Elena Kinoshita, divorce collection

Spidey

Ninja
Wow. I get to join the elite team of lawyer scams!

Received: from avery1.memphis-schools.k12.tn.us
Subject: Contempt Petition {Legal Advice Needed}
Thread-Topic: Contempt Petition{Legal Advice Needed}
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012

Dear Counsel,

I wish to file a contempt petition against my ex-spouse for failure to make court ordered payments of Child Support, Spousal Support, Equitable distribution and Medical support. Please advise if you handle such case.

Please send your response to my personal email; [elena790@btinternet.com]

Elena Kinoshita
[elena790@btinternet.com]

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: ~elena790@btinternet.com>
Received: from 41.203.65.215, Abuja, Nigeria, Glo-mobile Network Services
X-Mail-from: [elena790@btinternet.com]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Reply-To: Elena Kinoshita ~elena790@btinternet.com>
Subject: Fw: Contempt Petition {Collaborative Law Agreement}

Dear Counsel

Thank you for your response .Am currently residing in South Korea for an assignment and my ex-spouse Greensberg Kinoshita lives in the state of NEVADA. Due to the time difference (+13hrs EST), it is a little bit difficult to determine the best time to call you.

My ex-spouse and I agreed under a Collaborative Law Agreement which incorporated by reference was approved and made part of the Divorce Decree for a cash settlement of $698,000.00USD, for Child Support, Alimony, Equitable distribution and Medical support. To his credit, he has paid me $260,500.00USD but still owing $437.500.00USD. Hence, I need your counsel in order to collect the balance owed to me under the settlement agreement. He is aware of my intention to seek legal actions.

I will be pleased to provide further information on this case on request. I have already advised him I am planning on retaining your firm. Kindly send me your firm’s Retainer Agreement for my review and signature so that we can proceed.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Regards,
Elena Kinoshita
Address: 928-12 Daechi 3-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-502, South Korea.