Exceltronics Webnode.com

mckenzee

The website they told me:http://exceltronics.webnode.com/products-1/

The agent named AGNES C. ALEJANDRO convinced me so badly on facebook (100003700668129@facebook.com) that i paid over the western union.
she gave me this details to pay to their boss that hold the funds. hers the details.

Receiver's First Name: Mohammed
Receiver's Last Name: Azeez
Address: 154 teju OSHO PLAZA .
City : Lagos
State : Lagos
Zip Code: 23401
Text question: How are you?
Answer: Fine

i paid for almost $469 for two iphone 4s (buy 2 free 1). after paying it. she told me that she is going to send me the package immediately,
an hour later she emailed me this saying:

(I'm back from the shipping company .#We've already registered your package for shipping but the Malaysian Customs request for a some of $215 before they can stamp the 3 units for delivery at your doorstep .I hope you can try to understand me , not meaning to be kind of rude .So you have to rush down and transfer the money now so that we can pay the bills and you will be getting the phones tomorrow around 4 - 5 Pm
await your payment details..)

we had a lot of conversation on chat that i refuse to pay for the custom matter and she said that is the last payment.
and then this person in charge in on their website named "kathywatson" emailed me saying this:

(The customs is the only issue at hand to be settle at now .
The customs won't let the goods for delivery at your home if you don't send the money .
They charge $30 every per 2 days the package stays with them in their custody .
You have to send the money now so that the shipping agent can bring the 3 phones at your doorstep .
Agnes is my best of friends , she told me you've made her gone through stress because of this comes up matter with customs .)

so after the day i rush to the western union to pay $215 to the same person. i notify them..
the next morning, Agnes c. Alejandro message me on facebook telling me this

(you need to pay $240 for more iphone 4s to receive buy 3 get 1 free the free 1 is iPhone 5 16GB white ok)

i said, i never order that!, i just order only 2 iphone 4s. and the she tell me her "alibi"

(Because we've mis - package a wrong order The store keeper went to package buy 3 get 1 free
He thought you wanting to get the 3 and 1 free not knowing his suppose to registered just 2 iphone 4s only The package is now in Manila
thats why im trying to say you should pay 240 more to get the 2 iphone 4s 16gb and 1 free iPhone 5 16GB white color)

i said that if the products are already arrive here why not give me the traking number? Agnes said I will have the tracking number if paying the $240 now.

so now, I feel so mad and empty because of what happened. those predators eat my money.. I told them i want to refund my money,
but instead they are forcing me to pay it again. i said that's enough you cheaters! you may all rest in peace and may all your soul will burn to hell.
and so now i learn my lesson... Up until now AGNES C. ALEJANDRO is still telling me to pay more money because the package are still pending.

can anybody help me report this scam and all their associates.

Last edited:

mckenzee

i have no way of knowing it, I am convince to purchase to them because i check their website on www.scamadviser.com
that's what makes me feel safe. until now this girl is still promoting her product on fb page looking for another prey.

can anybody pls. help me track them and their associates especially those in malaysia where they were located. thanks.

mckenzee

www.exceltronics.webnode.com

its been a while since the last time we had conversation with this Agnes C. Alejandro 100003700668129@facebook.com

on facebook chat, she told me to delete this posting of mine because she is loosing her customer because of what i have post.
she said that if i will delete this posting she will sending my package that is her condition. but, i refuse and told her that i will
only delete this posting until she send me the package. but instead told me always to delete first and that's the time she will be sending it...

this girl is so wise.. tsk tsk tsk!

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Agnes C. Alejandro 100003700668129@facebook.com.

The package does not exist. IF she was genuine then let her send you your money back.

They are receiving lots of publicity and this may be increasing.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
www.exceltronics.webnode.com.

Report: Rescan | 23-11-2012, 05.34.52 GMT (4 days ago)
Domain: exceltronics.webnode.com (More Options →) (Free Network Tools)
Length: 24 characters
MD5 Hash: d7a44b6fc9ec4d6c80b76bc135da43c0
Zone: com
ISP: Casablanca INT
Organization: NetHost s.r.o.
IP Address: 82.208.6.242 .
IP Hostname: web-94.rubicus.com
IP Country: Czech Republic Czech Republic (CZ)
Google Page Rank: 0
Alexa Rank: 13862305
Domain Created: 1999-03-21 (14 years ago)

mckenzee

www.exceltronics.webnode.com

yeah, it doesn't exist at all. because if it does she will respect my opinion in the customer side to refund or let them sent the package i paid.
It i wasn't my fault that my order is wrong, it is your responsibility to check the product before you shipped them..
told them to send first..
and she replied this:

ok then
don't mind
you are the looser
=D :( :) =D :( :)
better delete and get product
You can still repost it if you probably dont receive the product when after deleting it.

i think she's looking for this site..this is her email add. bukhat93@yahoo.com

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Agnes C. Alejandro
Available : Apple iPhone 4s 64GB cost $450.

HMM.. The lowest price I found was $699.
Lowest Price $699, Buy Apple iPhone 4S 64GB Mobile Phone from 18 Online Stores in Australia
Apple do NOT usually discount as they do not have to, and it would upset their large and important customers. If a small operator could substantially undercut them on price over the internet then it is a a scam.

I have talked to a few retailers of Apple products and they all tell me the same thing.

Agnes C. Alejandro has the same advert on a few facebook pages, from marketing pages to Nike selling FB pages.

mckenzee

ok then, this is totally scam.. what the world they are! tsk. tsk.

i hope everyone will read this post so that they awre and not be her prey..

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
www.exceltronics.webnode.com.

HMM the contact details for www.exceltronics.webnode.com are:
Company Name: Excel Electronics.
Contact Person: Ms. Kathy Watson.
Street Address: No.364, Tkt Pemancar, Gelugor, Penang, Malaysia.
Country/Region: Malaysia
Telephone: 60-1-4284410
Company Email: inquiry.excelcompany@zoho.com
Contact Email: kathywatson@zoho.com

Read more: http://exceltronics.webnode.com/contact-us/
Create your own website for free: http://www.webnode.com
© Excel Electronics 2012 All rights reserved.
It seems this page may have been set up in 2012? Do I detect a re-direct?

mckenzee

i think this girl is bothering right now about this post.. she message me begging to delete this post because she is loosing her customers right now.

mckenzee

ok sir, can i have your email address so that i will tell her to contact you? to prove theirselves that they are legitimate company.
because that is what is they telling about that they are legitimate.

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
As she is already watching the posts on here she can reply as either a guest or as a member if she wants to join.

She can post a copy of her agreement with The Apple corporation.

She can also contact us via the "contact" button at the bottom of the page.

If she is genuine as she says, then she has no reason to delay in sending us a copy of her agreement, so It can check with Apple to verify it.

She can also explain why the payment is going to Nigeria.

Receiver's First Name: Mohammed
Receiver's Last Name: Azeez
Address: 154 teju OSHO PLAZA .
City : Lagos
State : Lagos
Zip Code: 23401
Text question: How are you?
Answer: Fine

More information for the search engines to pick up and store.