Elvina

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Photo set at https://antifraudintl.org/threads/elvina.131378/

Return-Path: <roman.voegler@aon.at>
Received: from (EHLO smtpout-fallback.aon.at) (195.3.96.120)
To: <muehlberger-kirchdorf@t-online.de>
Subject: Good Day Dear
Reply-To: Pretty Elvinoka <roman.voegler@aon.at>
Return-Path: roman.voegler@aon.at
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019

Good Day I hope you all are well? I would like to strike up new acquaintance to the man which will be is seriously adjusted under the relation to me. But I very much ask you- write to me only, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. If I did not interest you or interests only a photo in nu style intim, please, do not spend our general time. I like fascinating dialogue. I want the valid relation to myself. I already the adult woman and I wish to be quiet and internal harmony. I am ready to leave from RU and to begin a life with zero. Also I should to be assured of my future! I ask you to be with me tactful and the present. My name Elvina. To me forty two year. I work in tour agency. I hope on friendly dialogue and mutual understanding.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: elvinairkutsk22@yandex.ru

I Wish to see your photos and the return the letter. Good luck, Elvinulya

Return-Path: <kremsnerrobert@aon.at>
To: <wolfgang.scr@freenet.de>
Reply-To: Sun Elvinuska <kremsnerrobert@aon.at>
Return-Path: kremsnerrobert@aon.at

Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: elvinairkutsk11@yandex.ru

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <elvinas33@mail.ru>
Received: from (EHLO smtp40.i.mail.ru) (94.100.177.100)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019
Message-ID: <999404310.20190823090624@mail.ru>
Subject: Nice to meet you,

Good afternoon or evening, I do not know what the difference is, in what city do you live?
I will look on the Internet! My name is Elvina I live in Irkutsk!
My height is 168 centimeters. I work in an environmental center! if you look at the map of my city, then you will see proximity to Lake Baikal!
This is the largest lake in the world, and of course there is the most beautiful nature here!
a lot of criminals who steal forests, so we cooperate with the police. I am 42 years old,
I was married for 10 years, but we could not have children, so we separated. The problem is not in me, do not worry.
I am looking for a good man who will respect and love me and most importantly, I am ready to leave Russia and ready to move towards my man.
I will not write a big and banal letter, if I am interested in you, then I am waiting for an answer and photos.

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
To: <****************>
Subject: Hey hey my great friend!
Reply-To: Elvina Fine <andreas.wind@a1.net>
Return-Path: andreas.wind@a1.net
Errors-To: Elvina Fine <andreas.wind@a1.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 05:24:01 +0200

Good afternoon my man! How are you? I would like to get acquainted with the man which will be to have serious intentions. But I very much ask you-to answer me only in that case, if you have a genuine interest in acquaintance and serious relations in the future. If I did not interest you or interests only a photo in nu style intim, please, do not spend my and time. I like fascinating dialogue. I want the decent relation to myself. I already the adult woman and I wish calmnesses and happiness. I am ready to leave from Russia and to begin a life with zero. Also I want to have confidence about the future! I ask you to be with me serious and the present. My name Elvina. To me 42 year. I work in travel agency. I hope on friendly dialogue and mutual understanding.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: elvinairkutsk22@yandex.ru

I Wish to see your photos and the return the letter. Best regards, Elvinka,

CAM-671.jpg

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO smtp51.i.mail.ru) (94.100.177.111)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019
Message-ID: <958661166.20190828135444@mail.ru>
Subject: hi

Good morning!
I want to tell you to send me photos in every letter!
I want to get to know you better. I live alone, I have no children.
I lived with a man for many years, but we didn’t manage a family, so I decided to find a man older than myself and leave Russia.
I turned to an international agency to find a man. They gave me a few emails and I decided to try it, why not?
I am ready to start a new happy life.
I want to warn you right away that I do not have intimate photos. I am a supporter of adequate communication.
I want a raised man. I do not want a rich man. It is important for me that a man be kind and have prosperity so that there are no problems in life.
I am no longer a little girl and I want stability. I am also ready to work in another country and help my man!
I send you my photos and wish you a nice day.
Elvina

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO smtp54.i.mail.ru) (217.69.128.34)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019

Good morning, I'm glad to receive your letter! Have you been looking for a woman on the Internet for a long time?
I already tried to communicate on the Internet, but nothing good. Many men simply ask for intimate photos or try to talk about sex.
I do not understand why they need a woman from Russia.
My parents live not far from Irkutsk. They are already old, mother 70, father 72, they are retired. I try to visit my parents every weekend.
I ask you to tell more about yourself. I think I will give you my
whatsapp number when we get to know each other better.
I can speak English well, I would also like to learn other languages once.
I send you photos from winter time.
Elvina