Dr Williams James

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <maryah@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Business Proposal(Us$25.3 million)!!
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020

Dear Friend
This is to inform You About the prevailing security Report going on now and the intense nature of polity Going on in my country. In lieu to this Development and unwarranted Situation we Have deal which we have Decided to contact you about our plan to send this overdraft funds valued at (US$25.3 Million) to you wire transfer as the beneficiary. Kindly indicate your interest and send your Reply to VIa; (wj680228@gmail.com)
Best Regards
Dr Williams James

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wj680228@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2021
Subject: Re: Business Proposal(Us$25.3 million)!!

Attn Mr.

Good morning and happy new to you sir I thank God for his protection and blessings upon us during the year 2020 and bring us into another new year and I pray that this year 2021 shall be a blessing and favourable year to us all.

Sir I write to remind you that work and offices have resume back to work so it will be nice we finalise what we have started since in order to get this fund release to sir.

So I want you to update me and do the needful immediately to avoid delay.

Regards
Dr. James

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wj680228@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021
Subject: Re: Business Proposal(Us$25.3 million)!!

Dear

Thank you for your attention and reply to the proposal sent to you.

Well this proposal is about an overdraft that was discovered during investigation carried out by the ministry over the contracts awarded to some foreign contractors by the federal government of Nigeria by the past governments.

So we received a presidential order to investigate the contracts and inheritance that was awarded and completed .

So during our investigation we discovered these irregularities and overdraft issued by the past administration and having reported back to the ministry and based on the intense nature of polity in the country now we have decided to contact you and present you as the beneficiary to the said fund as an inheritance to the government whereby approval shall be issued in your name as the fund manager.

Therefore your attention and cooperation is required to accomplish this task for both benefits and this fund shall be released on your name.

So do avail us with your details and bank account details for this fund transfer and indicate your interest to work together with us to achieve this goal.

I look forward to hearing from you with your details and interest to continue with this inheritance claim.

Regards
Dr. Williams James
Federal Ministry of Finance
+2348166234091