Duke Osam Duodu

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Subject: OF MUTUAL INTEREST

Dear Friend ,

My name is Mr. Duke Osam Duodu our client died Three years ago leaving behind Capital amount (US$17.5M with interest) in our bank here where I work, I am his account manager, till date nobody has come forward or put application for the claim.

During the bank private search for the relative recently your name and email contact was among the findings that matches the same surname as the deceases name is (withheld for security reason) who died interstate with no Will or next of kin.

To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details. I want you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the Funds so that I can be gratify by you, in this way $8million you and $9.5million for me and my colleague that will do all the crucial part in the bank to have the claim release to you promptly. To affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me on this Email; [osamservice@yahoo.com]

a. Your complete names
b. Your address
c. Private telephone number
d. Age
e. Occupations

I expect you prompt response.

Thank you,
Mr. Duke Osam Duodu

Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: OF MUTUAL INTEREST....STOPE FOOLING AROUND AM NOT A NIGERIAN

Dear

I want you to listen to me very carefully, I am NOT NIGERIAN or whatever you think i am, I have contacted you for a real business and if you are interested, you have to open your mind and we get this done, There is no business that does not cost money, when you do not invest you will not get or gain, so be wise and use this opportunity to work things out with me. (That's true--he sent fake Ghana passport and ID card).

I am going to give you my ID and international passport and our bank website to go through it and get back to me if you are interested to get this done with me, because it will cost you money but will not be much, so above Id and passport attached it my and also this is our bank website http://www.arbapexbank.com/man.htm. I am given you this for your understanding to know who is contacting you and stop fooling around, this is my telephone number +233-247-033-749 call me as soon as you read this mail and work this out.

Encase you are not interested then let me know to look for someone who has the same saw name with this late Clint, if you get back to me with assurance you will work with me and also invest in this, i will give you all the document backing this man fund and also the account information.

I urgently wait to hear from you

Regards
Duke Osam