English Bulldog Breederz

ID: United States

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 07:51:25 -0700
Message-ID: <CANTO2H4M0WU693yOX+5bAhE1=b6MhqVSyY35zvjMBMVNEJCH4g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPPIES

Thanks for the interest in our Available puppies, They are 12 weeks old, all potty trained and get along well with kids and other house pets, they are health guaranteed. They're up to date on all their shots and are dewormed and Our babies will come along with all their necessary health paperwork like Vet Records, Birth Certificate, Shot records, Crate & Toys. First, I wish to let you know that I’m giving these puppies out cheap because my mom just passed away due to coronavirus. She was the actual owner of these cute little puppies. Since she is now late, We can't keep them here in such a condition because each time we see them, we keep thinking of her. So we want to give them out to a lovely and caring home with a small rehoming fee of $350.

1)Please, I would like to know more about you and your family if you don’t mind.

2)which of them stole your heart and will you have enough time to play and take care of our pet?

3)Also, hope you have a good vet for their routine checkups?

4)Where are you located and when will you be able to come over to FRISCO, TX 75034 for the Pickup or do you prefer delivery to your local airport?

5) Are you married? if yes, is your partner ok with you getting a puppy? Please discuss with your spouse before answering this question

6) Your phone number will be appreciated

we just want to be sure that the puppies are going to the right homes and they will be having all the love and attention they need. Please promise to take proper care of our puppy. Below is an attachment of their pictures with their names on each picture, GOOD LUCK

Hoping to Hear from You
Paul Scott
https://www.englishbulldogbreederz.com/