

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT MUHAMAD BUHARI AND MINISTER OF FINANCE MISS NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES, I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT FROM YOUR FILE THAT YOU PAID SO MUCH MONEY YET YOU HAVE NOT STILL RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS. FOR THAT REASON I HAVE DECIDED TO HELP PERSONAL GET YOU’RE FUND.

MY NAME IS AMBASSADOR Incumbent W. Stuart Symington THE PRESENT U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA I SHALL BE COMING TO WASHINGTON DC BY NEXT WEEK FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING A BANK DRAFT OF $5MILLION (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) WHICH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE HAS SIGN ON YOUR NAME. I SHALL BE COMING ALONG WITH THE CHECK THROUGH THE UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO WASHINGTON. THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY U.S CUSTOMS.

I HAVE HELP THREE BENEFICIARIES FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA THIS YEAR TO GET THERE FUND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND YOU ARE THE FOURTH PERSON I AM HELPING NOW. THE THREE INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ALREADY RECEIVE THE FUND THROUGH MY ASSISTANCE ARE BELLOW MRS. ANTHONIO SMITH---------- MARYLAND USA MR. ROY JERRY-------------FLORIDA USA MISS. MARLYN JONES--------ATLANTIC GEORGIA THE ABOVE MENTIONED ARE THE THREE PERSONS WHO HAS RECEIVED THEIR FUND BY MY ASSISTANCE IN JANUARY AND I CANT SEE WHY YOURS WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE. BASE ON THAT YOU ARE TO SEND ME YOUR BELLOW INFORMATION FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND BY NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS I COME FOR THE MEETING. YOUR DETAILS REQUIRED ARE BELLOW.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

I KNOW QUIT WELL FROM YOUR FILE THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE ($5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS. THE COST OF REGISTERING IS JUST $155 AS PAID BY ORDERS WHO JUST RECEIVE THERE FUND PRESENTLY. THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. YOU ARE TO CONTACT MY SECRETARY MR. JUSTICS FRED FOR THE REGISTRATION OF THE CHECK:

CONTACT NAME: MR. Justic Fred
CONTACT EMAIL: justicfredabj@gmail.com

PLEASE CONTACT MY SECRETARY WITH HIS INFORMATION STATED AND SEND HIM THE $155 FOR THE REGISTRATION OF THE CHECK BEFORE NEXT WEEK WHICH I WILL BE COMING TO U.S. I SHALL SEND YOU MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE AS SOON AS THE REGISTRATION IS DONE FOR YOU TO KNOW WHEN EXACTLY I WILL BE IN WASHINGTON. YOU CAN GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY: (http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html)

NOTE: AS SOON AS I ARRIVE TO WASHINGTON I WILL CALL YOU SO THAT IMMEDIATELY I FINISHED WITH MY MEETING I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR ADDRESS TO HAND OVER THE CHECK TO YOU AND ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE GOING TO YOUR BANK WITH YOU TO DEPOSIT THE CHECK WITH ALL THE APPROVED DOCUMENT BACKING UP THE CHECK AND I WILL MAKE SURE THE CHECK CLEAR IN 3DAYS BEFORE I LIVE.

YOURS SINCERELY AMBASSADOR
Incumbent W. Stuart Symington
U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <your.fund@aol.com>
From: "Incumbent W. Stuart Symington" <your.fund@aol.com>

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <chrisobi1513@gmail.com>
From: "U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA" <chrisobi1513@gmail.com>

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <privateo551@gmail.com>
From: "U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA" <privateo551@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019
Subject: Dear Beneficiary

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT MUHAMAD BUHARI AND MINISTER OF FINANCE MISS NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES, I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT FROM YOUR FILE THAT YOU PAID SO MUCH MONEY YET YOU HAVE NOT STILL RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS. FOR THAT REASON I HAVE DECIDED TO HELP PERSONAL GET YOU'RE FUND.

MY NAME IS AMBASSADOR Incumbent W. Stuart Symington THE PRESENT U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA I SHALL BE COMING TO WASHINGTON DC BY NEXT WEEK FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING A BANK DRAFT OF $5MILLION (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY) WHICH THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE HAS SIGN ON YOUR NAME. I SHALL BE COMING ALONG WITH THE CHECK THROUGH THE UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO WASHINGTON. THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH ANY U.S CUSTOMS.

I HAVE HELP THREE BENEFICIARIES FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA THIS YEAR TO GET THERE FUND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND YOU ARE THE FOURTH PERSON I AM HELPING NOW. THE THREE INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ALREADY RECEIVE THE FUND THROUGH MY ASSISTANCE ARE BELLOW MRS. ANTHONIO SMITH----------MARYLAND USA MR. ROY JERRY-------------FLORIDA USA MISS. MARLYN JONES--------ATLANTIC GEORGIA THE ABOVE MENTIONED ARE THE THREE PERSONS WHO HAS RECEIVED THEIR FUND BY MY ASSISTANCE IN JANUARY AND I CANT SEE WHY YOURS WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE. BASE ON THAT YOU ARE TO SEND ME YOUR BELLOW INFORMATION FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND BY NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS I COME FOR THE MEETING. YOUR DETAILS REQUIRED ARE BELLOW.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CELL PHONE NUMBER

I KNOW QUIT WELL FROM YOUR FILE THAT YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH ON THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE ($5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS. THE COST OF REGISTERING IS JUST $155 AS PAID BY ORDERS WHO JUST RECEIVE THERE FUND PRESENTLY. THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. YOU ARE TO CONTACT MY SECRETARY MR. BRIGHT OKAFOR FOR THE REGISTRATION OF THE CHECK:

CONTACT NAME: MR. BRIGHT OKAFOR
CONTACT EMAIL: bright55463@outlook.com

PLEASE CONTACT MY SECRETARY WITH HIS INFORMATION STATED AND SEND HIM THE $155 FOR THE REGISTRATION OF THE CHECK BEFORE NEXT WEEK WHICH I WILL BE COMING TO U.S. I SHALL SEND YOU MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE AS SOON AS THE REGISTRATION IS DONE FOR YOU TO KNOW WHEN EXACTLY I WILL BE IN WASHINGTON. YOU CAN GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY: (http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html)

NOTE: AS SOON AS I ARRIVE TO WASHINGTON I WILL CALL YOU SO THAT IMMEDIATELY I FINISHED WITH MY MEETING I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR ADDRESS TO HAND OVER THE CHECK TO YOU AND ALSO TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE GOING TO YOUR BANK WITH YOU TO DEPOSIT THE CHECK WITH ALL THE APPROVED DOCUMENT BACKING UP THE CHECK AND I WILL MAKE SURE THE CHECK CLEAR IN 3DAYS BEFORE I LIVE.

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <fundinternationalmonetary43@gmail.com>
From: "U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA" <fundinternationalmonetary43@gmail.com>

CONTACT NAME: MR. BRIGHT OKAFOR
CONTACT EMAIL: bright55463@outlook.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidwilsonx72@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qk1-f193.google.com) (209.85.222.193)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019
Subject: AMBASSADOR PACKAGE

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive,
Central District Area, Abuja.

Attention,

WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, I AM CONVINCED 100% THAT YOU HAVE HAD BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS SCAMMERS 'CLAIMING TO BE HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BANKS AND THEREBY DEFRAUDING YOU OF YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE SCAMMERS HAS CHANGED YOUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET AND YOU NOW BELIEVED THERE IS NO GENUINE BUSINESS THAT CAN BE CONDUCTED ON THE INTERNET. WELL I AM AMERICAN AND THE INTERNET WAS CREATED BY AMERICANS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING; AWARENESS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS/ SERVICES AND CONDUCTING GENUINE BUSINESS WITH EASE. I AM FULLY COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.I AM A FULL CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES BUT I WAS ON A MISSION HERE IN NIGERIA AS A DIPLOMATIC REPRESENTATIVES TO NIGERIA.

HENCE, I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES IS CHEATED BY NIGERIA/BENIN REPUBLIC. THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR UTMOST SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM. I ALSO WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DO TRUST YOU AND I EXPECT YOU TO SHOW ME THE SAME TRUST AND RESPECT IN RETURN SINCE TRUST IS A 2-WAY STREET. ON THE OTHER HAND, TRUST IS A RELATIONSHIP OF RELIANCE. TRUST ALSO MEANS BEING ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL DO AND WHAT SITUATIONS WILL OCCUR.

