Elizabeth Anna Johnson

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <eliz447johnson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020

Reply me on my private email address (elizabethjohnson059@gmail.com)

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <elizabethj20@tazou.in>
Reply-To: mrselizabethj12@gmail.com
Message-ID: <982906812.496190.1589181331558@mail.yahoo.com>

Reply me on my private email address (mrselizabethj12@gmail.com]

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <govt292ea@gtabv.in>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020
Reply-To: mrs.elizabethjoohnson@gmail.com
Subject: Donation of $5,600,000.00 USD

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson. l am 51 years old and a coveted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to Contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l has come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address (mrs.elizabethjoohnson@gmail.com]

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <elizabeth48@gvat.net.in>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020
From: "Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson." <elizabeth48@gvat.net.in>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson." <mrselizabethjohnson818@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings to you,

Dearest One,

Good day Please kindly be honest to me. My name is Mrs.Elizabeth Johnson, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities.As you know bad people in the world have spoil the image of good people.Please I don't want you to ignore this massage.

I am 75 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago,immediately after the death of my husband.I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund. As i lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5.6 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family.

I will inform you on how to share all, Please for further information contact me ASAP. I will be looking forward to hear from you.

I look forward to your reply my private email address: (mrselizabethjohnson818@gmail.com)

Regards,
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson.

Return-Path: <workmman24@hotmail.com>
Subject: Greetings
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain , a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson. l am 51 years old and a coveted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa . After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it.

I decided to donate the sum of Five Million Six hundred thousand United States Dollars $5,600,000.00 USD only, to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa .

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l has come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Please reply me on my private contact email with your details for the process of the transfer: mrs.elizabethjohnsoninfo1@gmail.com

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson.
E-mail: mrs.elizabethjohnsoninfo1@gmail.com
Tel: + (27) 836 850 144
Fax: + (27) 865 384 390

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <frankmore810@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020
Message-ID: <1399214684.2953411.1603853201875@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject:

FROM Elizabeth Johnson
Dearest,
With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.
My name is Elizabeth Johnson . I was born in Quebec Canada, I am married to Bishop Daniel Johnson, Bishop of st, peter's Anglican church London.We were married for 40 years without a child. so my husband died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke). Before my husband died last year there is this sum of $3.8 Million Dollars that he deposited with the bank here in London.
Presently this money is still in the Vault of the Bank.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct here.
I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late.husband to help Underprivileged people, orphanages,widows and propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don¢t have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don¢t want in away where this money will be used in an Ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund.
I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.
Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you asap.
God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning,
May God met you at any point of your needs.

Your Sister In Christ,
Sister Elizabeth Johnson
N/B you are advice to contact me through this private email address:(ej14049001@gmail.com)

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <frankdavid743@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <louisdavid760@yahoo.com>

N/B you are advice to contact me through this private email address: (ej1404935@gmail.com)

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <miss.carolinedevisonjohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 02:33:26 +0000 (UTC)
From: "miss.carolinedevisonjohn@yahoo.com" <miss.carolinedevisonjohn@yahoo.com>

N/B you are advice to contact me through this private email address: (ej1404935@gmail.com)

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <3Dr70Xw4JB2MFMJaKPIOTPObdhHNBJM.DPNBaPMTIJZNBJM.DPN@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: elizjohnson026@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021
Subject: My Beloved Friend In The Lord.

My Beloved Friend In The Lord.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be unto you. I am Mrs. Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson. l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long term cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors have advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it and the spirit our Lord Jesus directed me to you as an honest person who can assist me to fulfill my wish here on earth.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank here in South Africa and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address (elizabethjohnson604@yahoo.com)

Thanks and God bless you.
Your Beloved Sister In Christ.
Mrs. Elizabeth A. Johnson.

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mark.stephen72@yahoo.com>
Received: from 106.10.241.37 (EHLO sonic307-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021
Subject:

FROM Elizabeth Johnson
Dearest,
With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.
My name is Elizabeth Johnson . I was born in Quebec Canada, I am married to Bishop Daniel Johnson, Bishop of st, peter's Anglican church London.We were married for 40 years without a child. so my husband died after a Cardiac Arteries Operation. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke). Before my husband died last year there is this sum of $3.8 Million Dollars that he deposited with the bank here in London.
Presently this money is still in the Vault of the Bank.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any good God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct here.
I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late.husband to help Underprivileged people, orphanages,widows and propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don¢t have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don¢t want in away where this money will be used in an Ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund.
I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.
Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you asap.
God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning,
May God met you at any point of your needs.

Your Sister In Christ,
Sister Elizabeth Johnson

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <petersimon213@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <webet94@motagu.in>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021
Reply-To: mrselizabethj12@gmail.com
Subject: FUND

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs Elizabeth A. Johnson from Bahrain, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson. l am 51 years old and a coveted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to Contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l has come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me on my private email address (mrselizabethj12@gmail.com]