EAHA rwanda is it a fake NGO

M

Mind Clina

Hey guys,
This EAHA people now their phone has been switched off,anybody with an idea of how we can track them down. Where exactly is their new offices?

M

Mind Clina

A friend sent his money via Mpesa to one Micheal Omuse but the problem he has not shared the number with me since i asked him to do so from yesterday.
We can arrest the office owners and compel them to give us direct contacts of their clients.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Kenya say they have a cyber-crime unit.
CyberCrime Unit - CID Headquarters
Government Building
Kiambu Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
However I do not know its state of readiness and cannot seem to find an email for them.

Here are some contact details for the National police.
National Police Service Contacts
The Inspector General,
National Police Service
Jogoo House "A" Taifa Road
Post Office Box 44249-00100
Nairobi,Kenya.
Telephone: Tel: 020-2110671
http://www.nationalpolice.go.ke
nps@nationalpolice.go.ke

The Deputy Inspector General,
Kenya Police Service
Vigilance House,Harambee Avenue
Post Office Box 30083-00100
Nairobi,Kenya.
Telephone: Tel: 020-341411-18
http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke

The Deputy Inspector General,
Administration Police Service
Jogoo House "A" Taifa Road
Post Office Box 3006-00100
Nairobi,Kenya.
Telephone: Tel: 020-2252688/0
http://www.administrationpolice.go.ke

Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
Mazingira House
Kiambu Road
Post Office Box 30036-00100
Nairobi,Kenya.
Telephone: Tel: 020-343312,2603724

Hey guys,
This EAHA people now their phone has been switched off,
To run a scam like this can cost quite a bit of money and it seems that we may be impacting on their income. The moving offices may be a result of this as could be the expense of phones etc.

One of the largest job sites in Kenya has assured me that these scammers will NOT be able to advertise with them anymore. This will reduce the illegal income for these scammers dramatically I am sure.

Work is being done to stop them from advertising the fake jobs on other websites as well and I thank those involved in helping with this.

The next step by these scammers is quite predictable, but I will not post about it as I do not want to give them any ideas that they may not have thought about so far. However we will be ready for their next move.

It is abhorrent to see people sink so low that they will scam and cheat their fellow countrymen and women in this way. To use peoples kindness and desire to help others by scamming them is disgusting and I will do all I can to stop the crooks from succeeding.

Update: I am pleased to say that Brightermonday.com has now removed all the scam jobs by EAHA from their site. Thank you very much Brightermonday.com and thank you to all who assisted.

C

cliff

Hey complainants, lets meet tomorrow parklands police station between 10and 11 o'clock we see the way forward on how we can get these guys

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
@ Guests - It is probably best for you all to join AFI. As members your posts go straight to the thread rather than waiting for your posts to be approved.

C

Cliff

Hey to all complainants
Let's meet at Parklands police station we report the case against this EAHA thieves.

Lone Wolf

EAST AFRICA HUMANITARIAN ASSOCIATION
A nest of scammers who are stealing from their fellow countrymen and women to their eternal shame.

How low can some so called humans sink just to steal money from people who have never done them any wrong?

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@Cliff. Not many reports at the moment however they have been stopped from advertising on their main sites.
brightermonday .com have done the right thing and removed the EAHA scam advertisements. Well done! brightermonday .com.

This will obviously impact on their income and save many people from losing their money.

If anyone on the ground so to speak has any further information I would be interested in hearing it.

M

Mind Clina

Yes poor millionaire, I got the number but it isn't working.
To all who were robbed kindly report the matter to the nearest police station

K

Keym

HI Guys am a victim. this guys also rented an office at ojijo plaza foresight inovations. where we signed contract in the name that they moved from westlands arcade. more worrying is that the landline 020 6721428 harrys 0737 016204 and the ladys 0723 409438 are out off service.
Its so humiliating that this people will rent an office the when you go there you are told they are not here anymore.
Lets take legal action on this robbers who are stealing the little money job seekers have.