Electronics in China

GotYa

Ever heard of this one?
hxxp://www,neloce.com/ Warning viral link=
Detections 3 / 18 (17 %)
Status DANGEROUS
Link disabled. DMY

Couldn't supply the email header as our site says it contains too many images but i can't see how a header has images implanted? What am I missing?

Hello Gotya,

Whenever you have doubts about a site, look first what kind of payment is accepted, in this case: Western Union, Moneygram, Banktransfer: http://www.neloce.com/info.asp?typecode=6.

With one of these 3 you only buy if it is your neighbour, in this case it is in China, so it is a NO NO.

If the offers on a site look low priced, too good to be true, it is almost certain a scam!

This is where the website is registrated:
Domain Name: NELOCE.COM

Registrant Contact:
li ming
ming li
+86.02542285975 fax: +86.02582258985
minzhulu185hao
shangqiu henan 475666
CN
"li ming" owns about5,925 other domains

This is the address on the site: Address: No.806 8th Floor BaiHuo Center NanTai Road,HaiZhu District, GuangZhou City, China

DO NOT BUY!

GotYa

@Charlie's Angels

Thanks so much for that info. I'm very familiar with some scams but not others. With the help of you guys I'll keep learning.:D

www.sdebut.com

Matthew Alexander (matt-alexander@hotmail.co.uk)

hey,
how are you ?
Just received my iphone 3gs 32gb from this website. www. sdebut.com , much cheaper than others and genuine . if you would like to get one,you can check it out,

Thanks for you.ギ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"xiaofenglong" owns about20 other domains Email Search: is associated with about 79 domains, all these domains are no older then 6 months.

X-Originating-IP: [123.11.67.205]
IP Location: China Zhengzhou China Unicom Henan Province Network
Resolve Host: hn.kd.ny.adsl
IP Address: 123.11.67.205

rereplayre

!!!!reply

Matthew Alexander (matt-alexander@hotmail.co.uk)

hey,
how are you ?
Just received my iphone 3gs 32gb from this website. www. sdebut.com , much cheaper than others and genuine . if you would like to get one,you can check it out,

Thanks for you.ギ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"xiaofenglong" owns about20 other domains Email Search: is associated with about 79 domains, all these domains are no older then 6 months.

X-Originating-IP: [123.11.67.205]
IP Location: China Zhengzhou China Unicom Henan Province Network
Resolve Host: hn.kd.ny.adsl
IP Address: 123.11.67.205
i am user ofhxxp://www,qcsver.com, are u same?----- it is same thing Viral link disabled , DMY

WARNING this link is viral.
Detections 4 / 18 (22 %)
Status DANGEROUS
Please do some AV scans if you have clicked on it. DMY