Ebai Emmanuel Ewangi, Cameroon

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
I DID NOT EAT ANYONES MONEY , I SWEAR...I AM GIVNING YOU INFORMATION AND YOU ARE TRYING TO INSULT ME,,,,HUH

IS THIS FAIR

Insult him? No, I seriously think he's on drugs or something. No one can be this stupid.

Look Fish guy,

This isn't about "did you steal money from another yahoo boi". This is about you stole money from hundreds or thousands of victims with the pet scams etc.

I thought I had explained this really carefully to you before.

1. We want to know everything about your scam buddies. By everything I mean everything, names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, scam formats, banks accounts, just everything. You provide the information. That's what we want. You are just collateral damage.

2. We need to see evidence that you have repaid your scam victims. In your case that's going to mean we need to see copies of those Western Union transfers (money you send back to your victims) or wire transfers (money you send back to your victims).

That's the deal Fish man. You're going to have to dig around a little. You're going to have to poke your nose in other people's business. You may get your nose stuffed full of lint. That's okay because it's your problem, not ours. You may get beat up a few times getting this information. We're okay with that too. The police in Cameroon, they read our website regularly. They've already arrested 22 scammers in Cameroon based on information from AFI. They may already be building a case against you. If they arrest you we can't do anything for you. I need to light a fire under your butt because you're wasting time. Let me know if I'm using words that are too large for you.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so a month later, here we go again.

what do you want from hilary , i will send to you
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subject: re: Fwd: Anti-Fraud International Contact Us Form - A COMPLAINT OF BLACKMAIL BY OLD TIME FRIEND

Hello ,

Anyway i think i have being wasting my time begging you for nothing because i have never stole any money from any body all this is hilary and bertrand that are framing me up but i won' t beg your email and website anymore ,,,, i feel i can't pay for what i did not do publish my ass in FBI most wanted ,,,,, and if you want tell all the police on earth and in heaven but i did not take any dine you have arrested me the victim and let the thieves because his father is a corrupt police.. i won't tell you Fuck you or insult you but all is sure that is not me.

Ebai Emmanuel Ewangi churchill those are my names include and paste everywhere

Okay, Fishhead, let me remind you again of the plot line here. You have to give up some Cameroonian scammers and you can't even give us Hilary. You say this is some kind of big joke that Hilary played on you and you are getting mad at us. What do you expect us to do?

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
He is back in the mail.

He needs to stand naked on two chairs and hold firesticks just to show he is sincere.
He hasn't written for 6 months and now he is interested? I don't think he is sincere.

Firesticks! Firesticks!

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how all thuis is link with me. Ebang Bertrand is laughing me all time on my messenger saying that AMERICA DRINKS AND CAMEROON GETS DRUNK. I believe that one day Good will see me through now i cannot purse my career further because of this dirty Image. Why can you not cat this HILARY and Bertrand and leave me alone. worst is that u discovered that Bertrand used my email writing you guys as if i was the one that i am the scammer and that he is innocent. This is something sometimes in November 2010. Please try to ratify this and you will see am innocent.

Thanks

EBAI EMMANUEL EWANGI CHURCHILL

Okay look, the deal was either convince us you aren't a scammer or provide information about every scammer you can find in Cameroon. Which part of these have you done? Where's the information about Hilary? Where's the information about Bertrand?

Yeah thanks fishhead. That really clears things up.

Sorry i could not reply your email, as I was on my practical exams , As i told you that i do not know much about computer studies and also as i said EBANG BERTRAND KOGE TAUGHT ME EVERY THING ABOUT COMPUTING AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO USE TO CHECK MY EMAILS TILL 2009 , ALL THOSE ADVERTS WERE MADE BY HIM. I SWEAR TO JESUS HE WAS THE ONE WHO KNEW ONE GUY ACHILLE AS BOTH OF THEM WERE STUDYING A WAY TO STEAL CREDIT CARDS AND HILARY WAS MY SENIOR SISTERS BOY FRIEND, AND SINCE HE WAS ATTACH TO ME THROUGH MY SISTER HE USUALLY USED MY PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL THAT HE WILL LOOK FOR ME SCHOOLS ABROAD , SAME THING BERTRAND DID EVEN WHEN HE WAS IN USA, NOT KNOWING THERE WERE USING IT FOR THIER SELFISH PURPOSE AND WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT MY FACE WAS IN THE INTERNET AS MOSTED WANTED I QUARRELED HIM , HE INSTEAD USED HIS FATHER'S POSITION AS A POLICE MAN TO LOCK ME UP AND FORCE ME TO GIVE MYSELF AS A CONVICT BY GIVING HIM THE NEW PASSWORD OF MY EMAIL , YOU CAN ASK YAHOO ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES I CHANGED MY PASSWORDS. AS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE SCAMMERS HERE I CAN HELP YOU BUT DON'T SELL ME OUT TO THEM.

THANKS
EBAI EMMANUEL EWANGI

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
I asked him if he filed a police report. Let's see how he does with that.

Oh he did. He just forgot to attach a copy of it. ;)

I did so, Also I even reported this to his father(since his father was my late father's co worker), instead his father printed all this black mail bertrand did to me on the internet and forged his Boss signature and i was locked up for one day.His father asked bribe sum of 120 000 frs which can be (240 USD) and that i should surrender my email and password so that he can write that his son is free if not so he will make go to jail (He did all this just a few days after my dad died knowing that is a good advantage over me).I SWEAR TO JESUS that he did this to me, if you want any proof i will continue proof to you even this email , if you need the password and I will give it to u to access and assess it to proof my Innocent.If you can file a report for me internationally i will be happy as i cannot do any thing here again as report if not i will will be setup and i can get killed and go to jail. His father is a dirty cop here in Cameroon every body knows him.

I wait to read your decision

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Naptime is over.

Hey fishhead,

Come on, we're waiting for a copy of the police report.

Click, attach, send. Real simple.

This is the basic stuff Emma. You can't even handle the basics. What are you going to do when it gets hard? It gets harder after this.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
If at first you don't succeed, try again several years later.

The following message has been sent from ebai <nyangafish@gmail.com> (IP: 129.0.76.242) via the contact form

am innocent

i beg you in the name of Jesus am, very innocent. i dont know anything about scams, same thing they hacked my facebook account

Oh, hacked his Facebook account. isn't that sad.