I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY THE END OF EVERY MONTH AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CLICK HERE: (https://ng.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/our-ambassador/) YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADOR PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $170.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $170 ONLY.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. David Wilson.
SECRETARY TO US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.
EMAIL: (davidwilsonx722@gmail.com)
CALL: +2347081712345

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

THANK YOU.

Ambassador W. Stuart Symington
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019
Subject: PAYMENT NOTICE M
Return path: usaembassy.nig144@gmail.com

U.S. Department
Greeting from U.S Embassy,
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
2 Walter Carrington Crescent Victoria Island, Nigeria
EMAIL: usaembassy.nig1444@gmail.com
DIRECT PHONE NO: +1 504 446 1145
DIRECT FAX NO +1 952 658 1344

Ref: FCC/10746/VCP3-19

IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT NOTICE:

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS SEQUEL TO THE MEETING WE HAD ON THURSDAY WITH THE DIRECTORS OF MINISTRY OF FINANCE. I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND APPROVED BY THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT FOR RELEASE TO YOU IS ONLY $8.2 MILLION

WE HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS ISSUE UPON OURSELVES TO SAFEGUARD YOU FROM THESE CRIMINAL MINDED INDIVIDUALS WHOSE ONLY INTEREST WAS TO EXTORT MONEY AND FEES FROM YOU.

THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE AGREEMENT I SIGNED WITH THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ON MY ASSUMPTION OF OFFICE AS THE USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, RESULTING FROM COMPLAINS WE RECEIVED DAILY ON SCAMS IN NIGERIA AND IN AFRICA, ASIAN AND EUROPE ETC.

SO YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO CONTACT MY OFFICE ON THE ABOVE EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER, RECONFIRM,YOUR FULL NAME,YOUR MAILING/BILLING INFORMATION,DIRECT PHONE/FAX NUMBERS THE NAME OF YOUR NEXT OF KIN AND A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE IDENTIFICATION FOR RECORD PURPOSE AND EFFECTIVE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD.

HOWEVER,ALWAYS KEEP ME POSTED AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CREDIT CARD VALUE OF YOUR FUND.

WE HAVE CALCULATED AND APPROVED THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR ATM CARD TO BE WITHIN THREE DAYS UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE DETAILS.

REGARDS
Mr. W.STUART SYMINGTON
United States Ambassador to (Nigeria)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same as Sphinx's.

Return-Path: <dw7766@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019
Reply-To: david wilson <davidwilsonx72@gmail.com>

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. David Wilson.
EMAIL: (davidwilsonx722@gmail.com)
CALL: +2347081712345.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
He was replaced as of August 1.

Return-Path: <revreginawandsmith77@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019
From: Rev Regina Wand smith <revreginawandsmith77@aol.com>
Subject: AMBASSADOR PACKAGE

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,
PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE,
CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, ABUJA NIGERIA.

ATTENTION,

WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, I AM CONVINCED 100% THAT YOU HAVE HAD BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS SCAMMERS 'CLAIMING TO BE HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BANKS AND THEREBY DEFRAUDING YOU OF YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE SCAMMERS HAS CHANGED YOUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET AND YOU NOW BELIEVED THERE IS NO GENUINE BUSINESS THAT CAN BE CONDUCTED ON THE INTERNET. WELL I AM AMERICAN AND THE INTERNET WAS CREATED BY AMERICANS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING; AWARENESS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS/ SERVICES AND CONDUCTING GENUINE BUSINESS WITH EASE. I AM FULLY COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.I AM A FULL CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES BUT I WAS ON A MISSION HERE IN NIGERIA AS A DIPLOMATIC REPRESENTATIVES TO NIGERIA.

