Edith Bruno

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ramteke_gautam@yahoo.com>
Received: from 196.28.249.189, Burkina Faso, Onatel
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013
From: Miss Edith Bruno <edithbruno11@voila.fr>
Reply-To: [edith.bruno@ymail.com]
Subject: Can we be come friends?

HELLO MY DEAR

Can we be come friends?,I am Miss Edith im interested in you,please reply me here (edith.bruno@yahoo.com) for a confidential discussions may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail when i hear from you okay.Kisses and warmest regards,

Miss. Edith Bruno
 

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 197.239.66.122 - BURKINA FASO - Airtel Burkina Faso
Return-Path: ferrgtv@yahoo.es

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
From: Edith Bruno <edith.bruno@laposte.net>
Reply-To: Edith Bruno <edithbruno1@gmail.com>
Subject: Can we be come friends?
To: undisclosed recipients

HELLO MY DEAR

Can we be come friends?,I am Miss Edith im interested in you,please reply me here (edithbruno48@yahoo.es) for a confidential discussions may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail when i hear from you okay.Kisses and warmest regards,

Miss. Edith Bruno
 

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 10.5.41.5 - IANA for private intranets
Return-Path: mrslovinagodwin2@laposte.net

From: "mrslovinagodwin2@laposte.net" <mrslovinagodwin2@laposte.net>
To: mrslonagodwn2@laposte.net
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013
Reply-To: mrslovinagodwin2@laposte.net


HELLO MY DEAR

Can we be come friends?,I am Miss Edith im interested in you,please reply me here (edithbruno1@laposte.net)for a confidential discussions may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail when i hear from you okay.Kisses and warmest regards,

Miss. Edith Bruno
 

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: lovina.godwin@laposte.net

From: "lovina.godwin@laposte.net" <lovina.godwin@laposte.net>
To: lovna.godn@laposte.net
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013
Reply-To: lovina.godwin@laposte.net
Subject: CAN WE BECOME FRIEND

Can we be come friends

I am Miss edith im interested in you,please reply me here (edithbruno48@yahoo.es) for a confidential discussions may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail when i hear from you okay

Kisses and warmest regards,
Miss edith bruno

Return-Path: brunoedith0@gmail.com

Subject: CAN WE BECOME FRIEND
From: edith bruno <brunoedith0@gmail.com>
To:
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013

Can we be come friends

I am Miss edith im interested in you,please reply me here (brunoedith6@gmail.com)for a confidential discussions may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail when i hear from you okay

Kisses and warmest regards,
Miss bruno edith
 

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <edithbruno29@yahoo.com>
Received: from 196.28.245.209, Burkina Faso, Onatel
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 )
From: edith bruno <edithbruno29@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: edith bruno <edithbruno29@yahoo.com>
Subject: help me to transfer the money to your bank account

Dear friend

please calm down and read my message am single never married up till now i am full interested in you please my agenda is for you to help me transfer the money to your bank account after the money transfered to your bank account so that i will beging to come and meet with you in your apparently country so that we can share the money as i was said to you in my second mail that you will take the sum of 40 percent then the remaining 60 percent i will use it and invest a good business in your country Darling i need a good answer from you to know your opinion about it okay.

I was schooling before due to the bad condition that came to me since i losed my mother and my father i am no longer schooling any more because i cant be viable or capable to take care of myself listing very carefully i dont have any boy friend here in refugee camp at times we use to eat once in a day and we are not allow to step out of the campus why i conveyed this message the way you will be cleared. is for you to know that nothing concerned me with any man here we are just like people living in the prison yard.

So devote yourself and help me to transfer the money to your bank account after our fasting and prayer let me come over your country and meet with you thanks very much God bless i will enclose the bank contact to you in my next mail but let me hear from you first i am now anxiously waiting for your feedback.
 

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Miss Edith Bruno

From Edith Bruno
Return-Path: ~web1@ns1.nikondc.idv.tw>
Received: from (EHLO ns1.nikondc.idv.tw) (59.124.139.7) Taiwan, Taipei Data Communication Business Group
From: "Edith Bruno" ~web1@ns1.nikondc.idv.tw>
Reply-To: edithbruno@yandex.com
Subject: CAN YOU ACCEPT MY FRIENDSHIP?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014
Message-Id: ~20140721040633.M27560@ns1.nikondc.idv.tw>

Can you accept my friendship?

Yes or no my name is Miss Edith Bruno i am sending this proposal to solicit
your partnership are you interested in me if yes please kindly revert back to
me as soon as you receive my mail thanks for your
acceptation God bless i am anxiously waiting for your feedback.

Your sincerely?

Edith Bruno.
 

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Edith Bruno
Return-Path: <edithbruno@yandex.com>
Received: from (EHLO forward15.mail.yandex.net) (95.108.130.119) Russia, Moscow, Yandex Llc
From: Edith Bruno <edithbruno@yandex.com>
Subject: Re: CAN YOU ACCEPT MY FRIENDSHIP?
Message-Id: <1862031406029652@web17j.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014

Dear friend how are you today. I am Miss Edith Bruno 26 years old fair incompletion i have a normal nose size 5.10ft tall i am a native of Bukina Faso in west africa.i tend to convey the brief history of my life the way you will understand properly i am a daughter to David Bruno the Minister of petroleum refining industry based in Kampala Uganda he was 72 years old before he late afflicted with disease along the line he left me. when i am an incoming stage 2 student high institutional since then i started seeing hell to the extent that i can not be able to attend further being it that i am an only child my agenda is for you to help me transfer the money which he deposited the sum of 4.7M(four Million seven Hundred Thousand dollars) with my name in ADB AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK of BF as the next of kin my late father's bank ADB refused to release the money for me because they been asked me to get a foreigner partner.

