Erina Al-Sadaani

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <3eHDxXw8JCCUFSJOBBMTBEBBOJeHNBJM.DPNIDNFMOJLBPM.DPN@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: erinaalsadaani3@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021
Subject: Re: Greetings! My name is Mrs. Erina Al-Sadaani, I am a Rohingya, Myanmar. refugee widow, please I need your help in recovering and receiving of my late husband's US$10.5 million in Europe. please write me on my personal email (erina_alsadani@muslim.com) so that I will give you more details

Re: Greetings! My name is Mrs. Erina Al-Sadaani, I am a Rohingya, Myanmar. refugee widow, please I need your help in recovering and receiving of my late husband's US$10.5 million in Europe. please write me on my personal email (erina_alsadani@muslim.com) so that I will give you more details

J

JohanB

Greetings! May the peace of God be with you, My name is Mrs. Erina Al-Sadaani, I am a Rohingya, Myanmar refugee widow, please I need your help in recovering and receiving some huge amount of money deposited by my late husband in a bank in Europe. please write me on my personal email (erinaalsadani@muslim.com) so that I will give you more details and tell you more about myself and the money