HENCE, I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES IS CHEATED BY NIGERIA/BENIN REPUBLIC. THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR UTMOST SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM. I ALSO WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DO TRUST YOU AND I EXPECT YOU TO SHOW ME THE SAME TRUST AND RESPECT IN RETURN SINCE TRUST IS A 2-WAY STREET. ON THE OTHER HAND, TRUST IS A RELATIONSHIP OF RELIANCE. TRUST ALSO MEANS BEING ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL DO AND WHAT SITUATIONS WILL OCCUR.

I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY THE END OF EVERY MONTH AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CLICK HERE: (https://ng.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/our-ambassador/) YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADOR PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $170.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $170 ONLY.

CONTACT PERSON: Rev. Regina Wand Smith.
EMAIL: (person_contact@aol.com)
CALL: +2347081712345.

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

THANK YOU.

AMBASSADOR W. Stuart Symington
UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <ambassadorstuartsymington86@gmail.com>
From: Ambassador Stuart Symington <ambassadorstuartsymington86@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019
Subject: THIS IS Ambassador Stuart Symington Ambassador

Embassy of the United States of America
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
CHECK HERE VIEW MY DATA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Stuart_Symington_(diplomat)

THIS IS Ambassador Stuart Symington Ambassador to Nigeria. . I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS THROUGH AN ATM MASTER CARD OF( $15 Million United State Dollars) ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Stuart_Symington_(diplomat)
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO BE GREAT DOUBT AND DISTRUST IN YOUR HEART IN RESPECT TO THIS EMAIL COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT SO MANY MISCREANTS AND IMPOSERS (SCAMMERS) HAVE TAKEN POSSESSION OF THE INTERNET TO FACILITATE THEIR NEFARIOUS DEEDS, THEREBY MAKING IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE BUSINESS CLASS PERSONS TO GET ATTENTION AND RECOGNITION

YOUR PACKAGE( $15 Million United State Dollars) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $100Euro THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW-

Receiver Name; SABASTINE ILECHIE
Address: Lagos,Nigeria
amount ...$100Euro
MTCN:...............

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.
SIGN

Ambassador Stuart Symington
TELEPHONE NUMBER
CHECK HERE VIEW MY DATA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Stuart_Symington_(diplomat)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: davidmorise80@gmail.com
Reply-To: ambassadorstuartsymington22@yahoo.com]
From: "U.S. AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA" davidmorise80@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019
Subject: Attention Dear Foreign Beneficiary.

U.S. AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
2 Walter Carrington Cres, Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria
Telephone: +234 808 794 9373

Dear Beneficiary,

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on Thursday 18th, October 2019 and i shall be bringing your Atm Master Card containing $15.5m along with me but this time i will not go through Custom because as an Ambassador to FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, I am a US GOVERNMENT AGENT and i have the veto power to go through Custom. As soon as i am through with my meeting i shall then proceed to your registered house address with your Atm Master Card Fund.

Without missing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various scam claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The activities of these scam has changed your erspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "Atm Master Card" to you at your door step within 48hours in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic, Nigeria and other government officials you have dealt with.

I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in NIGERIA as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States and other part of the world is cheated by Nigeria, Benin Republic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street.On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you safely without any hitch. Your Atm Master Card ($15.5m) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE as planned. Do not allow this mission to die off because of $179 US Dollars for the registration fee of your Atm Master Card, I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your payment of $15,500.000.00 US Dollars upon my arrival with the package in your country.

I will use my position and personality to deposit the Atm Master Card worth $15.5m USD into your bank account without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed. Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin Republic or Nigeria you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United State. Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $179 US Dollars today. You can send it via Western Union Money Transfer with the below information, please copy the name correctly outline below to avoid mistake.

Account Officer Info: WESTERN UNION Money transfer OR Ria Money transfer only.
Receiver's Name:...... MIRACLE UZORAMAKA
City:....... Lagos
Amount:.......$179 US Dollars
Reference. . . .
Sender's Name. . .
Sender's Address. . .
Sender's Telephone number:......

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send the payment information. My Flight is Thursday 18th, October 2019 and i expect you to comply before time then so that the delivery will be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your Package.

I hope you will understand and follow my instruction to enable me serve you better.