Before they could now transfer the money to my partner bank account unffotunatly i classified to online internet immediately and select your impressive e_email as my choice to help me transfer the money to your bank account please help me with this after the money transfered to your bank account you can send me some money for my travelling documents applicable to my air ticket to come and meet with you in your apparently country so that we can share the money 40 percent will be your own ration while the remaining 60 percent i will use it and establish myself for a business in your country after you confirmed the money to your account be possitive and honest to me and alart me as soon as the money stormed out.

I prayed for God to show you a revelation about my situation in this campus please do not be offended with me i am residing in the burkina faso refugee camp because i dont have an assistance and none of my relative is aroud me actualy i do not need their present because they will like to obtain me because they can see that my mother and my father are not longer alive since i losed them they are trying to oppress me in other to herite my right my fellow friend i decided to run away unffortunatly i saw one reverend father called John Emmanuel He took me to his ministry in refugee camp.I base in girls department hostel people living in this refugee camp is like people living in the prison yard unable to go out and we are not allowed to step out of the refugee camp I am just managing myself with the advantage of the Rev father both the laptop computer am using here belonged to him at times we use to eat once in a day while i have money but matter of alternative to possition the money safty that's how come about the invitation to you.

Please i hope to beleive in you because i am a widdow i can do nothing if you chop the money but can you assure me that you will never attempt to prove such procrastination atitude to me i will be very greaful if you proceed further in this transsaction to contribute materialisation as normal. i will surprise you in a way you could not expect okay thanks very much let my expectation be your acceptation for your information i will like you to keep this atop secret dont let anyone know about this because it's only the reverend father that's awared of this because he is like a father to me at moment please in case if you want to speak with me neither you call me directly telephone (+226 74230248) or you reach the Rev father and ask him about me.below e_mail;(rev_father_johnemmanuel@yahoo.com) i have given you the vivid explaination about the brief history of my life Thanks have a splendid.day i am now waiting for your response in other to enclose the bank desk to you.

Your sincerely?

Edith Bruno.
 
Photo at https://antifraudintl.org/threads/edith-bruno.131098/

Return-Path: <edithbruno@yandex.com>
Received: from (EHLO forward15.mail.yandex.net) (95.108.130.119)
From: Edith Bruno <edithbruno@yandex.com>
Subject: Re: CAN YOU ACCEPT MY FRIENDSHIP?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014

No risk involve.

Dear friend how are you today. I am Miss Edith Bruno 26 years old fair incompletion i have a normal nose size 5.10ft tall i am a native of Bukina Faso in west africa.i tend to convey the brief history of my life the way you will understand properly i am a daughter to David Bruno the Minister of petroleum refining industry based in Kampala Uganda he was 72 years old before he late afflicted with disease along the line he left me. when i am an incoming stage 2 student high institutional since then i started seeing hell to the extent that i can not be able to attend further being it that i am an only child my agenda is for you to help me transfer the money which he deposited the sum of 4.7M(four Million seven Hundred Thousand dollars) with my name in ADB AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK of BF as the next of kin my late father's bank ADB refused to release the money for me because they been asked me to get a foreigner partner.

Before they could now transfer the money to my partner bank account unffotunatly i classified to online internet immediately and select your impressive e_email as my choice to help me transfer the money to your bank account please help me with this after the money transfered to your bank account you can send me some money for my travelling documents applicable to my air ticket to come and meet with you in your apparently country so that we can share the money 40 percent will be your own ration while the remaining 60 percent i will use it and establish myself for a business in your country after you confirmed the money to your account be possitive and honest to me and alart me as soon as the money stormed out.

I prayed for God to show you a revelation about my situation in this campus please do not be offended with me i am residing in the burkina faso refugee camp because i dont have an assistance and none of my relative is aroud me actualy i do not need their present because they will like to obtain me because they can see that my mother and my father are not longer alive since i losed them they are trying to oppress me in other to herite my right my fellow friend i decided to run away unffortunatly i saw one reverend father called John Emmanuel He took me to his ministry in refugee camp.I base in girls department hostel people living in this refugee camp is like people living in the prison yard unable to go out and we are not allowed to step out of the refugee camp I am just managing myself with the advantage of the Rev father both the laptop computer am using here belonged to him at times we use to eat once in a day while i have money but matter of alternative to possition
the money safty that's how come about the invitation to you.

Please i hope to beleive in you because i am a widdow i can do nothing if you chop the money but can you assure me that you will never attempt to prove such procrastination atitude to me i will be very greaful if you proceed further in this transsaction to contribute materialisation as normal. i will surprise you in a way you could not expect okay thanks very much let my expectation be your acceptation for your information i will like you to keep this atop secret dont let anyone know about this because it's only the reverend father that's awared of this because he is like a father to me at moment please in case if you want to speak with me neither you call me directly telephone (+226 74230248) or you reach the Rev father and ask him about me.below e_mail; (rev_father_johnemmanuel@yahoo.com) i have given you the vivid explaination about the brief history of my life Thanks have a splendid.day i am now waiting for your response in other to enclose the bank desk to you.

Your sincerely?
Edith Bruno.
 
Top