Administrator
Staff member
Date:08/29/2014
Subject: Legal Attention Required.

Itochu Corporation
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8077, Japan

Hello,

I am mailing to inquire if your law office do handle copyright infringement cases as one of business associate has violated our copyright agreement and we do urgently need the services of an experienced and reputable law firm over there in the U.S that can handle this.

It is worthy to note that if your firm is retained in due course,we will expect that your law office will approach the matter within the scope of a demand letter to our client in the first instance as the relationship between our company and theirs has come a long way,very cordial until now.We are of the view that this approach will bring about some positive response from our associate towards getting this resolved amicably.We are ready to pay your required retainer fees/other bills and we are willing to provide the relevant documents as needed.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Regards.
Mr. Eizo Kobayashi.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Date: 09/10/2014
Subject: Request for your legal services.

Itochu Corporation
5-1, Kita-Aoyama 2-chome
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8077, Japan

Hello,

I am mailing to inquire if your law firm do handle copyright infringement cases as one of our business associate has violated our copyright agreement and we do urgently need the services of an experienced and reputable law firm over there in the U.S to handle this on our behalf.

I await your prompt response.

Regards.
Mr. Eizo Kobayashi.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Date:11/12/2014
Subject: Request.

Itochu Corporation 5-1,
Kita-Aoyama 2-chomeMinato-ku,
Tokyo 107-8077, Japan.

Good Day Counsel,

I am mailing to inquire if your law office do handle copyright infringement cases.

Is your law firm disposed at this time to handle such?Do respond immediately.However if not kindly make a referral of a law office within your locality that can be of services in this regard.

I await your prompt response.

Regards.
Mr. Eizo Kobayashi.
Alternative Email: kobayashiitochucop3@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <ann.maroni@homeequity.com.sg>
Received: from Mail63.cybersite.com.sg ([203.116.95.73])
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016
Subject: From Itochu Corporation.............Vacancy
From: "Mr. Eizo Kobayashi" <ann.maroni@homeequity.com.sg>
Reply-To: mr.eizokobayashi@yahoo.com.hk
To: <info@mail.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write on behalf of our company ITOCHU CORPORATION LTD. We seek a reputable company/firm, lawyer or individual assistance in CANADA, U.S.A, UK, Europe, to work with us, as our company's representative in either of these countries mentioned above.

For further details feel free to fill in your details bellow if you desire to work with us and we shall get back to you.

Full Names:
Contact Address:
Marital Status:
Phone/Mobile:
Fax:

Sincerely,
Mr. Eizo Kobayashi.