Reply-To: elizabethjohnson@webmail.co.za
Email: elizabeth39johnson@gmail.com

J

Jogi

FAKE FAKE FAKE MESSAGE FROM

MRS ELIZABETH A. JOHNSON <elizannajohnson01@gmail.com>

The Message is:

My Beloved Friend In The Lord.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson . l am 51 years old and a coveted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst/ dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it, the spirit of our lord Jesus Christ directed me to you.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l has come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address (elizabethjohnson034@yandex.com)

Thanks and God bless you.
Your beloved sister in Christ.
Mrs. Elizabeth Anna Johnson.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: elizabethjohnso22@gmail.com
Received: from (EHLO sonic309-19.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.244.82)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018
From: Mrs Elizabeth Anna Johnson elizabethjohnso22@gmail.com
Reply-To: Mrs Elizabeth Anna Johnson elizjohnson051@yandex.com
Subject: MY BELOVED FRIEND IN THE LORD

Dear Beloved Friend in the Lord,

It is my pleasure to contact you, l know this letter might meet you as a surprise but l want you to read through my kind email and hear me well. My name is Mrs. Elizabeth Anna Johnson from Germany. l was married to Dr. Abelerd Johnson who worked with our Embassy here in South Africa for a period of eight (8) years before he died in an Auto crash along with our only child.

I am a 59 years old woman suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, Due to my deteriorating health condition which most doctors have confirmed I will not survive no matter what. I have decided to Willingly Donate the sum of USD$5,600,000:00 (Five Million, Six hundred thousand Dollars) to charity and individual through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

I am therefore reaching out to you, soliciting that you accept this donation from me on behalf of the less privileged ones in our society and use the money to set up charity organization and to take care of the abandoned widows who needs help for survival. This appeal is meant for one with a deep sense of responsibility and commitment to serving humanity. I humbly seek your assistance to receive these funds and use it for the intended purposes.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information’s you will use to get this fund release from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Please get back to me at my email address at (elizjohnson051@yandex.com)

Love and blessings
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Elizabeth Anna Johnson

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <elizannajohnson01@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic304-21.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.179.146)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019
From: MRS ELIZABETH ANNA JOHNSON <elizannajohnson01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: MRS ELIZABETH ANNA JOHNSON <elizjohnson051@yandex.com>
Subject: Please your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

My Beloved Friend In The Lord,

How are you today together with your family? Hope all is well with you and your family, if so, glory be to God almighty.

Please my beloved friend in the lord, I have waited for your mail update as regard to my previous email to you to help me fulfill my last wish to the glory of God but your email is not forthcoming.

Please your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

God be with you and bless you.

Yours Sister In Pain
Mrs Elizabeth Johnson.

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <elizannajohnson01@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic302-19.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (87.248.110.82)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019
From: MRS ELIZABETH ANNA JOHNSON <elizannajohnson01@gmail.com>
Reply-To: MRS ELIZABETH ANNA JOHNSON <elizjohnson051@yandex.com>
Subject: MY BELOVED ONE.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am Mrs Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson . lam 51 years old and a coveted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months,according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst/ dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it, the spirit of our lord Jesus Christ directed me to you.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD(Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l has come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address (elizjohnson051@yandex.com)

Mrs. Elizabeth Anna Johnson.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <frankdavid402@ymail.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-21.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.240.145)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019
Subject:

FROM Elizabeth Johnson
Dearest,
With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.

My name is Elizabeth Johnson . I was born in Quebec Canada, I am married to Bishop Daniel Johnson, Bishop of st, peter's Anglican church London. We were married for 40 years without a child. so my husband died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke). Before my husband died last year there is this sum of $3.8 Million Dollars that he deposited with the bank here in London.

Presently this money is still in the Vault of the Bank.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct here.

I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late.husband to help Underprivileged people, orphanages,widows and propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don「t have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don「t want in away where this money will be used in an Ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you asap.

God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning,
May God met you at any point of your needs.

Your Sister In Christ,
Sister Elizabeth johnson

N/B you are advice to contact me through this private email address:(elizabethjohnson@dr.com)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <test@kyushudenko.co.jp>
Received: from b33.coreserver.jp ([202.172.25.34])
Reply-To: <elizjohnson34@yandex.com>
From: "Mrs. Elizabeth A. Johnson"<test@kyushudenko.co.jp>
Subject: MY BELOVED ONE.
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs. Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson. l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it and the spirit our Lord Jesus directed me to you as an honest person who can assist me to fulfill my wish here on earth.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank here in South Africa and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address (elizjohnson34@yandex.com)

Mrs. Elizabeth A. Johnson.

ADD-Coder

Paladin
Return-Path: <mrssusannshabangu38@gmail.com>
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.210.66]
Received: from 10.197.36.202
Reply-To: mselizabeth889@gmail.com
From: Ms Elizabeth Anna Johnson <mrssusannshabangu38@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019

Mrs. Elizabeth Anna Johnson
Dear Beloved in the Lord,

May the Blessings of God be upon you and give you the grace to read this email. Please do kindly read the below email in detail and get back to me to the glory of God. My name is Mrs. Elizabeth Anna Johnson from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson. l am 59 years old and a born again Christian, Am suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

It is my humble wish to donate the sum of USD$5,600,000:00 which l inherited from my late husband to you and your family for the use of humanity. l want you to invest the funds into any lucrative business venture and use the profit annually to assist the less privileged in the world and also to donate to the orphanage yearly.

Upon your positive response, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l has come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Remain blessed and waiting to hear from you
Thanks.

Yours sister in much pain.
Elizabeth Anna Johnson