Administrator
Staff member
first mail.

From ericgunnr
X-Originating-IP: 193.93.99.203, Nigeria via Israel, Ariave Satcom
Return-Path: <ericgunnr@freenet.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008t
Subject: BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

DEAR SIR, I GUESS THIS LETTER MAY COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE SINCE I HAD NO PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOU. I AM MR. ERIC GUNNIKO, THE CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC) I GOT YOUR CONTACT IN THE COURSE OF MY SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE PERSON WITH WHOM TO HANDLE A VERY CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION INVOLVING THE TRANSFER OF FUND VALUED TEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($10.2M) TO FOREIGN ACCOUNT.THE ABOVE FUND IN QUESTION IS NOT CONNECTED WITH ARMS OR DRUGS. IT IS THE PRODUCT OF CONTRACT AWARDED IN THIS YEAR BY ME THE INEC CHAIRMAN CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, TO A FOREIGN COMPANY FOR THE SUPPLY OF ELECTORAL MATERIALS AND VISATS THAT WAS USED FOR THIS 2007 ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA. THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN EXECUTED AND PAYMENT OF THE ACTUAL CONTRACT AMOUNT MADE TO THE FOREIGN CONTRACTOR LEAVING THE BALANCE OF $10.2M U.S DOLLARS IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA ACCOUNT WHICH I NOW WANT TO TRANSFER OUT OF NIGERIA INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT FOR OUR PERSONAL USE. AS CIVIL SERVANTS, WE DO NOT HAVE THE NECESSARY FOREIGN ACCOUNT TO SUCCESSFULLY HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION. THERFORE IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO SOURCE FOR A FOREIGN COMPANY/INDIVIDAUL WITH THE CAPABILITY TO BE THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY OF THE CONTRACT. MY DEAR, IT IS A GOOD THING THAT THE PRESIDENT HAS ENDORSED THE BILL PASSED BY THE SENATE AND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY THAT ALL FOREIGN CONTRACTORS OWED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE HANDOVER DATE MAY 29, 2007, I WILL SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT YOU AS THE CONTRACTORS TO BE PAID. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS BISUNESS KINDLY MAIL ME YOUR LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE ALONG WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS,YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WANT THE MONEY TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO, YOUR FULL ADDRESS.BUT IF YOU CANNOT FOR ANY REASON HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION I SHOULD BE GREATEFUL IF YOU CAN LINK ME TO A RELIABLE AND TRUST WORTHY PERSON IN WHICH CASE YOUR INTEREST WILL BE ROPERLY PROTECTED. MEANWHILE, I HAVE DECIDED TO SHARE THE MONEY IN THE FOLLOWING RATIO: 60% FOR ME AND THEN 30% FOR YOU THE ACCOUNT OWNER AND 10% FOR ALL LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPENSES THAT WILL ARISE IN THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION.FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS BUSINESS WILL BE DISCUSSED IN THE SUBSEQUENT TELEPHONE AND EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE. YOURS FAITHFULLY, MR

Second mail.

From ericgunnr
Return-Path: <ericgunnr@mail.az>
Received: from mailer.intrans.baku.az (mailhub.mail.az [217.14.96.43]) by mailhub.mail.az 193.93.99.203, Nigeria via Israel, Ariave satcom
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=2.3 required=5.0 tests=ADVANCE_FEE_1,ADVANCE_FEE_2,ADVANCE_FEE_3,ALL_TRUSTED,AWL,BAYES_00,DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE,NO_REAL_NAME,UPPERCASE_75_100
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008
Subject: DETAILS

DEAR N ,

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL AND ALSO WISH TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN AND RESPOND TO MY MAILS. I HAVE CONFIRMED YOU SERIOUSNESS AND SINCERE INTEREST ON THE DEAL I PROPOSED. I SURE KNOW THAT THIS IS A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY AND NO ONE WOULD LIKE TO MISS IT.THE REALITY OF THE TRANSACTION IS ASSURED, THERE IS NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, BUT THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY IS SEEING IS BELIEVING, ALSO ENGLISH SAYS THAT ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE. KINDLY SEND TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS,YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHERE YOU WANT THE MONEY TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO,YOUR FULL ADDRESS ALSO INCLUDING YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS IF ANY. THIS ITEMS ARE THE FIRST ANYTHING NEEDED IN ORDER TO START THE PROJECT AND THE REQUESTED PARTICULARS SHALL BE USE TO FILE IN APPLICATION OF CLAIMS THROUGH VARIOUS GOVERNMENT MINISTRIES FOR PAYMENT APPROVALS IN FAVOUR OF YOU OR YOUR FIRM AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY OF THE CONTRACT SUM IN QUESTION. IF THIS IS SECURED IT WILL COMPEL THE APEX BANK OF NIGERIA TO WIRE TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR NORMINATED BANK ACCOUNT. REGARDING THE SECURITY OF THE DEAL I AM ASSURING YOU THAT I HAVE FORTIFIED IT WITH 100% SECURITY IN SUCH A WAY THAT WE SHALL HAVE FREE AND FAIR TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND GET THE DOCUMENTS USED FOR THIS DEAL RETRIEVED AND DESTROYED TO AVIOD ANY TRACE OF THE MONEY. MORESO, THE TRANSACTION IS PROGRAMMED TO BE CONCLUDED WITHIN TEN WORKING DAYS STARTING FROM THE DAY I RECEIVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT PARTICULARS. THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVE AS I AM CIVIL SERVANTS WITH HIGH GRADE CONNECTION,I SHALL PROTECT BOTH PARTIES INTEREST, IN THIS CASE YOU HAVE NO CAURSE TO ENTERTIAN FEAR. FINALLY, I WILL APPRECIATE YOU SEND THE ITEMS REQUESTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE US START WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND THE SECURING OF THE PAYMENT APPROVALS FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THE MONEY. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING KINDEST REGARDS, MR.ERIC GUNNIKO