Signed
US AMBASSADOR TO FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Email: ambassadorstuartsymington22@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234 808 794 9373 [/palin]

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <ambassadortonigeria6@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ambassadortonigeria6@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019
Subject: Ambassador Stuart Symington

Embassy of the United States of America Kindly reply to this Email (ambassadortonigeria6@gmail.com)

Embassy of the United States of America
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
CHECK HERE VIEW MY DATA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
W._Stuart_Symington_(diplomat)

THIS IS Ambassador Stuart Symington Ambassador to Nigeria. . I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS THROUGH AN ATM MASTER CARD OF( $15 Million United State Dollars) ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ W._Stuart_Symington_(diplomat) THERE IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO BE GREAT DOUBT AND DISTRUST IN YOUR HEART IN RESPECT TO THIS EMAIL COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT SO MANY MISCREANTS AND IMPOSERS (SCAMMERS) HAVE TAKEN POSSESSION OF THE INTERNET TO FACILITATE THEIR NEFARIOUS DEEDS, THEREBY MAKING IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE AND LEGITIMATE BUSINESS CLASS PERSONS TO GET ATTENTION AND RECOGNITION

YOUR PACKAGE( $15 Million United State Dollars) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $170 THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION ONLY SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW- THEN AFTER THE PAYMENT YOU SEND ME THE SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION

Receiver Name; Stephen Udeme.
Address: Lagos,Nigeria
Amount ...$250
MTCN:...............

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

SIGN
Ambassador Stuart Symington
Kindly reply to this Email ( ambassadortonigeria6@gmail.com)

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <usambassador108@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usambassador108@gmail.com
From: "AMBASSADOR W. Stuart Symington" <usambassador108@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019
Subject: DELIVERY OF TRUNK BOXES OF $2.5MILLION USD

US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA

DEAR BENEFICIARY ,

I SHALL BE COMING TO THE COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY NEXT WEEK AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR INTEREST PAYMENT OF US$2.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AMBASSADOR TO ABUJA NIGERIA, I AM A UNITED NATION AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETOR POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEFING WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATES BY NEXT WEEK YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE .

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PERSONALLY INTERVENED . YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE(US$2.5M } MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS USD$95.

THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION/MONEY-GRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW

NAME ----- CHIYE NNANDI EMMAUNEL
ADDRESS --- LAGOS , NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION -- WHAT COLOR
TEXT ANSWER -----BLUE
MTCN :....
AMOUNT : $95

(REPLY TO : usambassador108@gmail.com)
Direct Phone Number Tel: +234 8117673012

MY TRIP WILL BE BY MID NEXT WEEK AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ONSIGNMENT PACKAGE.

REGARD,
AMBASSADOR W. Stuart Symington
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
Contact E-mail : usambassador108@gmail.com
Direct Phone Number Tel: +234 8117673012

Sophie

Samurai
Return-Path: <mr.mikraig33@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ambassadorstuartsymington754@gmail.com
From: "AMBASSADOR STUART SYMINGTON," <mr.mikraig33@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019
Subject: OFFICE OF THE NEW UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,

OFFICE OF THE NEW UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $20.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html YOUR PACKAGE($20.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $350.THE FEE MUST BE PAID VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

PLEASE CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW: (ambassadorstuartsymington754@yahoo.com)

AMBASSADOR STUART SYMINGTON,
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ambassadorstuartsymington754@gmail.com>
From: AMBASSADOR STUART SYMINGTON <ambassadorstuartsymington754@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2019
Subject: OFFICE OF THE NEW UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,

PLOT 1075DIPLOMATIC DRIVE CENTRAL DISTRICT ABUJA.
GARKI ROAD ABUJA, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION:

Good day, I am the secretary to the US Ambassador to Nigeria (AMBASSADOR STUART SYMINGTON,). I just receive your email regarding your fund containing $20.5million which the Ambassador will be bringing to your house. So I believe that the Ambassador has explained to you that the parcel contains an a check of $20.5m which must be registered and sign by the president before he can give the final order tp the Ambassador to move with the parcel to your house.

Meanwhile the cost of the registration of the parcel is just $350 so as soon as you send the fee I will go and registered the parcel and then th president will sign it before I will forward it back to the Ambassador for the delivery of the check to your house address in America there and also will be taking you to the bank to depodit the chack and make sure it clear before coming back. the bellow is the requested information which you will use in sending the money through wester union or money grame.

