EasyAdJob.com

gigabyte2005

DEAR SIR
PLEASE I NEED A FULL DETAILS ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND HOW TO CONTACT THEM AND MAKE A BAD REPUTATION ABOUT THIS SCAM

@ gigabyte2005 - I have removed all the personal information which could be used by scammers to contact you and find out your identity. Garreg Ddu

Re: [EasyAdJob.com] Something else (below)‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:21:54 AM
To: **********

Hi *****, The step by step directions are what you are paying for and they are in the membership area. What I can tell you is that this is real work and does require time and effort. However if you are serious about working at home then it is very possible to make a living online. It helps also if you have somewhat of good organizational skills and don't mind reading &following directions. The membership area shows you how in an easy step-by-step process. If you just follow exactly what it says you will begin to understand the value of it. There are hundreds of thousands of people joining this industry every day. We are certain that this will actually be one of the most popular careers once it catches on. Basically in the membership area we teach you how to write & post short 1-3 sentence ads for companies that you choose from. You get paid commission for every sale that your ad generates. Many companies will pay you up to 75%. That is what makes this better than typical data entry.The greatthing about this is that each ad that is working for you basically generates you money on autopilot once you get it going. Thank you,Eva StilnerEasyAdJob.com On Aug 25, 2009, ***** ********* <************> wrote:> Hello EasyAdJob.com,> > An email has been sent from ***** ********. Here's the message:> > Dear sir > about my enquiry about the job i will do first of all sending to me step by step instruction of doing the job to see if I can do IT or not> waiting for your reply> > > This additional information was provided:> > Name: ***** *******> Email: [**********] > > > Data Collected:> > Time stamp: Aug. 25th, 2009 @ 5:46 pm> IP: 41.153.219.29> UA: IE 7 on Windows> ISP: 41.153.219.29> Ref: http://easyadjob.com/contact.php> Whois: [http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=41.153.219.29]

Last edited by a moderator: