Eng Salem Al Mohannadi, Qatar Petroleum

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <salem_almohannadi@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic301-21.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic301-21.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.64.147])
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018
From: Qatar Petroleum Investment salem_almohannadi@yahoo.com
Subject: Investment Contract Fund

Dear Brother.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Before I proceed, let me introduce myself to you. I am Engr. Salem Al Mohannadi, salemalmuhannedi69@gmail.com, or salem_almohannadi@yahoo.com, as you already know and i am a staff of Qatar Petroleum, Doha, Qatar. I was born on March 27th, 1972. I studied Economics in the American University in Arizona and did my master's degree in Harvard University USA. Before I contacted you, I prayed to Allah to guide and direct me to an honest and trustworthy man or group of individual that can assist me in this business deal.

Having said that, I will like to tell you more about the said fund in question. First and foremost, be rest assured that this transaction is very transparent and 100% risk free. I am the Head of Finance and Accounts here at Qatar Petroleum and I understand how fund is being moved in and out of our company. As the man in the helm of affairs in the Finance and Account Department of Qatar petroleum my duty is to pay contractors. I have implicit confidence in Allah who has guided/directed me to you and trust in your ability to partner with me confidentially in this business deal for mutual disbursement or to invest wisely for profit oriented venture when the fund is transferred to you. Having said the above, I will not hesitate in telling you more details and the source of the fund. Actually, this us$30 millions was acquired from an over invoiced contracts that was executed by foreign contractors here in my company, Qatar Petroleum and the contracts has been perfectly executed. The original contractors and their contract sums fully paid and the over invoiced still in the vault of Qatar Petroleum I need your assistance to move this over invoiced fund into any of your account, as I am going to present you as a contractor that has not been paid of this over invoiced sum.

To achieve this, we will first register your name/company as category A contractor with the Qatar Petroleum Company and use the registration certificate to procure all the necessary contract documents (Contract Award and Completion Certificates) which shall be submitted to my office for approval and payment.

We are going to follow all due process to achieve this goal (Documentations) and you will appreciate it as we progress. Thereafter the documentations, I will approve and order for immediate payment and transfer of the fund into your designated bank account through any of our bank account either here in Qatar or abroad. You will send your individual name or Company name which we are going to use when registering your name or company name as a contractor with the QP to secure every contract documents that will empower you to receive the fund as a contract payment. Our Company Attorney is an able lawyer; he is the one who is going to help us here to handle the documentations.

I'll be waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,
Engr. Salem Al Mohannadi
Finance and Accounts.

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <salem_almohannadi@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic303-22.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic303-22.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.64.203])
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018
Subject: Investment Contract Fund

QATAR PETROLEUM
P.O. Box 3212,
Doha, Qatar
salem_almohannadi@yahoo.com
salemalmuhannedi69@gmail.com

Hello, Good day to you,

I am Eng. Salem Al Mohannadi Manager Finance and Account, Qatar Petroleum I have $30m. for investment. Contact me if you are interested to enable this fund to be transfer into any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your country.

Upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office, contact me immediately for more details kindly respond back my private email address : salemalmuhannedi69@gmail.com

Best regards,
Eng. Salem Al Mohannadi
Manager Finance and Account

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <salemalmohannadi@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic306-19.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic306-19.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.68.82])
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018
From: Qatar Petroleum Investment salemalmohannadi@yahoo.com
Subject: Dear Brother, this transaction is 100% risk free

Dear Brother.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Before I proceed, let me introduce myself to you. I am Engr. Salem Al Mohannadi, salemalmohannadi@yahoo.com, as you already know and i am a staff of Qatar Petroleum, Doha Qatar . I was born on March 27th, 1972. I studied Economics in the American University in Arizona and did my master's degree in Harvard University USA. Before I contacted you, I prayed to Allah to guide and direct me to an honest and trustworthy man or group of individual that can assist me in this business deal.

Having said that, I will like to tell you more about the said fund in question. First and foremost, be rest assured that this transaction is very transparent and 100% risk free. I am the Head of Finance and Accounts here at Qatar Petroleum and I understand how fund is being moved in and out of our company. As the man in the helm of affairs in the Finance and Account Department of Qatar petroleum my duty is to pay contractors. I have implicit confidence in Allah who has guided/directed me to you and trust in your ability to partner with me confidentially in this business deal for mutual disbursement or to invest wisely for profit oriented venture when the fund is transferred to you. Having said the above, I will not hesitate in telling you more details and the source of the fund. Actually, this US$30 millions was acquired from an over invoiced contracts that was executed by foreign contractors here in my company, Qatar Petroleum and the contracts has been perfectly executed. The original contractors and their contract sums fully paid and the over invoiced still in the vault of Qatar Petroleum I need your assistance to move this over invoiced fund into any of your account, as I am going to present you as a contractor that has not been paid of this over invoiced sum.

To achieve this, we will first register your name/company as category A Contractor with the Qatar Petroleum Company and use the registration certificate to procure all the necessary contract documents (Contract Award and Completion Certificates) which shall be submitted to my office for approval and payment. We are going to follow all due process to achieve this goal (Documentations) and you will appreciate it as we progress. Thereafter the documentations, I will approve and order for immediate payment and transfer of the fund into your designated bank account through any of our bank account either here in Qatar or abroad. You will send your individual name or Company name which we are going to use when registering your name or company name as a contractor with the QP to secure every contract documents that will empower you to receive the fund as a contract payment. Our Company Attorney is an able lawyer; he is the one who is going to help us here to handle the documentations.

Regards,
Engr. Salem Al Mohannadi
Finance and Accounts.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: salem_almohannadi@yahoo.com
Received: from sonic314-19.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic314-19.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.69.82])
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018
Subject: Investment Contract Fund,

Dear Brother,

Thanks for the response and I want you to know that it is possible for us to use your real legal names to register it in Qatar Petroleum contract award department so that it will look very legal as to enable everything to work smoothly.

You need to make sure that the information you will be providing in regard to this deal will not curse any harm by your receiving bank or your government when the fund hit into your account. Actually, the registration will cost money than what it supposed to be because we are going to back date the registration certificate in other to suit our claim. Be cleared that you and me is going to take care of both the registration fee and tax clearance for 3years with procurement of other related documents. Thereafter, I will order for immediate payment and transfer of the fund into any of your bank account through any of our bank either here in Qatar or your country I will be speaking to an Attorney that will guide us on this project. My conditions are :

1. The sum of us$30m. will be transfer to your account.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever and all correspondence will be strictly by email for security purposes.
3. There should be no third part in this deal.

I will also invest part of my share in your country while you put me through as an indigence. Please I want you to be honest with me because this fund is a golden opportunity for me and I do not want you to jeopardize the transfer and I want to let you know that you will spent money for the registration of your name under Qatar Petroleum Company.

Waiting for your urgent response after hearing from your next massage i will forward to you the contact of the Company attorney for you to contact his office regarding of the registration of your name to be registered under our Company enable this said fund to be transfer without no any delay immediately.

Blow is my personal ID card attached to your view I'm also waiting for yours.

Best regards,
Your partner,
Salem Al Mohannadi

I

Igorufa

QATAR PETROLEUM PO Box 3212,
14 октября, 2018
QATAR PETROLEUM
PO Box 3212, Doha, Qatar

Greetings to you dear,
Excuse me for intruding into your privacy; I am Eng.Salem Al Mohannadi Finance and Account Manager, Qatar Petroleum. I have $ 30m for Investment Contact me if you are interested; I have all that I will take to fund your account as a Contract Fund to avoid any query by the authority in your Country Upon receipt of your response to prove myself and office Contact me immediately for more details kindly reply back to my Private
Email Address : info@salemqatar.fun

Regards,
Eng.Salem Al Mohannadi
Manager Finance and Account,
Qatar Petroleum

A

Anonymous User

Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic315.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP; Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:13:47 +0000
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:13:42 +0000 (UTC)
From: Engr Salem Mohannadi <nicolemalachowski51@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: engrsalemmohannadi@keemail.me
Subject: Message from Engr. Salem Mohannadi, from Doha, Qatar

QATAR PETROLEUM
P.O.Box 3212, Doha, Qatar

Greetings.

I am Engr. Salem Mohannadi Finance and Account, Qatar Petroleum. I have $30m for Investment. Contact me if you are interested; I have all it will take to move the fund to any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every query by the authority in your Country.

I sent this message from my private Email; I will give you more details through my official
Email upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office to
you.

Office Email Address: engrsalemmohannadi@keemail.me
Regards.

Engr.Salem Mohannadi
Finance and Account.
Qatar Petroleum