RECEIVER NAME:=== NDABAI MATHEW
Address=== ASABA NiGERiA
Amount=== $350
MTCN:========
SENDER NAME=====
ADDRESS:=======

Please as soon as you make the payment of the $350 you send to me the MTCN number for my cashire to pick the money for me to go and register the check before the end of today. I wait your urgent respond as soon as the payment is made.

AMBASSADOR STUART SYMINGTON,
US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <chrisobi1513@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrincumbentw.stuartsymington@outlook.com
From: "FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA" <chrisobi1513@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020
Subject: FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT MUHAMAD BUHARI AND MINISTER OF FINANCE MISS NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES, I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT FROM YOUR FILE THAT YOU PAID SO MUCH MONEY YET YOU HAVE NOT STILL RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS. FOR THAT REASON I HAVE DECIDED TO HELP PERSONAL GET YOU’RE FUND.

I HAVE HELP THREE BENEFICIARIES FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA THIS YEAR TO GET THERE FUND WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM AND YOU ARE THE FOURTH PERSON I AM HELPING NOW. THE THREE INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ALREADY RECEIVE THE FUND THROUGH MY ASSISTANCE ARE BELLOW MRS. ANTHONIO SMITH---------- MARYLAND USA MR. ROY JERRY-------------FLORIDA USA MISS. MARLYN JONES--------ATLANTIC GEORGIA THE ABOVE MENTIONED ARE THE THREE PERSONS WHO HAS RECEIVED THEIR FUND BY MY ASSISTANCE IN JANUARY AND I CANT SEE WHY YOURS WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE. BASE ON THAT YOU ARE TO SEND ME YOUR BELLOW INFORMATION FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND BY NEXT WEEK AS SOON AS I COME FOR THE MEETING. YOUR DETAILS REQUIRED ARE BELLOW.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. CELL PHONE NUMBER

YOUR PACKAGE ($5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS. THE COST OF REGISTERING IS JUST $155 AS PAID BY ORDERS WHO JUST RECEIVE THERE FUND PRESENTLY. THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. YOU ARE TO CONTACT MY SECRETARY MR. GEBREAL MIKE FOR THE REGISTRATION OF THE CHECK:

CONTACT NAME: MR. GEBREAL MIKE
CONTACT EMAIL: gebrealmike@outlook.com

PLEASE CONTACT MY SECRETARY WITH HIS INFORMATION STATED AND SEND HIM THE $155 FOR THE REGISTRATION OF THE CHECK BEFORE NEXT WEEK WHICH I WILL BE COMING TO U.S. I SHALL SEND YOU MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE AS SOON AS THE REGISTRATION IS DONE FOR YOU TO KNOW WHEN EXACTLY I WILL BE IN WASHINGTON. YOU CAN GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:
(http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html)

Maya

Ninja
Return-Path: xx@usa.org
Subject: US AMBASSADOR TO FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
To: Recipients <xx@usa.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020
Reply-To: infostuart455@gmail.com
Message-ID: <20200904145020.CFE4C7387B2@webmail.bukittinggikota.go.id>

Telephone: +234 809 254 8671

Dear Beneficiary,

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on Friday 4th, September 2020 and i shall be bringing your Consignment Trunk Box containing $15.5m along with me but this time i will not go through Custom because as an Ambassador to FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, I am a US GOVERNMENT AGENT and i have the veto power to go through Custom. As soon as i am through with my meeting i shall then proceed to your registered house address with your Consignment Trunk Box.

Without missing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various scam claiming to be high government officials
and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The activities of these scam has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "Consignment Trunk Box" to you at your door step within 48hours in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic, Nigeria and other government officials you have dealt with.

I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in NIGERIA as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States and other part of the world is cheated by Nigeria, Benin Republic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Trust is both an emotional and logical act. Emotionally, it is where you expose your vulnerabilities to people, but believing they will not take advantage of your openness. Logically, it is where you have assessed the probabilities of gain and loss, calculating expected utility based on hard performance data, and concluded that the person in question will behave in a predictable manner. In practice, trust is a bit of both. I trust you because I have experienced your trustworthiness by merely believing in what I have said, even when you have not seen me, and because I have faith in human nature.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you safely without any hitch. Your Consignment Trunk Box ($15.5m) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE as planned. Do not allow this mission to die off because of registration fees $297 US Dollars for the registration fee of your Consignment Box, I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your payment of $15,500.000.00 US Dollars upon my arrival with the package in your country.

I will use my position and personality to deposit the Consignment Box worth $15.5m USD into your bank account without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed. Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin Republic or Nigeria you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United State. Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $297 US Dollars today. You can send it via Money Gram Money Transfer with the below information, please copy the name correctly outline below to avoid mistake.

Account Officer Info: Money Gram Money Transfer only.
Receiver's Name:...... Nkiruka Umetali
Amount:.......$297 US Dollars
Reference. . . .
Sender's Name. . .
Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send the payment information. My Flight is Friday 4th, September 2020 and i expect you to comply before time then so that the delivery will be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your Package.

I hope you will understand and follow my instruction to enable me serve you better.

Signed
Email: infostuart455@gmail.com
Telephone: +234 805 369 7179

Return-Path: <3FqmqXwoJBxcF8L1M1.Hz439x58.zB9xMB8F45L9x58.zB9@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: slyeze.uch@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020
Subject: U.S. AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

Private Email: infostuart455@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on Friday 13th, November 2020 and i shall be bringing your Consignment Trunk Box containing $15.5m along with me but this time i will not go through Custom because as an Ambassador to FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, I am a US GOVERNMENT AGENT and i have the veto power to go through Custom. As soon as i am through with my meeting i shall then proceed to your registered house address with your Consignment Trunk Box.

Without missing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experience with various scam claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your 'hard-earned money'. The activities of these scam has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believed there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. Well, I am an American and the internet was created by Americans for the purpose of creating awareness for your products/services and conducting genuine business with ease. I am fully committed to deliver the "Consignment Trunk Box" to you at your door step within 48hours in order to differentiate myself from the many Benin Republic, Nigeria and other government officials you have dealt with.

I am a full citizen of the United States, but I was on a Foreign Mission here in NIGERIA as a US Ambassador. Hence, I am making every effort to ensure that no citizen of the United States and other part of the world is cheated by Nigeria, Benin Republic. Therefore, I need your utmost support and understanding to actualize this dream. I also want you to understand that I do trust you and I expect you to show me the same trust and respect in return since trust is a 2-way street. On the other hand, trust is a relationship of reliance. Trust also means being able to predict what other people will do and what situations will occur.

Frankly speaking, I understand that anyone in your shoes will feel betrayed, but I still want you to show me your trust by giving me the benefit of doubt on this delivery arrangement. My identity and personality is verifiable, and I promise to deliver the consignment to you safely without any hitch. Your Consignment Trunk Box ($15.5m) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE as planned. Do not allow this mission to die off because of registration fees $250 US Dollars for the registration fee of your Consignment Box, I meant so well for you and I believe you will appreciate me more when you have finally received your payment of $15,500.000.00 US Dollars upon my arrival with the package in your country.

I will use my position and personality to deposit the Consignment Box worth $15.5m USD into your bank account without questioning from the financial monitoring authorities, since all documentations proving the legitimacy of the funds has been processed. Please don't see me as one of the numerous dubious Benin Republic or Nigeria you have dealt with in the past. I am a different person entirely and I come from a different continent. I have the American spirit in me and I hate cheaters. I promise to always uphold the national unity of the United State. Please reply back ASAP and let me know your possibility of sending the $250 US Dollars today. You can send it via Money Gram Money Transfer with the below information, please copy the name correctly outline below to avoid mistake.

Account Officer Info: Money Gram Money Transfer only.
Receiver's Name:...... Nkiruka Umetali
Amount:.......$250 US Dollars
Reference. . . .
Sender's Name. . .
Sender's Address. . .

As soon as you send the fee make sure you send the payment information. My Flight is Friday 13th, November 2020 and i expect you to comply before time then so that the delivery will be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your Package.

I hope you will understand and follow my instruction to enable me
serve you better.

Signed
Private Email: infostuart455@gmail.com